Feelsgoodman. Lost my virginity to my roommates gf last night. AMA

Feelsgoodman. Lost my virginity to my roommates gf last night. AMA

Kill her for being a slut.
Then kys for being a shit friend.

wasn't like that at all.
I am good friends with the guy, and he and her both wanted her to be my first, i guess make sure i was with the right girl. I took her on a date last night and thats how it happened

Roommates aren't necessarily friendsyou can get one out of need were both parties benefit from a cheaper rent

>Lost my virginity to my roommates gf
Did he know?
Did he watch?
Did he join in?
Did she know you were a virgin?

Someone is projecting. Did you get cucked before user?

Then kill him for being a cuck

fucking faggot of a roommate are you

I AM UNLEASHED CHECK EM

That sounds great, user. I really hope all three of you are happy with how everything went.

Spoke the Tru Tru Quints. all hail. Behold

Sounds like bs

ok so around six months ago he started dating her. I'm 19, he's 24 and she is i think 23 or 24. We worked at the same old job together a few years ago and got to be friends.
>She comes by a few times a week
>I start to get to be good friends with her too
Can't remember how this happened exactly but one night
>take a shower, get out, go to room, getting changed
>his gf walks in while I'm naked saying she needs to get something, she sees me full frontal naked.
I'm embarrassed as shit, but she plays it off cool and compliments my dick
>Next few weeks, she starts acting more and more playful and flirty with me. Like sitting on my lap and being comfortable with being more exposed around me.
>Fast forward to a little over a week ago, my friend says he talked to his girl and they agreed she should be my first, what do I think.
>I'm like fuck yes, this girl has an amazingly tight bubble butt and a really pretty face, tits are like C or B, i don't know how they measure those, point is, they're still pretty nice
>I buy us some basketball tickets, day comes she arrives and we go out.
>We stop by and get dinner first, she looks amazing and she's getting a bunch of stares and I'm even getting a few compliments. I now know it must be really weird having a hot gf.
>Anyways, game is fun, team lost, but it was close
>Train is packed on the way back, so we manage to find one seat and she sits on my lap.
>I have a boner the whole time, She is acting like she doesn't feel it but she is wiggling on my lap, teasing me.
>Get back to house, roommate took off for the night to a friends. We both get changed and i take a shower
>We cuddle up under a blanket, watch some tv, after a while she straddles me and we start making out.
>Pull out my penor, ask if i need a condom, she says she is on pill, get to go in bare.
>Round 1, Last around 30 seconds, less than a minute for sure
>Im a little embarrassed but we both laugh about it, go back for round two last like 5 minutes

>She says that felt great, I should be proud of my manhood. (Never thought I was huge, around 7, but my roommate must have like a 5 or 4)
>We go to bedroom and sleep together rest of night, she says this might become a more regular thing
>Next morning, her bf comes by and takes her to go shopping, he asks how it was and I say thanks it was amazing. His seemed genuinely happy for me and his gf was really proud that I liked her so much and she did a great job.
>They leave and I come here to write this on cpu

>compliments my dick
Because women always do that when they see an unfamiliar man
>Ya blew it, OP

Post pics, OP. What does she look like?

>she says this might become a more regular thing
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

read the shit idiot, we already knew each other for a while. And idk, don't know why, just saying thats what she said and it seemed to me like it kicked off the whole thing

If OP doesn't provide pics, it's just a fantasy.

See

Sure buddy. Getting a little agitated there as your "story" is questioned, aren't we?

not gonna post from her fb cuz i know some boards are going to be able to reverse image search but they should be back in a bit and ill get some pictures then, gonna be clothed obviously but its the best i can do

You're the omega newfag and u tried that joke last time and got crickets, same thing here faggot, go to reddit.

If you crop it, even by one pixel layer, Google cannot reverse image search it. Unless it's a picture that has been searched on Google thousands of times, Google Image matches by resolution

you got nothing faggit

you are a fuck head. karma has you. i take back the fuck head part *looks upwards toward karma with frightened look*

>u tried that joke last time
Last time? Oh, so you've told this story before? I thought you'd just done fucking her?
>They leave and I come here to write this on cpu

>I should be proud of my manhood.
females are dumb as shit

What i meant was your cringy ass faggot "joke" quoting the Sup Forums slogan like you're clever and not autistic.

>What i meant was.......
Damage limitation - the post.

Face it, you've been called, your story is falling apart and now your tears of embarrassment and frustration are leaving puddles on your keyboard

No, OP is if he thinks that's what a girl would say

You dun Goofed again idiot

>she says this might become a more regular thing
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP here, I'm not the one that you have been arguing with. I'll come thru with pictures as soon as they get back from whatever they are doing

wasn't what she said verbatim, but hey, lucky me i guess. I'll take it either way

>OP here, I'm not the one that you have been arguing with
Of course not. Because other people would defend your story for you

Pic of girl op

Larping faggotry