Are there any health benefits/consequenses of eating 2 small tablespoons of honey per day? 1 in morning and 1 at night?

Are there any health benefits/consequenses of eating 2 small tablespoons of honey per day? 1 in morning and 1 at night?

it makes you gay

Yes, google it faggot. I don't even see the point of making a thread here in order to ask that question.

Bees make it so it's good for you. Manuka honey makes you never grow old.

local honey contains lots of pollen/allergens in small dosages which prime your body to exposure to it. it's a healthy practice to consume raw local honey

No evidence backing this

Label said helps grow beards in a day.

uh, yes there is. you saying "no" doesnt make it true.

Evidence backing this.

>will taking baby asprin once a day lower my chance of heart attack?

You fucking know it does.NEETs aren't going to health up eating honey

Saw somewhere that most of the honey in our stores is just corn syrup, so i guess be careful with that.

YOU WILL DIE

You have to eat 3 tablespoons. If you eat two it's poisonous (mustard gas)

It is not 9gag you faggot

If you eat honey daily torture no longer works on you.

This is true, if it doesn’t turn solid and white at room temp then it’s corn syrup.

a lot of honey sold, especially "economical" honey, does contain corn syrup. Look for 100% pure raw honey

Honey is good for you. Don't buy cheap honey. For extra credit, sprinkle a tiny amount of cinnamon on your honey.

Fun fact time! Honey never goes bad, it will crystallize eventually but it never goes bad.

If there aren't bees in the jar it isn't real

what kind of white shit thread os this

I heard if you rub it on your nipples and rub it circularly and scream, "I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE", you'll turn into a trap. This is a rocky path tho.

I drink about a gallon of mead a week and I've never been sick.

Worked for me

Manuka honey tastes like absolute shit and it's all psudosceince. Fuck manuka honey

I'm gay and I use honey to pour all over my lovers body and lick it off... Especially off his asshole

I hate to /r/ but someone should post that pic of that morbidly obese women drenched in honey. God it probably took a literal fucking hive if not more for that honey to be wasted.

Manuka honey costs a fortune

Honey is nothing but fructose and glucose with pollen and other contaminants. Is eating sugar healthy faggots? No o didn’t think so. I’m so sick of everyone being 20 points lower than me on the iq scale

Pay 20x more for fructose and glucose and claims maltose and oligosaccharides are unhealthy. Faggot.

Nigga are you dumb... It's only like 23 bucks for a 1.1lb jar