I officially can not take this country anymore. I'm going to be fucking sick

I officially can not take this country anymore. I'm going to be fucking sick

This joke of a president is destroying this fucking country how dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech” as an excuse to defend Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/19/donald_trump_forgives_the_pope_he_just_got_carried_away_after_hearing_mexican_side_of_the_story.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-would-we-abandon-trump-hes-doing-what-he-said-he-would-do/2017/12/08/2aae3682-db95-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.3f46b6933271
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well we really shouldn't be discussing mental disorders as if they are normal

But if Trump resigns, then we're stuck with Mike Pence.

Remember, he thinks one can PRAY away the GAY.

He's saving the country from Marxists like you. I hope he opens up death camps for you fucks.

he hasn't done anything

I'd be fine with Pence. He wants to zap the traps after all.

Arguments made against Trump:
>Trump is only playing golf and doing nothing else
>Trump is actively destroying the country
Golf = end of the world confirmed

Like a commie would?

Oh gawd Trump took away our PC bullshit words! Literally Hitler! EMPEACH! Muh feels! RRRREEEEEEEEE!

as a prominent member of the /LGBT/ board

this right here is the reason why im losing hope in America

this pig thinks he has the right to shut up all transgenders by banning a word this is a fucking outcry of all trans

this fat fucking orange pig has no idea what freedom of speech is

he has no fucking clue how to run a country

you know im kinda glad Hillary lost

because when this country fucking burns ill be moving to Canada

>The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:
But the words arn't even banned, they were just told they should probably not include those particular ones in the next years budgetary document... nothing else...

stay mad kid

then go

kek BTFO tranny

>be me
>be eurofag
>use the power of common sense to predict all this
>suffer everyday out of fear that retard america is going to destroy europe too with it's contagious mememan retardation and corruption
>go online
>look at americans complaining online that they voted trump because they are now finally facing disadvantages everybody else has warned them about
>kek
>feel better
Life has become a cartoon lads, no offense to those americans that voted hillary, I preferred bernie sanders even if you think he's retarded.
I remember when peeps said that the world would end 2012, how innocent those times were, right?
Just enjoy this meme hell and start thinking of names for your raider clans when we experience the nuclear fallout and listen to music while shitposting on Sup Forums.
Isn't this comfyß Knowing that nothing matters anymore in a shit world? Just leaning back and doing whatever the fuck you want, like as if we were living in an open world MMORPG.

>this fat fucking orange pig
It always makes me laugh whenever sjws attack Trump for being a man of size and for his skin color

Trannies are abominations.

>eurofag
>>use the power of common sense to predict all this
>>suffer everyday out of fear that retard america is going to destroy europe too with it's contagious mememan retardation and corruption
>>go online
>>look at americans complaining online that they voted trump because they are now finally facing disadvantages everybody else has warned them about
>>kek

The level of ignorance it takes the average Eurocuck to completely underappreciate the diversity and complexity of the American Machine has never ceased to fascinate me.

Having visited many euro countries it's prevalent. These people are literally so cucked inside their bubble they have no concept of the broadness of scope of America other than what they see on their poorly dubbed American telivision shows.

YFW something like less than 1/8 of the total population actually even voted for Trump.

Does she have a chance in 2020?

Take your crying to tumblr faggot

To all the fags crying about their words being banned and people shutting them up and policing their speech:

This is how it feels.

Shes got a chance of gettin my cock

Trannies are gross.

fun fact:
most of europes sandnigger problems are an american export,
same with trumps retarded politics,
same with the opposite spectrum of bullshit like sjws, feminism and blm.

modern america is a joke, right wing, left wing, no difference.

both OP and the trumpettes here are cancer, and both contributing to a world where soon no american political opinion will be taken serious any more.

usa, the untited states of autism

Exactly liberals and their nigger followers have stifled us for years.

Go back to europe then eurofag

>europoors blaming their own failures on the american boogeyman

lol whats new? you losers are OBSESSED

psst... The internet exists outside the US too, Cleetus

kys trannie degenerate

like your family, 3-6 generations earlier?
pure autism. maybe you should build a wall through the atlantic, so you‘re save from those eurocucks

Your kind is the reason he won. You honestly think the world revolves around you, your feelings and your delusional perspective on reality. We're winning, you're losing, get over it. I could care less if mentally ill individuals wish to mutilate themselves, but that's your problem. We're not redefining nature and biology for your lot, it's not going to happen. Your side loses every time when trying to force degeneracy on the masses. It's never going to happen. You people are sick, twisted and need to grow the fuck up.

Stop posting this, you're as bad as those shitted.com fuckers.

>YFW something like less than 1/8 of the total population actually even voted for Trump.
That just makes it worse you supersucculent faggot.
>underappreciate the diversity and complexity of the American Machine
that's nothing to appreciate, just because it's your culture doesn't mean it's a good culture, your country is shit and you're just ignoring it because, other than the people currently ruining your lifes, you are still imbued by the american proudness and still believe in a land filled with freedom, jesus and hamburgers

I like to call him annoying orange.

hopefully

What happened to Republicans being constitutional purists? What is free speech?

Dems just hooks boi

Yes I admit he is a fascist but it's too late plebe, he found a way to bypass martial law you know. When he establishes his private intelligence agency and the UN troops hit Chicago there will be order in the US of A. I don't know if this image board is lucky at connecting schizophrenic dots or they're brilliant but there will be in a sense, "right wing death squads" as they call it. When this "happening" occurs it will hit you boomer liberals like a hell fire missle. We win, you lose, this is "4D chess".
- an insider

they do not believe in any amendment but the 2nd one, and even that is flexible (pic fucking related)

read a history book instead of getting your „facts“ from Sup Forums

*sighs*

(its just cis privilege its just cis privilege its just cis privilege repeats over and over into my head)

*finally gains composure*

right..... welp back to the lgbt board with me

>opposed lgbt rights

No, and neither does any other right wingish candidate.

