Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

What the fuck is this, had it for a week, tried to pop it after a day and nothing happened.
Today it's starting to scab over, hoping its not herpes but who knows.

Pic of what it looked like yesterday.

Single bump.

ingrown hair maybe?

I have herp. Looks like herp to me. If its a blister then scabs over its hero.

I was hoping for that, but I've had them before and they've had a head, and this hasn't. Especially in a week's time.

The general area surrounding (though not the spot itself) also itches, so I'm worried.

should be an ingrown hair or an inflammation because of talc/dead skin etc. See an urologist, you should be fine.

I'm praying user.
I've gone to get tested and they said they don't know, sent off bloodwork but with Christmas I probably won't hear back until after the New Year.

Inflammation causes scabs?

sorry bro, english isnt my first language, wasnt sure what it meant. Now i know. I think it did in your case since you tried to pop it. In the newer picture it looks like the skin is broken from that so i think scabs are possible.

I hadn't tried to pop it for a few days, but I hope you're right.

Thanks for responding and taking the time out of your day, especially since English isn't your first language.

I appreciate it user.

No problem bro. Hope you can get your weaponry fixed.

What your herp look like?

Herpes is clustered. It's not herpes. Folliculitis, aka ingrown hair. put some bacitracin on it and give yourself warm compresses twice daily if you're that paranoid, otherwise it'll clear up in another week to two.

Usually clustered. I know I'm paranoid user, and I think it's pretty likely not, but had an encounter with a girl who is + and she told me she only got two bumps, and I've only got the one.

HSV-1 maybe?

How long ago?

2 Weeks ago.

Oral a few months ago.

She only told me she was + after the 2 week ago hookup.

The thing about herpes is you have to have an active flare-up to be able to transmit it. Did she have an active flare up on any of your encounters?

Make sure to keep it clean OP. I had an ingrown hair which turned into a boil, and from there I developed MRSA; and I did keep it clean.

I don't believe so, but I can't say 100%. It's possible since she only has mild symptoms that I didn't notice.

Oh fuck user, good to know thanks.

relax nigga this is just a smal wound probably caused by something that gets in touch whit your skin, a part of metal of your pants maybe? just shave the area around and wait for another week is it gets worse go to a doctor