What's your profession Sup Forums share job shit I'm a finish and framing Carpenter pic related

What's your profession Sup Forums share job shit I'm a finish and framing Carpenter pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1U9W4iNDiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m doing a masters in Middle Eastern Studies in Kyoto. I want to work at the UNU after PhD

i mutate proteins and see how this affects their binding affinity in order to understand which amino acid residues are most involved in the process. Also do unfolding studies.

Cool, I use to run “folding@home” as my screensaver

Fapping uncontrollably since 2007

Served apprenticeship as welder/fitter in foundry industry.
Foundry industry died FML.
Worked as a site man for 20 years and realised my body would be fucked by 50 if I carried on so got some money behind me and started my own business in retail.
Miss engineering every day

I'm a chef

i match women with their ideal penis size. it's an invaluable service that creates long-lasting adult sexual relationships.

that's a thing?

OP here certainly know if I keep doing this till I'm 50 body will regret it starting a business seems the way to go

3D Art Director

CAD designer/CNC programmer for a company that makes custom doors

I'd recommend it OP just don't go into retail. I used to be a jovial guy. Retail sucks it right out of you. I fucking hate people now

yes. we have a brochure and everything.

PhD in Atomic Physics.

I'm a secondary school chemistry teacher and lab director.

why are english girls so slutty

of course. we're all bad motherfuckers on 4chin

Musician and sound engineer. I have probably worked on things you have heard.

ohai. I teach maths in secondary.

so who got ?

So you sit around while actually talented people fix your mistakes and do all the work

Welder

Hah I hear that a lot from people who work in retail but if you're going to run a business at some point you've got to deal with people right

i am kinda like homer simpson but for water powerplants

i sit around all day play vidya and wait till something happens

Have no idea how to judge welds, still, those seem really nicely made.

nope, dope. try again

CNC Operator, Mills and Routers

man, in the US even the walls are fake

I am a model. Look like David Gandy, just don't have any fucking money

Thank you. I'm definitely not the best but I was pretty proud of these ones

Holy fuck nice keep it up!

Construction to level my building skills

I'm a tool and die maker, we make injection moulds like pic related.

Currently in training to become a tool and die designer.

They do look nice. Good job.

Really clean seams keep up the good work

i configure repair and troubleshoot ultrasound machines

Op here im assuming your the guy who makes our impact bits

>no center blocking in walls.
>no cripples in header area
Pic related
Framing master race.

Security and confined space rescue at a steel mill.

Programmer/Developer

Yeah yeah exterior framing Master race how's that weather treating you

archivist

Are those TIG welds? They look very nice.
I'm considering buying a MIG for around the home repairs and small projects, nothing structural or commercial. Any quick advice or tips you'd give to a prospective MIG buyer?

i mug people and then i waste all the money on drugs and booze. i actually live in my mother's basement

Yes buy a TIG fuck MIG

Thank you

Work on a diegester.

Wonderful. Nice and cold. Can't wait to squeeze the glue out in below freezing temps. I do interior work too. Trim, doors, floors, tile, renos, remods, demos, structural repairs. Nothing beats new construction. Nice, clean, new fresh lumber. Nice and striaght and square.
I hope u fixed this shit, crooked as fuck

that's awesome user, what does the company produce?

I work for a sub contractor. A bid job really.

What the actual fuck is up with the header of that doorframe

This is grade A craftsmanship. Would hire.

Culture.
Probably a lack of traditional moral guidance with the decline of religion, plus increased feminism, plus lenient parenting. Probably more factors than just that tbh; culture is the short answer.

A-are y-you a qt3.14 female teacher??
Pls say yes

Bartender at a country club.It’s a job.

Obviously if we just framed we would be out of work in the winter I myself do a little bit of everything like you also not crooked your just blind structural Integrity for solid Hideaway bookshelf door fuck out of here

Scrum Master/Agile PM in Corporate IT. Also executive leadership coach. And a proud dad.

I work at wal-mart. No pic. Too busy stocking shelves.

Lol don't get mad. Must be the angle of the picture you took. Just as long as it looks good when finished. I collect n make cash on the side in the winter usually but strangely busy this year.

That was all mig.

For something around the house for repairs and what not I would recommend Mig. It's faster and easier then tig. And for buying something that all depends on your budget. I would go for something used and that runs off 220. 110 welders are fine for small things and thin gauge steel. And four brand they're pretty much all the same Lincoln Miller Hobart ect.

This was how my dad supported our family for 35 years. Worked odd jobs in his shop through high school and college. Kudos, alloyfag.

Im one of nine finacial officers for a large bank in london

That's a cool skill set to have, user.

I'm a costume and prop maker for tv/film/commercials.

I'm on my job right now.

Thanks

Here is a pic of close to the start of the building process...

Nah not mad just on a shitty job right now place is fucking trashed and smells like cat piss..demo day..I agree though we're booked clear through February and that's rare It's oddly busy

no, I saw it too, it looks that ceiling drops

painter master race here

shitty pics

>I do something that literally anybody could do
>master race

IT tech.

Some people do things with their lives. Some others spend all day replacing smartphone screens and installing avast.

Mufflerman.

Recessed paneled ceiling I see where it looks like it drops though shity picture I guess thank God for you guys though you make our crown molding look immaculate

Op here paint a 5000 square foot house top to bottom you'll want to blow your brains out these guys are the real deal

university professor/teacher (not professor rank).

greatest job in the world. i get paid to talk about fish and dinosaurs. shit I've loved since I was a kid.

if you mean bits for drills and such, then no. it has nothing to do with tools as such, but that is what most people think.

We make moulds for things made of plastic, pic related is one of the products we're involved in.

this is a very simplified explanation of the process youtube.com/watch?v=b1U9W4iNDiQ

You smoke weed?

I always felt like most professors smoked weed.

Never cared for this rec-room makeover style. Basements are already cramped and pinched for space, so the whole 2x4/wallboard + dropped ceiling just eats up even more.

I'd say: just use the existing masonry walls, maybe a quality color, plus decent trim, then spray black the joists, not pinching in the space. Possibly use heavy curtains to cover the storage space, giving the room some sound-deadening, while not cramping the area.

I run my family's mid sized wholesale company along with my sister and father. the profits are ridiculously tiny, but our revenues are pretty secure due to our big amount of clients

Nah, not that common in my country. Eveyone here drinks beer though, except me. I'm the geek/nerd one so my vices are all vidya.

nicely done

Stiles and rails nigger

I do marketing for a big company in the Aerospace industry . Fun company, have a lot of freedom and everyone is nice and airplane fanatics

that was me
I work as tech support

>A-are y-you a qt3.14 female teacher??
uhh
female nope.
sometimes trap though

A trap huh? Where from?

kraut

Depends on what kind of company you work for but yeah, that summes it up pretty well

System Analyst

Frame repair transit

Embedded Controller Engineer for one the the big 3's autonomous vehicle program

I'm an Admin on this website

I'm the owner of a real estate investment company and also own a software company that I'm getting off the ground.

Ophthalmic neurosurgeon

MLS
I look at your poop, blood and piss to figure out what is ailing you. Then I laugh about your horrible diseased selves with my colleagues.

Always fixing other peoples messes.

>Then I laugh about your horrible diseased selves with my colleagues.

whistling past the graveyard

I lay in bed in my dad's living room rewatching the same movies all day long while my pregnant girlfriend slaves away to pay the bills.

CNC Bro's, operator and programmer here working with flatbed cutters mostly plastics and fabrics

Canadian Military Bio-Medical Electronics Tech

I fix medical equipment. The picture was a personal project.