Why are there few virgins among girls with tattooos and tunnels?

Why are there few virgins among girls with tattooos and tunnels?

bump

bump

Because of Daddy issues.

Guess they like being penetrated

bump

Loving holes in the body does not mean wanting to lose virginity.

I'm a guy, I'm wearing an earring. I'm a virgin, not gay. If I had more earlobes, I would have made tunnels. It surprises me that few of the same girls like me.

>If I had more earlobes
How many do you want to have?

I meant that I have small lobes. If they were larger in size, I would make tunnels.

I see. That makes more sense.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

tattos and loops suggest they like attention
atten seeking girls = sluts
pretty simple

bump

I agree with you but I don't understand idolizing virgins. I've only fucked one virgin and it was awful, I've had much better experience with girls who've fucked two or three guys. Only faggots put virgins on a pedestal like that.

>tattos and loops suggest they like attention
Not always. Some people do tattoos and piercings for other reasons.
1) They do not really like their body and they want to change it in accordance with their tastes. And tastes are strange.
2) The girl likes guys with tattoos and piercings, and she tries to decorate herself as well as these guys.
3) Because of sexual fetishes. For example, she is pleased when her lobes dangle.
Perhaps there are other reasons.

>as well as these guys
I mean, she wants to decorate herself just like these guys decorate herself. Google translate bad translations.

>I've had much better experience with girls who've fucked two or three guys.
Most likely they imitated orgasm.
> Only faggots put virgins on a pedestal like that.
Sometimes virginity is a consequence of the outlook on life and worldview, as well as the consequence of character and temperament. I believe that a girl resembling me in character would be a virgin with a probability of almost 100%.

They are usually impulsive and do what they want regardless of how others perceive them. Seems pretty obvious to me that if you want a tat you get one and if you want to fuck you get one in you.

> I believe that a girl resembling me in character would be a virgin with a probability of almost 100%.
Because you're a virgin I assume

Yes. I do not think that being a virgin is bad. Even Newton and Tesla were like that.

bump

Why did the picture change?

transvestite

I saw this girl in the subway 6 years ago. I liked her. I immediately had a strong erection. I like the Asian, and the tunnels are my fetish. Then all this coincided. I took a picture of her on the phone.

A few months later, I accidentally found her in social networks. She was an extrovert and a whore. I wonder why such people are in the north.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Not really. This one bitch I know does this, but she only does so for attention. Bitch won't fuck anything.

Yeah I can tell you never got pussy. It's easy as fuck on how you speak alone.

They actually did shit with their lives that made pussy irrelevant. You're on Sup Forums beta. You're nowhere in the same league

bump