It's that time of day again, y'all know what to do!

It's that time of day again, y'all know what to do!

Just 'cause

roll

Roll

Am I alpha chad now?

Rollz

lol

Guess I'll roll

roll

rlling

roll

Roll for luck

rolland?

diddy kionggg roll!

roll!

Roll

Rolling

rolland 2/4

rolland 3/4

rolland 4/4

Wtf

rollin

bump

2/4

roll

rol

Roll

yeet

ye

Rolling

rawl

anya get

rlol

Jk

Rollo

sure

Rollin.

lets do it

roll

roll

Rollie polly

Roll

roll

I never post on these threads but this one is so fucking detailed I love it. Not even going to really look at the list. Just diving in dick first. ROLL

Gimme Gimme

i can only hope shes hot

Got Emily Kinney
20k income living in a loft apartment
she likes to watch sports and has been interested in outdoor activities
also she likes to be fucked in the ass doggy style

lmln

gjsb d jv sdv
pa

roll

Rolling

ytgfdsc

Well that sucked. Emily Van Camp (who?) 30k in a luxury apartment. Romantic dinner and cooking. Prone and anal (no) REROLL

Rolling

h

Okay trying but if I don't like the girl im not doing the rest of the equation

roll

ads

df

Rollando bloom

Rollerinio

34wsds

sure, roll

j

a

m

Roll

z

yolo rolo

big black cocks only

And he's all short and ugly and fucking tries too hard, and he's ugly and try too hard in their fucking everywhere and their ugly people losing, trying to hold on to things and the fucking ugly, and he's short and try to hard like an ugly, little fucking loser bitch is stupid and fucking, gay, fucking, croaking, ugly mother fucker stupid mother fucker gets scared mother fucker tried to hard like a stupid, gay ugly little fucking loser that has shit breath holding on everything like a fuckin loser, try to hard like a ugly little bitch. Try too hard fucking I think. No one is going to fuck and believe your stupid ugly ass and no one wants to go to be around your fucking, weird, fucking ass, always fucking some people on here, well you are aware to ugly smell like shit in your short. You stupid alittle bitch. And you try to hard and you're short or short and ugly breast mos like poop and to threaten people, but you're too short you don't even do it in real life, but you think you're bad than everybody, but you're just a short pop and try to lie to people and fucking holding on to people like a short pop. And he fuckin, say things and has a short pop. And he tries to order read people as like a short pop. He fucking everywhere, and he's a short pop. No could do anything because he's ugly and hes everywhere like a short pop and he hard re people, no kids are skids or shiner.

Roll

rollin

roll

roll for broke

Roll

rellin

Qwertyrool

roll

roller

Roll ing in

rollio

The ugly people losers try to read it and ugly people lose a try try to hard to read it now. And ugly people lose a door to read it now, I. Ugly people losers try to order, read it all to no and tries to order her me like ugly short asshole that gets scared and try to get all the angry and bother people, Eastlake stupid, little fucking idiot and a fuckin planograms fuckin ugly. And all the fucking midget pops are helping them, and they're fucking everywhere, making the stupid TV shows and music and fuckhole, all people are working and fucking doing things. Cause can't do anything because your midget poops so concentrate on hurting people with their mind. And bother people smell like poo in their gay. Try to arrange scared, and it's a short midsouth, screams like a fucking, soft pop ugly shit ranging that try to hard, but can't do anything get scared, does it feel bad try to word and selfish and look like ugly shit. Orangatang try too hard. Try to ward and I smell like shit and ugly shit and rang a tang that selfish and everywhere and its breastmilk poop that try to hard and the short and ugly and everywhere a smelly crap and force everybody to like a ugly way and they're so ugly they can kill people ugly way by just being gay to them, nothing else nothing else can kill them, I mean, they're so ugly they just try to be ugly and trying to kill people by being gay people short short cancer shit cancer.

wow satan

J.K. Rolling

rååååååååll

Let’s go

roll

Rollin

rill

roll

I like this board. Loaded with a wide range of ages. Not all anorexic jailbait.

Let's go 56!

go

roll