Traps and fags who like traps are FUCKING GAY

Traps and fags who like traps are FUCKING GAY
Prove me wrong

Nah you're right

This is the analogy I use when people like you think that traps are gay. Answer me this OP, if you're a guy, is it gay if you copulate with a female peer?

Those would be great tits if not for the cuts

If 2 individuals who were born with penises perform sexual acts together, it is definitely gay. /thread

says you
moar?

Idiot.

True
Do you think nipples grow back

My question remains unanswered. It's real simple, actually: is it gay if a guy has sex with a girl?

They do, but they grow extra heads

ITT:
>primary sex characteristics define human sexuality

Wew lad. You dudes have a lot to learn.

By girl do you mean her sex, or the completely made up thing called gender?

Of course not assuming she was born with a vagina. Looking like a woman and identifying as one doesnt make you a woman if you orginally had a cock

Is it wierd that I feel like testing it out

Then instruct us on how biology is just a social construct

You know what's ironic about the gender debate? People who only believe in two genders refuse to accept the truth and they don't realize they're holding everyone else back. Self-awareness is vital to the human race's progression!

Alright. So you're saying a guy having sex with a girl isn't gay, ie GUY vs GIRL is NOT GAY. If that's the case, how is a GUY vs GUY gay? Exactly. It isn't.

If traps are gay then this is straight. How does that make you feel, normies?

Oh, is this the part where we argue against something we think is retarded, regardless of what the other person said? Let me try.
>I find more aesthetic appeal in genotype than phenotype
Fucking retards don't under how brains work. I bet you're a fucking manlet incel, too.

How's that? About right?

Explain how the truth is "holding everyone back"

>they're holding everyone else back
You are holding us back with your faggot ass

Do you know what the word "ironic" means? That's not even in Alanis Morrisette's ballpark.

Phenotype is largely defined by genotype, though thinks like epigenetics have an effect. None of which has anything to do with gender.

so what does this mean

I agree but there are people who are into traps and also claim that it is not gay because it is a "feminine cock" and I think that is pretty gay

That's because my point is that if it looks and quacks like a duck, but you find out it's genetically a swan, then whoop de fucking doo. Secondary sex characteristics have been pretty commonly understood for a while. If a man were to emulate them very well, then I'd call someone who still went for it somewhere between heterosexual and bisexual, but not firmly ether and definitely not gay. Attraction isn't binary, as much as you'd like to believe. There are far too many variables, even just on the physical spectrum.

That shit is gay too. Quit trying to make yourself feel better about your illness. Accept that you're a degenerate and get over yourself.

Hey whatever man. if your capable of the mental gymnastics needed to feel straight with your dick jammed up against some dudes prostate, go for it. Nobody cares faggot

But they have a vagina so how is it gay?

That's largely bullshit. A large part of biology is signalling. Various species develop various characteristics so members of the species know who to fuck, which includes traits that distinguish between similar species, but also between sexes. Humanity is one of those of species, with some very prominent differences between the sexes. And if someone is attracted to one sex and not the other, they'll rarely be tricked. There are very few men, even with hormone treatments, who can pass as women in person, over long exposure. Even fewer who can pass as a sexually desirably woman. On the internet, sure. A few selected pics can look like anything. But in reality, almost all "traps" look like men dressed as women.

In other words, you're arguing that you don't have to argue because "science!". Gotcha. Gender is your religion.

Why do you think men who dress like women or men who regularly masturbate to men dressing like women need to be told they're gay? The bulk of this demographic has assuredly acknowledged this for some time, and they are no longer internally conflicted on the matter. If you haven't yet gathered that the "feminine penis" thing is a meme designed to piss you and posters like you off, I don't know where else to go from here. Maybe just don't worry about it?

Because he looks like a man, how fucking dense are you?

She* whoops

But by that logic why are traps gay if they look like chicks? I don’t follow the logic here...

Even assuming that's true and it's basically impossible, are those same people attracted to masculine dudes? Because if not, that's objectively bisexual, not homosexual. "BUT THAT'S GAY" is something that someone with a need for binary reality spouts. Reality isn't binary, being specifically attracted to someone with sexual characteristics of both genders is bisexual. You can't perceive genotype. There are plenty of men that are incredibly effeminate, and plenty of really butch women just naturally. What is being attracted to either of them, then, as a male?

Because they have a dick, holy shit I hope this is bait. If not, kys. If you have sex with someone who looks like a man, you're gay. If you have sex with someone who has a dick, you're gay. It isn't rocket science you fucking retarded degenerate

i really dont think they care op

>double standards are reasonable logical conclusions
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Please doctor, tell me where the double standard is.

>MtF is gay because they look female, but are genetically male
>FtM is gay because they look male, but are genetically female
Herp de fucking derp, user. Welcome to Logic & Reasoning 98, please take out your textbook that you will very clearly need.

If you're attracted to men, you're gay, if you're attracted to penis, which only males have, you're gay. Remind me again how that is illogical. You faggots will do anything to try to make people believe you're straight, I guess the only thing I don't get is why you're so ashamed

>If you're attracted to men, you're gay, if you're attracted to penis, which only males have, you're gay.
Ok, so by YOUR logic, FtM are male, despite not having a dick or the Y chromosome? What fucking insecure circular logic is this?
>it looks like a dude, so it must be gay, even without dick
>it looks like a chick, so it must be gay, because dick
Fantastic job, you've demoted yourself to Logic & Reasoning 96. Keep it up. You might hit single digits.

Holy shit, you CAN'T be this dumb. If you are ATTRACTED to men, you're gay. If you're ATTRACTED to dicks, you're gay. No one is talking about biological technicalities, you moron.

>biological technicality
More about your logical inconsistency and refusal to hold things up to a consistent standard, but sure. Whatever makes you feel less insecure, bub.

You guys think Socrates or Plato ever held lectures on this kind of conundrum?

"Are traps gay?"