Who the hell actually types like this? My hands are too big to type the "proper" way

Who the hell actually types like this? My hands are too big to type the "proper" way.

I dunno but I mosty use my right index finger for the right half of the keyboard and my left, nondominant hand for the rest.
Except when I'm fapping, then I do everything using my left hand

then get the fuck off the internet, you fucking gorilla

yeah that's how i type

Me too!

I dont use the the proper way all of the time. Sometimes my middle finger switches over onto rows its not meant for. I never trained to type proper, im just really used to typing and I can type at 70wpm. I use all my fingers. I dont think your fingers are too big just that you never got used to it

Kronk can’t type, kronk Make sad post.

That's a disgusting knowledge to have, but also a nice one.

Is this the reason we utilize the home row?
This is interesting, it was obvious but I never realized my fingers naturally followed this pattern.

I bet you type at like, 20 wpms lol.

your mom eats at 20 meals per second

I didn't for the longest time but my hands naturally took to this position over the years
my guess is you're underageb& and haven't been typing for long enough to realize it sincerely is the best way

Aaand confirmed child, cool

>OP typing on his keyboard

Me because it saves time and other than a dvorak keyboard, is the best way I know of to type.

But I was taught keyboard skills in a classroom when I was a teenager and it kinda stuck so I guess I'd be a shitty typer too if I hadn't

OP here
You guys are mean :(
I have to take note of all key presses I do due to medical reasons, I can't even type that fast.

Is your body all fucked or or are you blind or what?

kek

Yeah I think given the qwerty layout and modern style of keyboard using the home row is the best.
It's not unrealistic to think a new method of input could be devised though

No
hand cancer
doctor says take pills but it hurts!

This thread is lame as fuck, I am so glad I never have to deal with middleschool again.

It honestly depends if i'm smoking or not as to how I type TBH.
But either way I do use the 2 finger format, just depends which finger I use.

Normal people who recieved a proper education.

I ust use index and rigth middle
Who the fuck do that shit?

I do type like that, if you mean the assignment of fingers to keys. otoh I certainly do not type on a faggot keyboard while having gay pride paint on my nails if that was your question.

I did that homerow shit or whatever they taught me in elementary school but RuneScape came into my life shortly after. I do use all 4 fingers on both hands tho, I just kind of move my hands around the keyboard

How does one get hand cancer

Lose weight then you fat fuck.

not really hand cancer
more like errosion
I worked in pharmacy

Occupational overuse syndrome

this is highly incorrect and also bait

I was unaware we had so many casual-tier faggots here. If you DON'T type like that, you're doing it wrong. Fucking morons that poke at the letters with two fingers... you're painful to watch.

Kid you're making fun of people for their fucking typing speed and you want to call anyone else a child? You're blatantly still in highschool if you care about "muh wpms lol"

It is almost like certain fingers are longer than the others.

this method doesnt appeal to me, i just type how i want and it works.
maybe all you need is practice
theres a url in a snapshot where you can practice, id share urls but Sup Forums is gay and never lets me.

This.
I type my own way, using only 3-4 fingers per hand and have never had any issues.
~80 WPM

I use 3 fingers on each hand though i use ctrl shift or enter with pinkies. I wouldn't have learned to type with out looking or using all my fingers if it werent for some girl making fun of me in school.

3 finger technique

Pinkies are worthless, all the other fingers get used roughly as shown.

She was correct to ridicule you.

I always popped the keys off my keyboard and put them back on randomly since there is no need to look at the keyboard. It baffled me any time some hunt-and-peck typer came along and started poking at the rearranged letters, WHY ISN'T IT WORKING.

Pinkies need to be used all the time! You people would be typing 110wpm instead of 80 if you were doing it right.

Yo my fingers over lap what keys they press too depending on what word I am spelling out. I am also slightly dyslexic. It is hereditary. Its much worse with hand writing. Doesn't bother my reading. Not often anyway.

I guess they actually dont over lap. Each finger does seem to hit the same key again

I'm 6'7" and the reach between my thumb and pinky is 10 inches. My pinky is quite literally not even on the keyboard. I do tend to use it for shift, but thats about it.

i refined hunt-and-peck into a four fingered frenzy

I barely even remember when I learned to type like a non-retard because it was so long ago. How inept can you be that you type like a 3yr old?

kek is bae b! its h a p p e n i n g

Pinkies don't speed up that much.
Also, mapping keys to just one finger is far too rigid. Different fingers are faster for different words. I use my right hand index finger for h for some words and my left hand index finger for others.

I type 120-180 wpm depending on how tired I am, usually in the 130-140 range.

I’d bet dollars to donuts my hands are bigger than yours and I’ve typed like that for 30 years.