Hooray for boobies

I honest to god care fucktard

I'm bored at work. I would enjoy seeing them

Post before thread dies

Nah, i was trolling all along

Oh darn

Hah, nope

Here you go.

Don't be such a fucking sissy. I spent 3 of 4 years of my PhD project working on a really risky project and got nothing until I finally got that one experiment that gave me everything. 6 months later I had a fucking amazing thesis together that literally changed a lot in my field. You just need to push through the shit and believe in yourself and work hard.

The fucks up with the left nipple?

Those are nice breasts OP

Yeah you're the myriad of success being on Sup Forums and all.

Oh man thats inspiring as fuck let me just get something done and... oh wait

I don't think that is OP

Sometimes nipple are inverted when soft. Sometimes not

Oh, well, still nice breasts.
Just wanted to say something nice to OP before the inevitable flood of degrading criticism.

Post bobs. And vagene
Also timestamp

My god could u be more of a fag?
>m-muh m'lady

Be sad, little fuckers. Just because you can't get shit done, doesn't mean others can at least try

It's pierced?

>Implying to save some deflated sense of ego
>Replying to anons
>validating a waste of 3 years of his life to a bunch of anons so he could jerk off on his "meaningful" accomplishment of "getting shit done".
>being in a thread about some attention whore
>fUcK1Ng UrMaZing tHeS1s D3r buDdY

Nice trips
Is this you?
A set you have?

>trips
>snake tongue
>fucked nipples
are you an argonian?

you remind me of not-cancer.
you, user, i don't think are cancer.
thank you

Checked mlady

If OP is real, she's pretty hot. I like those tits.

Nice 8/10

Nice tits OP. Good job

I want more tits and vagina would be cool too

I second this

Still need a timestamp. Do that, and post your spread pussy.

Not a single one of you idiots noticed the filenames.

Much better, thanks!

Nope, all I saw we're tits, I also qualified by saying "if OP is real". "If" is a big part of that statement, Buffy

>Saging with an image, are you fucking retarded?

How fucking new are you people? You 13 year-old ass-heads are frothing at the mouth for some greasy neckbeard faggot praying that he's a femanon just wanting to show tits. You're all fucking idiots. Blow your brains out you sackless dumbshits.

Who dis?

Well said, user.

So is that song really about erectile dysfunction?
He's like singing about waking up his dick, while she is singing about waking her up inside, but his dick CAN'T wake up, so now he's just standing there with a limp dick, asking her to save him with a blow job?
...because if it is, then that's some powerful stuff, man.

Kek

Inbox me your numbers. . Wiped my phone! !!**

Or msg me

What file names? What the fuck are you talking about? Quit shitposting or get off of the fucking board you spastic pre-tween.

...wut

nailed it

>I insult
>I superior to these people
>nontheless, I still want to prove myself to them
what are you, gay?

Newfag detected.

you fool, the filenames indicate that OP took the pictures from Sup Forums

>Hurr hurr hey gais femanon here who want my boob??!/12/1/,>!?>!,
';l Z! KLP{
!K< LOP{:
JKOPIZ"
hnoiju'fqw;ohjl foi['h asdgo['hijp adso;'hi fa'lok;ihsge'jlpk;iserg;lohijk f;ho ijuas;ohj ifgs'P
You: HURRR YEAH DUDE FUCK YEAH SHOW BOOBS DON'T SHOW ME PROOF THAT YOU'RE A FEMALE OR ANYTHING :SKJfah:ikujweBIKVAQER uj.ho;asebf;IOUsbh oguWEGHBas:kljdfrwqBN;'OUIfaewbg;'oSAEGKf;khjuaswEHBGVFP;IASEBGGV.KHsanhbew>?lokujtgs

>Everyone I don't like is a newfag

>implying OP even posted them
Nice try Satan, checked tho.

I take pictures with my phone and rename them with random numbers as soon as I upload them. Whoopdie doo.

>implying you could not just rename the files
>implying people don't post to Sup Forums, then resave the file for any number of reasons (one of which, it strips exif data)
that being said, a little bit of skepticism goes a long way, and that's probably not OP regardless.

>Doesn't recognize Sup Forums filename formatting
>Isn't aware of filenames being displayed

No, sir, you are objectively a newfag.

I don't want to see man-boobs

the images that got posted are a 13-digit string, whereas the images from Sup Forums come with a 12-digit string.
not to say you cannot throw another number on there, but with the number attached, these images would have been saved months ago.

Who fucking cares? Are you seriously calling me new because I didn't memorize a fucking number sequence? Holy shit did you just join this site an hour ago?

EXIF is stripped on posting regardless but allow me to point out files that were saved from Sup Forums so you can look at them and figure it out for yourself.

Not Sup Forums

Compare and contrast.

What a shocker, it's not fresh content. I'll post a few others from around the same time.

>because I didn't memorize
NEWFAG RED ALERT THIS GUY IS GOING OFF THE CHARTS

You don't memorize them user, it's just recognizing a pattern as a source. For fucks sake how dumb are you?

I was literally screeching this at my gf last night, kek. She hasn't done shit with her life, and was lamenting how *I'm* successful "because you went to college" which is just horseshit, since the only thing college did for me was milk me for tens of thousands of dollars (and allow me to smoke weed in a dorm for the first time, but I digress...).

Nothing anyone does worth shit comes without some kind of cost - usually blood sweat and tears, and a very high risk of failure. I've failed so many times I've lost count. But I've got houses, cars, money in the bank, you name it. Why? Because I'm so *smart*?? Fuck no. I have made some of the stupidest mistakes anyone could make in their life. I'm lucky I'm not wrapped around a tree somewhere or dead. But I NEVER STOP. If there is one quality that "successful" people have (those who aren't born rich) is that no matter what they never ever ever stop. They get beat down, the shit kicked outta them, but they get back up and do it again. And again. And again, until they succeed.

Then, some worthless lazy faggot will look at them and say "uh, well they're just lucky I guess..." 10,000,000 keks. Fuck that.

Also, OP: Open bobs or vacate the premises. Successful men are used to seeing vagene whenever we like. Which is now.

>Being this fucking new

Rlly? Who fcking cares if OP is a grill or not? She/he/it its sharing with us some hot af tits. Stop crying u littler cunts.

Sauce on this?