Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

Why? It’s much easier and appropriate to hate a little wet cunt like yourself who feeds into the racebating culture that’s taken off the last 5 yrs. Pussies are scared of people who don’t look and behave like they do. Get on with life, pussy

A piece of shit isn't scary, its disgusting

Another white user here but I wish you had the balls to publically hate on "niggers" just so I could see your ass get beat on the news

Do you have a dog in this fight? Will your wife kick you out for talking bad about her daughters black father?

Spotted the tar baby.

WE

WUZ

How is middle school, it’s been ages since I have been, I see kids are still edgy like back in the 90s

KANGZ N SHIET

How much do you enjoy watching your wife get slammed by nigger dick every night, Jimmy? Are you going to pay for the half-nigglet when it's born while she continues slurping on Tyrone's fat black anaconda?

Not married, just think it’s funny you are obsessed with black people so much you try to prove you hate them anonymously , I feel some strong homosexual feelings coming from the vibes in your direction too. Like you either have or want to suck black cock and you posting this makes you feel some sort of relief from the feelings . But what do I know I haven’t sucked as many cocks as you

I’m White af, just not a dripping wet pussy afraid of the terrible black man

>deflecting this hard
It's okay to admit that you enjoy getting cucked by Jaiquon every night, Jimmy.

>I'm white af
And also a cuck.

This isn't right.

Everyone likes beavers...........

Even niggers hate niggers

Also jimmy? That seems oddly specific as if your name was jimmy and you let your wife cuck you with black gents, omg it makes since never mind user continue I would be upset too if I was a chick for the bbc. I’m sorry I stopped you getting your frustration out

Exactly. Closet Fags scream faggot the loudest, And closet BBC lovers scream nigger. Facts

>more deflecting and samefagging
I must have really touched a nerve.

>so much cuck samefagging ITT
Amazing.

Why would anyone be scared of something that has an average iq close to my room temperature?

Call it what you will, deflecting, you just know I’m right that’s why you can’t come up with a decent argument or rebuttal you know that on some level I am right and you are afraid that someone you never met can tell you have gay feelings towards black men, so others in your real life circle must know too, it’s ok user it’s almost 2018 it’s acceptable now

>lel u just kno eyem write xD
Keep projecting your sad cuck life, cuck.

Samefagging was intended hence why I said also, you see unlike you I’m comfortable with who I am as a being, I know life is fragile and isn’t worth trying to make others feel inferior, the only thing you hit me is that I feel sorry for how naive you are, I am also jealous. I used to be like you angry, confused, dumb, but then I realized that tomorrow I could be dead and I won’t be better or worse than any poor, rich, white, black man or woman. The same goes for you, the difference is your last moments if you were to die today would have been spent posting racist images on anonymous message board while if it were my final minutes I would be here at peace

Again no real argument you just keep getting more and more upset, I can feel it through the electrical field you are projecting , it’s ok my friend I accept you and I don’t know you, I hope you will one day see that love is less heavy than hate

I don't give a fuck if I die tomorrow, that's the difference between me and a cuck like you.

>argument
We're not having some intellectual debate here, cuck. We're just talking about how you're a cuck.

Ha. If you’re not a scared little pussy racist, you’re a cuck. News flash, dripping cunt, life is cucking you. Find something worthwhile to bitch about

Imagine getting this offended over simple words. You must be the most pathetic cuck I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

That’s why I am jealous of you, only a naive young child doesn’t see how fragile and meaningful life is, I used to not think about it too, one day you will regret it and wish you would have spent less time hating and more time loving yourself and others. I will be the first to tell you, when you get cancer, and you will, remember this conversation and remember how fragile life is. You don’t get a second chance and god doesn’t see you as anything special, you will be stuck in sheol with the rest of those who refused to change

Arguments don’t have to be intellectual in fact they rarely are, you are misplacing your cause for something that is meaningful and great, which it is not. Tell me why do you feel you must post a “nigger hate thread”

Not offended in the least. I’m ashamed that sad little humans like yourself share the earth with me, but not offended.

all done by niggers

>life
>meaningful
Hahahahaha.
>god doesn’t see you as anything special
Oh so you're a Christcuck. Opinion discarded.

