Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Ive been doinking this chick rather frequently using protection but I am paranoid of a scenario where she gets pregnant (im 21 and at university) and I just know she woudln't think of abortion.
I was wondering if there is any way to induce a stillborn without it looking suspicious or at the very least it leading back to me. Ideally the method won't harm her either (at least not beyond a basic low level sick feeling).

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/man-poisons-wife-2-children-kills-self/1/925189.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229638/Father-admits-poisoning-childrens-pizza-killing-son-5-hospitalizing-daughter-7-wife-left-him.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221499/Dr-Edward-Erin-guilty-trying-poison-pregnant-mistresss-drink-bring-miscarriage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569555/Man-30-charged-murder-lacing-pregnant-girlfriends-pancakes-abortion-inducing-drug.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im pretty sure the only real option is a punch to the womb, couldn't you pay some thugs to do it?

Coathanger.

I hope you're enjoying Christmas break off from school.

Nice samefag.

I appreciate responses but I specifically said that I don't want to harm her like that. I woudl't be able to pay someone to phyisically assault her. Im thinking more drug wise. That I could slip into a drink or something and would result in a non-suspicious stillborn.

>samefagging this hard

Again, more morons not answering the question.

One single moron replying to himself and pretending there's a conversation.

>asking about murder

>Being this dumb.

Pennyroyal. It's detectable though.

MS Paint is really hard to use, okay?

Its not certain yet = no murder
Abortion is legal up to 24 weeks = no murder

>not murder

I am assuming that is something that would be looked into instantly. Not good.

Whatever you say man.

It's 100% shopped. Have fun with your imaginary friends, user. I hope your imaginary girl catches you imagining aborting her imaginary baby and kicks your ass to the curb.

Realistically, I would just be fucked right? If they find out even a drug is used then I would literally be the only suspect in a given situation.

This is what happens every time I have sex with a girl, I get worried something without me knowing happened with the condom and this is usually the result. Problem is, realistically I know I woudlnt be able to do any of this stuff.

There is just no way I could give a child any quality of life, not to mention how I still want to do things with my life.

Bye, if I show you evidence that you are a miss-informed moron and you just say its shopped then there is nothing more I can do for you x

Fam. It's clearly shopped. There's a screen showing only one poster after 3 posts. Just deal with it and move on.

wrap it if you dont want kids. otherwise you are biggest dumbass. you end up with a kid, to fucking bad. plus you are leaving tracks for premeditated murder. really is a child that much of a threat to a supportive grown ass man. how about this, go get snipped, problem solved. now you only have to worry if shes fucking around and bringing you some good old STI's

HEY MODS, CAN WE GET THIS PREMEDITATED CHILD MURDERER TRACKED PLZ, IM SURE THE LOCAL POLICE WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS POST.

this will be OP
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/man-poisons-wife-2-children-kills-self/1/925189.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229638/Father-admits-poisoning-childrens-pizza-killing-son-5-hospitalizing-daughter-7-wife-left-him.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221499/Dr-Edward-Erin-guilty-trying-poison-pregnant-mistresss-drink-bring-miscarriage.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569555/Man-30-charged-murder-lacing-pregnant-girlfriends-pancakes-abortion-inducing-drug.html

yes you are that horrible of a person, how about this, go be a hero before someone gets seriously hurt. or go check urself into the flight deck.

>droinking

You are 100% a troll and will never have sex with anyone ever.

You have some serious issues if a child is a threat to you.... such a man. Tell you whats going to happen if you do it. Probably death penalty, not to mention in jail they going to have fun with you. people who harm children are not welcome there

Like I said I wouldn't actually go about any of this shit in the end, also I was talking about very early stages before it's even cincidered a human.

Pine needle tea.

My thinking was that it's worse to have a child go through a lifetime of misery then just see if there are methods available of dealing with it while it's not even human.

Pretty sure you'd be the one miserable and you deserve it.

After reading those I understand more so the implications potential actions like this would invoke. Also I'm genuinely too much of a pussy to do any of it and besides, she isn't even pregnant. I looked up that male to female transitioned people cannot give birth anyway. I thought they had a womb inserted.

Yes and no, but the child would be more so due to lack of finances etc. But like I said male to female transitioned individuals don't have a working womb.

Ending a shitty bait thread with shitty bait. Merry Christmas.

So many autismos out tonight

parsley tea