Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

ok

Still slightly better than pic related.

At least the SJW has the discipline to keep them self from becoming an greasy ham planet.

Europoors always talking about americans cause nothing interesting ever happens in their countries, besides your terrorist attacks no one cause stop cause only concealed carries are knives

Samefag

Wrongfag

>mfw majority of amerimutts are in hate groups and fear the future that is becoming of the white race
>mfw the pure white race that hate groups want to protect are lefty protestors

how much do you get paid for posting this and how can i get in on it?

Wow. For years I thought those were real tits on that guy till now

Liberalism is a mental disease

>At least the SJW has the discipline to keep them self from becoming an greasy ham planet.

totally, totally fellow soy boy. Face it, you are all Amerifats, the only thing dividing you is your ideology.

Every one of these retards in the Drumpf caps is the same type of bellend lol. It's true what they say, only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary, people who love America all voted for Trump.

Leftists.

when you major in bullshit studies you cant afford to eat

Huge consumption of soy

Them stupid faggots and their fancy book larnin, thinking they're better than them. You posted a pathetic screed on an anonymous message board. Look at you, you're being political.

gotem

>n-nazis b-beware

jesus christ this is one of the most unattractive photos ive ever seen and i am a tremendous faggot