Brexit could threaten the sovereignty of Gibraltar

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gibraltar-brexit-spain-sovereignty-european-union-referendum-a7053906.html

>mfw Brexit could BTFO EU and also gib Gibraltar more or less back

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-British_sentiment
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/UK-brexit-dragon-summoning-ritual.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spain thinks they can beat us in a war
Have you been smoking to much hash my moor friend?

>Anti-British sentiments evolved in Spain following the ceding of Gibraltar to the British through the Treaty of Utrecht in 1713 following the War of the Spanish Succession. In August 2013, Spain was considering withdrawing from NATO and forging an anti-British, anti-American, anti-NATO alliance with Argentina, adopting its strategy over the Falkland Islands.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-British_sentiment

>the spaniards would leave NATO to join the argies in hating us
topkek.

>Implying you can't kill half of youth from Britain just giving them a bottle of vodka and some random balcony

What the UK will be doing to Spain when it tries to take the Rock.

Even if half of them were dead we'd still slap your arse

The UK is already losing an inner war.

>Spain vs England thread

wait a sec, lemme grab my popcorn

One last war for ole blighty then she better make it a good one.

See you in Madrid.

Yes hello yes I forgot your army of pakis

That's a bit rich coming from you

>See you in Madrid.
No Pasaran!
>habemos passado
Sory, lefty cucks.

I understood you were England's oldest ally Jose...

>mfw Nigel round the pakis up and sends them to Spain to waste Pedros ammunition.

This is such a fucking joke.
What would Spain do ? Military actions in Gibraltar ? Against another member of the U.N - and a member of the G7 ?

Spain don't want that - fuck me, I think Spain and the Spanish population doesn't even want Gibraltar, it's fucking fine as it is.

The Eurocrates want to scare the British populace. It's scaremongering at it's finest. For the educated, it's just funny ; for the common british liberal idiot, this is "ooh muh european privileges nooo"

>habemos pasado
Jesus Christ, you don't know how bad sounds that

That would be funny for both of us, killing pakis is probably one of the best ways to unite people, and it would be a good way to warm for the real war

B-b-but muh nuestros hermanos

>it was a joint plan all along to remove internal kebab
>new era of Anglo-Hispano colonialism
we wuz empires n shiiiit

Sory, hemos pasado, then.

No one speaks your irrelevant Latin derivative anyway, you fucking unemployed monkey.

why do you want that shithole anyways

>grab your rifle

Fixed that for you, oldest friendo.

Maybe read the article buddy? It says plainly Brexit might cut off Gibraltar's access to EU and Spain might try to entice Gibraltar with some kind of partnership to regain access.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/UK-brexit-dragon-summoning-ritual.pdf

>MFW UK leaving the EU will cause dragons to attack
Artist's rendering of the UK leaving the EU

More fearmongering
Nothing will happen especially from those filthy spaniards

Of course, we'd never give up the peninsula. Its been ours for 300 years. The Gibraltans wont give it up either, they told the Spanish government to go stuff themselves about 10 years ago when they tried to get the British to sign a joint-sovereignty agreement.

And I'd just like to point out to all Spainiards, Gibraltar is a lot closer than the Falklands.

CATAGENA DE INDIAS
A
G
A
O
S

Awww yeeea

It's not happening moorman. You wanna try Armada 2.0? I was in Gib when your poxy Navy edged on closer to our territory, only to be BTFO by our Royal Marines turning up and you resort to cowardly night flyovers

Catalonia, Basque country, ETA, Andalucia. You are falling apart

I reckon Spain is more likely to kick the little England pensioners and chavshit tourists out of Magaluf and the like than give a fuck about Gibraltar.

Literally nobody in Spain gives half a dead rat's ass of a damn about Gibraltar. It's always from Anglo media that I see shit stirring then on facebook I go to read the comments of dozens of uneducated chavs talk about how those Spaniards won't take a damn thing.

Good.

Why do you have so much poison inside you fucking tulip faggot

Because is rightful spanish clay

Just vote for Brexit and shut the fuck up Ahmed

>CATAGENA
You're embarrassing me Arturo

>Implying Britain defeated the Armada and not
A
FUCKING
STORM

I didn't knew Gibraltar was so important for you lads.

>Why do you have so much poison inside you fucking tulip faggot
Dutch people are the race I hate the most.
Pitiful people full of guilt but at the same time sly and ready to stab you in the back and then mutter some random SJW bullshit while in fact they act as the colonialists they wish they were.
Gosh I wish Saddam nuked the Lower Countries when he had a chance to.

>the dutch
>what happens when cross-breed krauts with spics and give then a country to run

We should have the sahara because it has petroleum and we would be like Norway but less cucked.
Our ex king gave it to the monkeys instead of opening fire after Franco s death.

80 years war ring a bell, Alva? Spain must burn.

>Dutch
>Sjws
Which is why Wilders is leading in the polls, of course.

