Can anyone on Sup Forums describe that Liverpool feel for me?

Can anyone on Sup Forums describe that Liverpool feel for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's like when you get your dick stuck on your zipper.

>literally google 'that liverpool feel'
>this appears
youtube.com/watch?v=kLu_MWmhCzk

Just imagine the feeling when the fans' favorite player and a club legend does something like this.

That's the Liverpool feel.

>never won a PL
>even blackburn have won the league
>big club

still probably my favourite player of all time after that 3rd goal celebration

It's like being dragged by your balls through a gutter full of broken glass.

It looks like this desu

>when you start to fill your mind with one of the stadium tragedies caused by your supporters because you can't remember any league titles on the pitch

being a liverpoop fan is as embarrassing as sitting next to the girl you like in a quiet classroom and farting loudly

what if she has a fetish for it? like the wife of that super obese youtuber

lol what

the boogie[random numbers] guy

His wife actually has a fart fetish? I find women with weird fetishes really intriguing, with men it's just a given they're into something fucked. Not as common with wimmin

THIS

well it makes no sense why she'd marry him except if she had a fetish for extremely fat guys, listening to their farts and cleaning their poos (guy can't go to the toilet by himself)

he's not even rich and seems to have considerable resilience so economical interests are not a viable explanation

Man, you're fucked up

Know that feeling when you're taking a dehydrated shit and you know it's going to rip up your asshole if you take it too quickly, so you go slow, slowly easing up your ass muscles so that finally the your hear a solid *blop* when the granite shit slams into the bowl and you feel a sense of relief and accomplishment even though all you did was take a massive, painful shit. That's the Liverpool feel

why?

It's a cow that can be milked forever

Tfw Liverpool fan

Don't care about muh >96, maybe if all the retards didn't push each other like fleeing rats they wouldn't have died

Le slip is funny to me

You just have to accept the suffering, beating big clubs then getting smashed by Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.

It's a slippery feeling

it's sort of like being crushed against a metal fence by a herd of wild animals

giving this a sly bump

that Liverpool feel is disappointment

>"Liverpool sold Benteke to Palace last summer for £5m less than they paid for the Belgium striker a year earlier"

I fucking knew we should have kept him.

>we