So John MacAffee just twittered he is backing Electroneum crypto coin. So has Duncan Logan CEO from RocketSpace

So John MacAffee just twittered he is backing Electroneum crypto coin. So has Duncan Logan CEO from RocketSpace.

Whitepaper on this coin looks really good and the team behind it seems pretty decent. No weird russians but a bunch of nice english lads.

10 cents a coin, worth a few hundred dollar risk i think? Alot of talk about this going to be + $100 in a year.

I think this is one of the few coins who might actually make it in the top 10 in 2018. Worth a shot.

/thread

Raised a 100 million in the ICO. Got enough cash to do some serious marketing.

Great mobile app, mobile mining from the app will go live in january. This thing will take off like a rocket.

Some say this will be up with Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ripple and Bitcoin cash.

Can you buy the coins or strictly mine them? Their site doesn't mention purchasing coins.

some say this thread is obviously commercial spam

You can buy them on cryptopia only for now. There was an ICO and yes you can mine them.

Is a samefag. Poster count gave it away.

>le Be op
>le Make coin
>le Make bullshit story about people investing in his coin
>Le troll.jpg
>Le win

It's not, i am actually wondering if more crypto fans are seeing this coin. The thing is, there is alot of true shit coins out there, they all promise the world and all claim to be the next bitcoin. This is the first coin i actually believe in as they might introduce ordinary people to the world of crypto with their really good app and ideas.

the sad thing is that people actually fall for this shit. daily.

I did not make the coin. If you don't believe me, go on twitter, look at John Macaffee;s account. It's no bullshit. Same for Duncan Logan, he is the real deal. No scamming here. Not saying anyone should buy them, just wondering if they are also finding it a interesting coin.

>electroneum
>extremely corny name
>extremely corny dude backng it
No thanks

OP here.

True, there is alot of scamming going on in the world of crypto. But i am honestly just wondering if people find this coin worthy and different instead of any of the other 1500 altcoins out there.

no one can start a crypto thread without being called a shill.

that being said if there's one coin that normies will take to it's this one. and they're gonna market the shit out of it with all that ICO money.

>10 cents a coin, worth a few hundred dollar risk i think? Alot of talk about this going to be + $100 in a year.

No, you fucking morons, look at the market cap, look at the coins in circulation.

$100 would mean a market cap multiplied a thousand times. It is already at 400 million dollars. This piece of shit coin is not going to 400 billion dollars in a year.

Market cap doesnt mean shit dude. the whole crypto world was at 150 billion not to long ago, now it's already at 600. And it's not even a drop in the bucket compared to FIAT. You would have said the same thing about bitcoin 4 years ago when it was 100 bucks.. no way this coin can get to be 20k...

Yes i do think so as well. They have 400.000 people who joined their ICO, raising 100 million.

Those people all hold coins from a time where they were a fraction of a cent as the bitcoin price in dollars was nowhere near as high as it is now. ICO coins are worth 25 x their price already. So alot of people will pump this coin for profit in the coming year.

But besides that, the coin actually has some value i believe. I showed the app to my family and they understood it. This is a first for anything related to crypto.

>Market cap doesnt mean shit dude.

That's retarded.

Some random shitcoin out of nowhere is not going to suddenly become as big as the entire market is worth today in a year.

There are too many established, superior alternatives.

Market cap is not be all end all but it's also not nothing.

>So John MacAffee just twittered he is backing Electroneum crypto coin

That's a good reason to not touch it.

It's at 500 million now. So at 100 it would be 500 billion. However the entire crypto market went from 18billion to 600 billion in a year. If it continues to grow like that, 500 billion is not so crazy.

strictly the amount of people who bought at ICO was about 110K i think, 400K was the number if people who had signed up for electroneum wallets (ie. most were too late to buy in)

you're right about everything else though, i'm already up a few thousand pounds.

Yeah true, only 110k invested yes.

Good for you man :) i also bought at the ico, sold some and made 1k so far. But im in it for the long run.

It's sad but understandable that many people on here are so negative. probably because they get bombarded with crypto shit every day.

The thing is i truly believe this is worth something.

good for you lad, same here. see you on the moon EOY 2018