>Why do Americans like this?
>Why do Americans like that?
>ad infinitum
>ad infinitum
>ad infinitum

Why are you actually getting upset?

Why are?

Cause it looks good ya dipshit

If you don't tape and bed, it wont look as nice.

labor and materials are expensive af so they have to settle down with cardboard and cancerogenous materials if they want to build a house.
My parents are building a 320m^2 modern style house out of pure reinforced concrete with less than 70K USD.

>be american
>homeless
>live in a abandoned place like pic related
>.....ᵍᵉᵗ ˢʰᵒᵗ

>cardboard

In case of a fire an American can easily break through the walls and escape.

We do that too, I don't know its purpose yet.

It hides the seams. No bean for you

that kind of walls are made with wood or aluminium frame, isolation, and cardboard with cast. So yeah it has cardboard in it, well at least the ones I've seen

There's no cardboard involved. Perhaps you saw the back of a drywall sheet and thought it was cardboard.

I guess so then. Seem weird I've always thought that's where the cardboard meme was from.

It's paper not cardboard.

It really seems to be a boring OP text that looks like a million others.

So even in the shittiest of Americans homes, you would have siding -> tyvak -> osb -> 2x4 wooden frame with fiber insulation between -> drywall. Plumbing provides additional support which is why they tell people in tornado areas to go into bathroom closets if they don't have storm shelters.

>tornado areas
heh

Rather deal with shaking ground than Death Wind Tbh

>tfw my city is no longer in Tornado alley because it's slowly shifted East

Fucking boring. I miss the nados

How the hell do you "miss nados"??

You like danger?

There's never been a notable tornado in my area. There was almost one like 6 years ago but it didn't touch down. I feel like hearing that tornado siren would be scary

The drywall is backed and faced with thick paper, which is basically what cardboard is.
The plaster itself is also often infused with paper.

Drywall is basically glorified cardboard.

Why do americans reply like that?

>I feel like hearing that tornado siren would be scary
Nah, where I live, tornado sirens are tested every first Tuesday of the month (I think it might only be during tornado season months? never bothered to pay attention)

You get desensitized by them in the same way that someone living near train tracks would eventually tune it out.

Isn't the East the most populated half of the US?

That looks fine

isn't a concrete house bad since your house is always cold and not insulated?

Yeah the main ingredient is chalk, though. The ratio is like 200:1; 1mm cardboard 2 cm chalk.

The plaster has paper in it too.

And conversely, paper often also contains chalk.

What.

Concrete is isolating from itself.
I live in a concrete house, only behind the bricks and under the roof do we have isolation. We can keep our house on a pretty constant temperature, even with massive windows facing south-west.