Celeb thread

celeb thread

wew Selena

always liked that one

SMOOTH

She is such a tease

Ah, yes. The classics.
I never could decide which one I like best. They all had their moments.

Yummy

The Queen is Dead! Long Live the Queen!

Dilly dilly!

mentally ill samefag never gets tired

JJ pits

Nicole is my slutty cunt, make your pick.

For her to tease she has to be withholding something.

Is there something you'd like from JJ, user?

Anyone user help me fill up my Kate Mara folder?

There is a lot of things i'd like from JJ...

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment when you realise that:
>G Hannelius poster =
>Mackenziefag aka Pedofag
>Millie Bobby Brown
>Victoria Justice/stutterfag
>Carafag
>Peyton List
>Dove Cameron
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>katyfag
>footfag
>RPfag
>elle fanning
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
>Watson falseflagging troll

(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)

(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...

just a heads up to u guys it's all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment when you realise that:
>G Hannelius poster =
>Mackenziefag aka Pedofag
>Millie Bobby Brown
>Victoria Justice/stutterfag
>Carafag
>Peyton List
>Dove Cameron
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>katyfag
>footfag
>RPfag
>elle fanning
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
>Watson falseflagging troll

(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)

(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...

just a heads up to u guys it's all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

New spiderman chick is pretty qt

Mmm, I bet.

Dilly Dilly!

This is herman
This is "It"
This is "It"
They are both child posters

I want to look like her

Lily feets, even better

can I get a quick rundown on 'It'? Only seen him mentioned the last couple of days.
Who is he? How do you know when it's him? And why is he called 'It'?

Name?

Anyone wanna help me jerk on kik/disc?

Herman
"It"

I think she would love that..

>feeding into Roberts fags delusions
shiggy

W e w. That is a good pick. I might have gone for her myself, but instead, I think I'll stick with the generic answer.

not for me thanks

See here.
More will be revealed very soon. Maybe tomorrow.

C'mon.. you've got more pics of her. Post away!

That's it, i'm making a Sabrina Carpenter folder.

Kys

she used to be so hot
now she looks like someone who gets in fights with their boy friends on the bus

Tell me something the slutty cunt should say in her stupid Geordie accent in between bouts of gagging on your dick.

she is really hot

you said tomorrow yesterday
just do it

For what purpose?

lmao

She looks like she smells.

What do you mean for what purpose

Kik?

He's been quiet today so I layed off on him.
I'm gonna sleep now. If I drop a bomb now I miss out on all the fun from all the hard work and research I put into this thing

Nuh uh

JJ only wants one thing from you right now. Maybe she could sit on your lap, hike up her dress and help you find out what it is.

So he's a pedo but only posts 18+ celebs? Why should I care?

Why would I want her to speak at all?
Geordie accents are terrible. She can just shut up and take it tbph.

Kik: funtimesinhere

Help me cum to a celeb

now she does. she was easily my #2 or #3 prior. some user posted a pic of her that's recent and she has her hair back to normal at least

He posts a lot of different celebs. It took me longer than I thought to put it all together. And they're not all 18+

What's your user

What happens with money and no restraint.. Fucking whore, I love it

The slut's nipples are hard.

I thought a bit of dirty talk would be good. But here's another idea: try to hurt her voice box with your cock so she goes hoarse for a while

lel

How do you even notice this shit?
I've been posting here a while with a bunch of different celebs and I've yet to be 'recognise' or worse, given some stupid name.
Why is he called 'it' too?

Funtimesinhere

I perfectly know what she want from me and i'm going to do everything she want

shailene is a qt

Who dis?

Ok before I go to bed...
I learned how to read people. He has a distinct posting style but somebody had to point this out to me before I took real notice of it. Now I see these threads totally differently. I've reached clarity in this mess.
"It" stands for: "impersonation trollop"
Good night.

filename nigga

Now that sounds like a much better plan. Grab a fistful of hair and just ram her throat to the point that I don't have to listen to her voice when I bend her over and get to work on her other holes.

Would you not lose it and spunk in her throat? What you're describing would be intense as fuck