What does Sup Forums think of lil peep?

What does Sup Forums think of lil peep?

I think makonnen could do better honestly

Says the guy who exploited his wifes death for cash

>stole

is he retarded?

peep and samplefags btfo

A shitty frontman who's good at giving people the feels that basically hit the soundcloud lottery

What's with the sudden influx of those wannabe artsy nigger copycat degenerates?

This

American cultural decay coinciding with African american cultural predominance in the mainstream.

Opinion: Phil hasnt done anything worthwhile since the 90s while Peep is fresh

How can you even back up these claims without using terms as vague and baseless as these

peep is my favourite artist atm

Lil Peep > Microphones

If nothing he is starting a dangerous trend with face tattoos among suburb kids. I see it allready en mase, good like finding a job looking like pacific native bushmen.

peep broke into the studio and stole the microphones recordings

Its a rebellion against capitalism. Having a job isn't the most important thing in life.

Don't be afraid to live

That's a good photo. He has big hands, he's probably good at fingering ladies. Not a fan of his tattoos. He isn't doing shit for emo.

He stole physical microphones from him. Phil forgot to put the . after

Christ he is starting to sound like that dude from Hotel California who complains about sampling.

He is about as "emo" as Brian Wilson

Or Brendon Urie. Emo is a sub-genre of post-hardcore, so if it's not post-hardcore, not emo.

That's cute but you'll have to eat something.

There are enough material goods to support everyone yet most of it goes to capital owners who exploit the workers of the world.

It's not exploitation, as much as it sucks that people have to work and most people hate their jobs, the jobs need to be done in order to produce the goods that we need and want.

imagely not that authenticity and is fake wave rider not autenthic emo. Musically / sonically good musician you digg

bump

gaaaarrrrbbbbbbaaaaagggeeee

he isnt doing shit for shit

endless sperg repetition, obv.

Just the fact that he looks like that makes me want to avoid him entirely. Similar to ICP where they, and their fans, are the most disgusting hideous looking group of degenerates on the planet. I refuse to give artists who pander to degeneracy a chance.

you seem lost