I didn't make the thread, cuck. Now stop crying, your wife wants you out of the house by 1 so Tyrone can jam his cock into her whore ass.

Don't ever present niggers with statistics or they'll chimp out and assault you then claim it was self-defense against hate crimes.

Are these supposed to be examples of why it’s ok to hate black people? If so every president except one has created hundreds of wars shedding the blood of not only blacks, Asians, native Americans, but predominately their own skin color white people. So if you really are upset about these crimes that are pictured in these memes perhaps you are also mad at the white people that have slain your brothers and sisters

Christ is good, but not the only way so nice I am not a Christian persay but believers and none believers alike have agreed he’s existed so to discard him is ignorant. We will see user your time is coming when your eyes will be open

The very definition of false equivalence. You're so fucking cucked you don't even know you're cucked.

Religion in general is for retards. Fuck me you're pathetic.

KANGZ N SHIET

true, but getting them to see the errors of their nignorance won't happen. so maybe the other fags here will learn something.

And a nigger hate thread is going to fix this, how? What a dumb pussy you are. If you care enough to collect or make collages, do something constructive

I doubt it. There's one white cuck in here that apparently has a black girlfriend or something and he will refuse to see niggers for what they really are even if evidence is shoved down his dick deposit box of a throat.

I’ll leave you with one final bit of advice, “thou doth protest too much” you can have the final word because I am leaving but you have been warned user good luck may you find the love you have been seeking your whole life I love you

Case in point

>White cuck with a black girlfriend
I guess I don’t know what a cuck is. I’m actually white, conservative, have a white gf. My only problem with this thread is that hate doesn’t fix anything. It’s just a bunch of pansy ass bitching about the world. Like I said before, get on with your life. Spend your hate energy doing something constructive

Stop crying in the favor of niggers you pathetic cuck.

I know... off topic. But they are niggers too... of the sand variety

All types of nigger hate are welcomed here, friend

tell the niggers to do something constructive. Maybe they can build something that isn't made of mud.. or rap 'music'... or both

daaang, is this a real plaque somewhere?

Don’t cut yourself on that edge, kids. Did your parents for permission

But don’t favor anyone you little pussy. I also don’t bitch about the inequities of this world like a little girl. Nigger took my job. Niggers are dangerous. Niggers niggers niggers. Gad damn you are a pathetic excuse for a man

>Did your parents for permission
Niggers can't speak English, imagine that.

Quads fuck you

Goddamn, this cuck is really mad. It's okay man, you can maintain the delusion that you are your mixed baby's real father. Nobody will judge you.

Fuckin kek

Windsor is pretty fucking dangerous

All the racist pussies live on /b. I get it. I can guarantee you’re a pasty white, friendless, pimple faced pussy who is unhappy with his lot in life. Prove me wrong. Whine on little cunt. It will solve none of your problems.

bahahahahah
i habe no sides and i must kek

He is right though, dude, there's a mountain of evidence showing major deficits among negroids in any condition, when compared with any other race in a similar circumstance. They are simply subhuman.

And you having your ego brusied shouldn't send you into this kind of delusional spiral of bullshit where you lose your head. Look at the data yourself

You really are offended. It's almost time for you to fuck off out of your house dude, your wife has to bend over for Lydarius's nigger dick.

In other words, you know he's right, but you have your little feelings hurt and your ego demands you keep making a fool of yourself. You're as transparent as a window.

More sexual references. Hahah. You might actually fit the inferior white meme. I’d be pissed too I suppose. News flash, they aren’t actually bigger, user, except of course in your case.

>all this projection

Nigger, you can't even imagine, so I'll leave you to your delusions.