I know this girl, she's pretty young, she just became 18, i'm 25

I know this girl, she's pretty young, she just became 18, i'm 25.
I have the bad habit of putting to much effort and love into relationships, i fall in love and dedicate myself very easily.
>be me (25)
>find superhot girl (18!!)
>i work and live about about 300 miles away
>met her when i was visiting family
>she spent some time over in my city
>i have the habit of dedicating myself to my girl
>put effort, money, love, time, thoughts into it
>i know she's far away and probably making out with some dudes in some bars
>i know the sex is hot and it probably can't be anything long-term

how do i stop myself from falling into love with her?
just atm, she's in some bar, she sees my messages, but she's not writing, i'm trying to shake it off, i know it can't be anything serious
how the fuck do i stop myself from feeling too much?

help me Sup Forums, i'll dump my Sophie Kitten folder in the meantime

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sitten_kophie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lower your standards, or better yet, don't have standards at all. Unless you have something they want you can't expect girls like that to be committed to you so falling in love with them is like falling in love with a celebrity. Why don't you try something more attainable? Casually browse tinder for someone to fuck and see where it goes from there.

I'm the same way man, I think it helps when you tell them straight out how you are and what your intentions are. They'll probably shoot you down and say they're not looking for anything serious, when they do, you'll feel bad for a few days but it's better than thinking about what ifs.

nah she tells me she wants something long term but i know it's shit
i just want to not-fall-in-love
there has to be a mantra of some sort or an exercise to train that

you mean lower your standards like "don't look for a long term relationship"?
i'm hoping to achieve that but i don't seem to be that kind of personality
maybe i should try cuckolding (nah)

i'll just keep going a little

Sounds like you aren't jaded enough yet. Let this relationship destroy you so you can get you a set of armor.

Keep going nigga

>i'm 25.
acts like a 13yo girl

man up faggot

This

tell me how you fucking piece of shit

explain this to me please
i haven't been lurking for a while

Op is a fucking beta faggot

Basically one shitty relationship will cure you of this if you are a quick learner.

i don't fucking care about you calling me a beta, actually, i think that too, but my gf looks fucking alpha and that's what counts, because i fucked her.
however, this is about "how to be a chad" and i don't fucking know how to not be a beta.
so tell me, what do i have to do to let her fuck around, and invite her over for my own pleasure, without thinking about her dicking around with others

nope, i had some, that doesn't help, i need actual advice, i can't change unconsciously, i need to know what to do and do exactly that

Distract yourself op. You got many Friends?spend Time With Them. Girls don't like this clingy Behaviour anyway. Have nice hollidays and don't let it bother you

This is the key dude. Go outside, go somewhere with your friends and u will forget her

Yeah, that's not your GF. It's kitten sophie/ ihatethebeach instagram.com/sitten_kophie/

This. What you're doing is not dedication, it's oneitis. Stop messaging her for a few days and read up about.

learn2read faggot

learn two speil lazy faggot