Draw Thread

Draw Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOQhuuG1rfs
youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg
youtu.be/UOY850oi8SI
youtu.be/zjxcAaOQvjY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Oh look, the unimproving retard edition.

Hey guys, I lost my drawing stylus so no requests today unfortunately. But I'll answer any questions you ask and repost anything I've done that you missed. I should be back in business by Saturday.
#
>What sexual acts do you prefer?
I love happy-sex, love fetish, impregnation, creampies, snuggly-sex, gentle-femdom and consentacles. Anything where all parties involved are clearly enjoying themselves turns me into a horny puddle of pudding!

mobile are you in here? c:

bitch,

add yourself to the wall to avoid being punched

Zombie, blonde demons or dragons?

She's right there, Winty.

there you are

THIS IS JUST LIKE MY DOUJINS

Aw, well sleep well my precious Poof-ball!

yeah haha i noticed just as i posted! night friend-user

Not sure I understand the nature of the question...

How do you feel about threesomes? I.E. you with 2 men, or you & a man with another woman?

likewise

always, ugly christmas sweaters are the best.
Checked dubs, perhaps I may.
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQhuuG1rfs
I come back to find you abusing snek, but why?

Could someone draw mrs.claus giving a nice boy a "naughty" gift? Or maybe provide him with cookies and her breast milk?

one request pls

sure gimmie 10 minutes

pretty neutral about the whole idea of it tbh, it doesnt excite me any more than myself with one other person. i hope that doesnt dissspoint you, though! goodnight :)

Help me find my lost stylus?

moar

Sup faggots

Have you ever tried drawing food?
How about your favorite dessert.

_

one req?

Here.

Thanks decaf. Though it doesn't look like she is enjoying it.

Anyone here up for a fight?

Requesting the left image but with Tails

lol

Hey thread.

This is the end.

The reaper calls.

well ... i found it ... but someone else hould help you ...
anything specific in mind?
too many times, buti will do this next

A PSA to any drawfags , this guy is an ungrateful cunt. I would avoid taking any of his reqeusts.

Oh shit, nigga, it has 2 lacrimal glands ON EACH EYE

What happened???

O Gomen. I didn't realize it was supposed to b like a pinup or something.
I'll redo it.
youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg

That's not my stylus! Mine is bright red, and I wouldn't put it there anyway, I'm not really into butt-stuff.

>2 lacrimal glands

lacrimal sacs

Nobody cares, there are people who still draw for swordbro. So of course people will draw for him as well.

Teasing flashing her boobs?

I... I...

can't die like this...

Sorry me no speak inglesa, me using google translate for such complex and specific terms.

essentially he got a request for that same thing done with mew, then decided to say that he would stop commissioning artists because he could just beg in thread. when called out on it he replied with this.

Oh it was him, yeah i remember that.

taking requests

>missing the ccntext

My friend, if you would've read the whole thread, you would've realised that it was a different dude that said that he would stop commissioning people.

>Believing that a sperg who begs for drawings, for hours, in thread after thread, for months if not Y E A R S will stop just because they got one kind of decent drawing

No, and I don't know why people still believe this.

>nearly 90% of all anons think like that
So what is your point?

>
>That's not my stylus!
well ... guess we found someone elses stylus then ...
hm, maybe some teasing with the boobs is oki

Ye

Up for doing this one?

Hehehhehe

I can't speak as to what swordbro has become, but he used to be a pretty cool drawfag, so that was where I leave his memory.
I was a part of that thread, and it was definitely the same person. Nice try to save yourself though.
I don't expect him to stop, I just don't want drawfags to waste their time on him.
You arent wrong, but when you can call someone out on being a cock then do it. The thing about it wasnt the fact that he was trying to get freebies, it was the fact that he was just pretending to be nice to drawfags to leech requests.

This guy is right. You got the wrong guy. I am the one who had this argument with you. I must have made you really butthurt.

thats.. actually pretty shitty. but what's there to do? you can't just start drawing like shit just to be contrary to that guy

>it was the fact that he was just pretending to be nice to drawfags to leech requests.

Again 90% of all anons are like that. Do you really believe that a large majority of people care about your life as a whole?

>swordbro is allowed to that because he was a swell guy once

k

>this shit
>good

its digital Sam i draaw everything in Paint Tool SAI
hey loook the Atari 2600 works with this thing! yaay space invaders!
hi Hero!

samefag.
I mean i'm not saying that it is a winnable battle, I just want to waste as much of this faggots time as possible.
That just goes into the basics of human interaction. normal people are grateful when others put time and effort into something for them. It is totally fine for people not to care about the person, but being that much of an ass is astounding.
Hard to believe i know.

