New Fb/IG fap thread

New Fb/IG fap thread

Want story and details of these two from last bread

anyone like EJ?

The blonde is a 10/10 fuck for sure, ask me about her. Brunette is a sexy little thing, but not as freaky. Though we did have a threesome one night when drunk, best night of my life. Ask away.

????????

How'd they get talked into a threesome? Did they fuck each other? Did they help you fuck the other one?

you get home to see her get destroyed by a huge bbc. what d you do?

you've done this so many times, dude. i'm not even blaming you, but seriously, your life must be really boring if you keep wanting to talk about that one night over and over.

I'm interested

more please

Fuck her sister

Then fuck her best friends

Cancer thread.

Well they were drunk, and the blonde initiated it. They went down on each other, especially liked it when I took the blonde from behind and she when down on the brunette. Overall a great time, came 3 times throughout the night, blonde couldn't get enough.

Glad you like my friend.

moar ass

Were they shaved? Where did they want your cum?

My sister Patry, 32 yo

Yeah both fully shaved, which is perfect. The brunette wasn't a big fan of cum, blonde took it on her face the first time, then inside her twice.

Did they talk dirty? Would love to see them both sucking my cock

Yes post more of her i want cum her face

those tits

Would fuck her without stop in that dress

nice face for cum

what a body

Interested

would love to roughly grab those tits

Damn, force her in doggy position, pull up that dress and fuck her phat ass until she's filled with cum

Marta 28yo

Here's more sir

More please

>The brunette wasn't a big fan of cum, blonde took it on her face the first time

It's so good to empty his balls on the face of a cumdumpster

The blonde talked dirty for sure, not so much the brunette. I fucked the blonde for a few months after, she always loved the dirty talk. She's a great cocksucker, has gorgeous eyes too, she loves to keep them open for you.

Fapping.

Gonna need some deets on what she said in the 3some

She looks like she loves getting attention for her body

blonde jerktoy

She'd love to take it for you.

She needs to be pressed against the wall and fucked like a sexdoll

that dress is even hotter. Looks like a good whore

any more of her 2day?

She looks like a slut that needs another man just after the first finnished with using her

Little tongue to help ya. She screamed "holy fuck" a lot, she clearly wasn't use to getting fucked well. Also wanted me to pull her hair, so screamed for that. When she knew I needed to cum, she absolutely begged for it

Good to see someone saved her

More!

would gladly dp her

More

more