>be me
>be eurofag
>mum got ran over by truck of tolerance
>got cucked by wife with bbc
>dad arrested for using a assault butter knife on his toast
>gypsies stole the key to my chastity penis cage
>retirement is 90years away so we can afford immigrants
>their culture is now my culture

merica. right?

>what happened to republicans

Their party was hijacked by organized Hate. Now they're desperately in denial of their own destruction, frantically stealing as much money as they can.

>being so retarded that you dont know that europe colonized the middle east and north africa
maybe they should start teaching history in european schools instead of training you to take muslim cock

>complains about US.
>takes queue from nazi germany.
OP is OG faggot

AHAHAHA what do you fucking expect, these shitlord trumpanzee's have officially destroyed America. becuase it would be funny for the pepe memes

There was radical change in the democratic party and you are witnessing a similar change in the republican party. The democrats became more left wing and the republicans are becoming more right wing. If you want the old republicans look to the libertarians because the draining of the swamp is already underway.

that is the political knowledge you get from memes retard.
go to chicago or detroit, and indulge your american greatness, while i look at my guns, my mostly white city, my wealth through that 1 job i have, my paid social& medcare, and a crime rate so low you’ll never know. go on, call me eurocuck, i know you need every little bit of feeling better about yourself.

Except what’s Trump’s goals? Boarder control, reduce taxes, relax regulations so small businesses can compete, and improve inferstructure. He’s basically a business democrat and yet he’s villified on both sides.

yeah, afghanistan and irak, the famous european colonies

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump is gracious and merciful enough to forgive the Pope
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/19/donald_trump_forgives_the_pope_he_just_got_carried_away_after_hearing_mexican_side_of_the_story.html

>WashPost: "Why would we abandon Trump? He’s doing what he said he would do."
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-would-we-abandon-trump-hes-doing-what-he-said-he-would-do/2017/12/08/2aae3682-db95-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.3f46b6933271

did you check out your mental disorder?

they were you fucking retard. here, read up on this you stupid europoor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

Iraq didnt stop being a British colony until 1933.

>cis privilege
you mean being normal?
We have a bare minimum of respect for other people except the deranged and you are part of the deranged.

Ah geez a politician who does what he promised to do, we can't have that. I'm laughing at those who thought he was talking out his ass or joking.

:)

Except we don't write your immigration policy, you do. Your response to America and Russia fucking you over is to suck refugee dick as hard as you can and rewrite your own laws to let your citizens be raped and murdered...and they're not even allowed to talk about it. That's just so beyond the pale of being a fucking fag that during the course of the past two years I have lost all respect for europe. You're a bunch of cucks and I don't have to give a shit about your individual cultures anymore because now I know you're not actually proud of them and certainly don't deserve them.

All that art and heritage, all that will be in America someday because you're literally going to end up hating yourselves so much we won't even be able to let you have the white race's baby pictures. When the Mona Lisa gets it's new home in New York I might actually go out east to see it.

Don't be so fatphobic and specist.

atrocious
The word for the leader of the free world
atrocious
The word known to be what broke the camels back

I wonder how america plans to pay china back with interest for l the bonds they have bought or default .... this must mean war with china now as in the fuse has been lit
So the time is ticking

Yes, she is sane.
except the bernie part. Bernie was delusional increasing taxes for the rich doesn't increase the amount of money that the government gains. The rich will just move their factories to other country's to avoid the extra taxes.

And poor people already gain more from the government than that they pay, only the top 20% actually pays taxes the rest just gets stuff from the government

Obamacare = repealed the tax mandate effectively killing it

Wall= has funding and prototypes

Travel ban = he kept up his part but deranged judges keep fucking with it.

Draining the swamp = exposing the press, exposing how partisan & corrupt deep state, reducing the size of gov, and there’s more to come.

Tax cut = done

China = met with them and got what we want.

American carnage = Ended the constant droning by Obama, put in troops. Now ISIS is done for.

Budget = been cutting in some places and ballooning other. Got him there.

Why wait until it burns? Leave now, pl0x

Trump made a private deal of sorts with China, there will be a war but it won't be international. It's an internal war for control in the US, kind of like a secret civil war. As Albert Pike said, WWIII will be the Christians versus the atheists. Though it sounds silly the man predicted both world wars and their conditions. Any international conflict will be the globalists fighting the nationalists, these will be minor conflicts but not all out wars.

Trump? He is the best President ever. Now go stuff your fat lard face with Papa Johns, and get those fingers so greasy they slip off the keys next time goyim!

exactly, people need to realize that trumps isn't stupid, he's just mentally ill!

Canada will burn before the US you know...

This is why Trump is top kek.

Well, he banned it from appearing in his administration's presentations and proposals. That's not nearly the same as banning everyone from using the terms. Nearly every modern president has had a list like this. Especially lists of words that they want used. These are all from Obama's administration.

Chicago and detroit are both victims of liberal policy favoring undesirables (niggers, lazy white trash, etc) neither city is a gauge of the us as a whole.

Thats like saying all of europe is naziville cause germany is in it.

Fuck off cuck. Go sip your faggy tea and wear your ankle socks and drive your faggy little car. Meanwhile ill be in my boots driving my F250 uptown to get a steak.

Fuck off and die

Even better

The WHOLE Africa

kek

>because the draining of the swamp is already underway
Loading the cabinet with Goldman-Sachs and Military Industrial Complex