>I just don't want drawfags to waste their time on him.

Honorable ideals. Waste of time.

Protesting known hyper-spergs just puts a target on their back for (you) thirsty antagonists.

And even if you ignore them, there's a constant slow influx of new posters, some of which will inevitable draw for these dumbos because they're a l w a y s here.

>I was a part of that thread, and it was definitely the same person. Nice try to save yourself though.

Well let me prove you wrong. There have been three replies to the good mew drawing. One thanking the artist for doing his request. The other one praising him for his skill and the third one wondering why he still pays.

This made me happy.
_

WOW NICE. t's sad, nothing lasts forever...

Requesting Alicia Viewstream dressed and posing like C-MOON or only posing like him.

>Hard to believe i know.
So swordbro is allowed to emotionally manipulate people into drawing stuff for him since he was ok at one point.

>Double standard.

Is swordbro spoodo?

I guess, its just frustrating is all. That is part of the reason why I rarely do requests, and its why i left drawthreads a year ago.

My mistake then, I was wrong. I was so caught up in this guy being a cunt I didn't notice.

I am not saying what swordbro does now is right. But if you lose one of your own to something like that you can still have reverence for him.

Yo wazzap`?

YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE

Taking sfw requests

Draw her

Well he tends to emotionally manipulate people and pretends to be grateful. And people still deliver and fall for this shit. Also people are apolegetic for his behaviour, because he was one of them at one point.

>I guess, its just frustrating is all

Yeh...

>So swordbro is allowed

I feel like you missed the whole Y E A R of people sitposting about how garbage SB is non-stop.

Most people don't want him to exist. Niggas are just tired of fighting it. He's assembled a dedicated inner-circle of hanger-ons.

Nothing short of teleporting a bomb into his heart can stop him now.

youtu.be/UOY850oi8SI

youtu.be/zjxcAaOQvjY

>Nothing short of teleporting a bomb into his heart can stop him now.

Maybe stop drawing for him would help. But no, instead we get retards like hero , grapes and what not delivering for him. And this of course creates the mindset that you just have to do the same thing he does, (act grateful and interact with drawfags), and you will get deliveries.

>(act grateful and interact with drawfags), and you will get deliveries.
you do realize this is the entire concept of requesting anons right?

>
my lewd game is p rusty
u are mistaken grand wizard.i am but a fruit

Thank you grapes. Looks great.
Happy holidays.

Also the pun. Oh boy.

you too,friend
>verry
kill me

>be drawfags
>meet up with other drawfags to merrily avatarfag together and call it drawfagging
>everything is good
>suddenly, a drawfag is not nice
>it's almost as if this is still Sup Forums and not some higher plane of existence where only nice people exists and no trolls
>start deep, lore intense discussions about how we want to kill said evil drawfag
>but an avengers team of people who don't know the asshole sides of evil drawfag and genuinely like his avatarfagging illustrations shows up
>gang wars commence in every further drawthread
what is drawfags even
also contributing to thread because otherwise my opinion is worth nothing

Look under the couch

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Taking a cartoony doodle or two

>Maybe stop drawing for him would help.

Good luck convincing people to do that.

>But no, instead we get retards like hero , grapes and what not delivering for him.

I know nigga. Again. He's assembled a dedicated inner-circle of hanger-ons.

There's really nothing to be done about this that leaves the general integrity of threads intact.

> And this of course creates the mindset that you just have to do the same thing he does, (act grateful and interact with drawfags), and you will get deliveries.

SB has set himself up as the "lesser of the evils". And in terms of spergs, it's arguable that he is.

The idea of being personable to drawniggas isn't a bad one. "You get more with sugar then vinegar" and whatnot.

But he's become kinda annoying. And the people who defend him are also annoying. And the people who constantly bitch about him are annoying.

The whole thing is dumb and gross.

draw more Mayo have princess beach sending him out for tampons

The only one who loses in this situation are the artists, since they are to blame for creating the "artists don't deserve money for their work" mindset.

EGH ..tell me a story about the olden days before Swordbro came and the lore of Heaven posting. and how you saved us all from the space pirates

ok
will take time because I suck

Here. Now she's indifferent.
And ur a peepingtom.