New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Oh Shrimpmas tree!
Oh Shrimpmas tree!
How lovely you’ll look in Boxxy’s anal cavity!

How much shrimp is in that limo you think?

Merry Shrimpmas to all, and to all an ass tight.

Isn’t it weird that other oldfags still worship Boxxy even though that video is like 10 years old now?

> thinks newfags are oldfags
kek

Is she even still around? She's probably married with kids by now

How are you on the internet, yet have no idea how to use the internet?

>sjw mudshark

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>from her Facebook last week

On man.
One mission.
Boxxy’s asshole.
My mouth.

Coming summer 2018

“She’s gimpin for a shrimpin...”

As my stomach could house not one more shrimp, the face of the Lord my God, Jesus of Nazareth, appeared. I heard his voice from the heavens and every conceivable direction. He said unto me, “My son, you must continue to feast upon my shrimp I have set for you. For no man may enter the kingdom of heaven except through the shrimp in boxxy’s asshole.” I heard these words and felt new life. I continued to feast on her asshole devouring everything in my path.

Because I don't have to. Simply asking a question like that will almost always give me one response like yours, and several other responses answering my question because little dickweeds love to show off what they know. So why waste my time looking something up myself when I can just ask and get spoon fed the answer?

Sometimes their just ain’t enough shrimp for boxxy’s ass. That’s when you break out the big guns. And that’s when Ford breaks out the new 2018 F150 with a carrying capacity of over 3 tons. When her hole needs more, load up that Ford.

Then believe what the dick weeds tell you I guess. Ya fuckin sheep.

I used to love her but she list me wuth her stupid anti Trump lameness

Does anyone know Boxxys adress? I want to mail these to her.