This. I was going to say hasn't UK lost all its major cities to ISIS?

>Brexit
>uncertainty surrounds UK
>people divided
>Suddenly Spain seize's Gibraltar
>military expedition to get it back

Nothing stokes English patriotism quite like BTFOing Spain

Britain rules the waves.

The waves destroyed you.

God is on our side.

Gibraltar means a hell of a lot to Spanish gubmint. The amount of trade taxes we pull in from the Med that you want.

Hmm... and nothing would unify Spain more than having to fight against out traditional enemies and humiliate them as usual whenever they tried to put feet on Spanish soil...

I think we're onto something here, lad.

England just used you to fuck with us, you're like a puppet, but we can still be friends.

>Nothing stokes English patriotism quite like BTFOing Spain

Same here with England, eternal enemies are best enemies.

Fuck off faggot your collonies are filled with mullatos and are fucking shitholes.
Meanwhile Britains colonies are one of the most succesful countries in the world.

After you return Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco ;)

they were for a while

then they go cucked by the US/Labour

>Unify

The while you are getting your ass kicked by Britain all your areas that wanted independence would take the opportunity to rise up.

We'd be welcomed with open arms and paella when we set up a beach head at Bilbao

Yes, you only have to take a look of India or Jamaica

Why would I want to be friends with a country like yours? your economy is awful, you cost us heaps of money to bail you out and your unemployment is ridiculous. Furthermore, you look to be going to fall apart into Catalonia, Basque Land, Galicia and Léon again.

All we need is a small meteorite to take out France, then the as resulting fallout sets in and our cucked males Alpha up, we can ban women from voting, round the pakis up and gas - they are already in ghettos, rebuild the Navy and take back the world in hardcore mode, give Africa super aids, stare at China long enough for it drop its pants in fear, ignore South America except the Falklands.

>soon
>we just need a global event/happening to knock us off and back on again

In my experience with island conflicts, you can always count with the neighbour country west of your enemy to give you a hand in messing with them.

*wink* *wink*

>awful economy
Yes, it is, but friendship it's supossed to be based in trust not in money you fucking jew

>fall apart into Catalonia, Basque Land, Galicia and Léon
Catalonia's independence is basically a pathetic try of literally a dinasty of corrupt fuckers to keep the power for themselves.

Basque Land is each day less independentist.

Galicia has some independence movement but wtf, not even a thing, PP is in charge there.

>León independentism
Literally what

Listen up, Vlad, I will be nice to you because I'm damn sure one of your gypsy cousins is the one begging me for money whenever I go to buy my groceries at the local supermarket: the Spanish Empire was one founded in Honour, Glory and Ruthlessness, not Jewishness and Hypocresy. Our Hispanic brothers in South America may have muddied their Blood, but deep down they can hear the echoes of something greater than themselves.
We don't fit the modern world, because the modern world was built by Anglos and Jews. But we'll have our last laugh: you just need to see how the US is getting cucked by Mexicans.

Now go sodomize yourself with a garlic braid, you slav subhuman

>>León independentism
>Literally what
Well, you couldnt keep calling it "spain' after it falls apart. Castille, Léon, something like that.

>you fucking jew
You got me, the Dutch are basically christian Jews.
And this disregard for the economy for friendship? This is why you are poor, Spain.

>And this disregard for the economy for friendship? This is why you are happy, Spain.
ftfy

>Spain
>Military power

pick one, we might not be in the best position to fight a war but 1 type 45 destroyer would effectively ground Spains entire air force

>Hurrr we are amigos but it is not based on dinero but plz gibs dinero

pls give your planes a better use

Let's try to hope not. Spain's premier air superiority fighter is the same as ours.

That being said, they do have some of the oldest examples whilst we have brand new Tranche 3's coming through now.

>getting your ass kicked by Britain
Man, must be nice to think you still live in the 19th century. Your empire has been gone for over a century now, son, the French won the Great World and the Americans saved your ass in the Second.

If Spain truly wanted to take Gibraltar, the "war" would be over in days and you would take it in the ass like the good boys you are. Trust me, Catalans and Basques might make a lot of noise, but when shit hits the fan they know to get in line or get the fuck out.

>All we need is a small meteorite to take out France
Well fuck you too

>tfw Spain is the 5th country who gibs more dinero to the EU

I'm from León, and only a handful of people want independence.

Now I know you're being silly

>your gipsy cousins
>you subhuman slav
Pick one, Romanians are not slavs nor gippsyes try again.

Ayo lad you help us get independence from the EU, we give you a hand in this upcoming conflict yeah?

It's just the EU threatening you nigel, vote yes.

Just vote yes.

>have mixed blood because of Spanish empire
>have no real history except of filthy immigrants
Would fight with Britain/burgers again to destroy Spanish empire

>implying the real merchant air force won't stop any military action

>If we wanted it we would take it.

Nigger please, Hitler and the Nazi's couldn't find a way to take it over. How are Spanish churros fondlers going to take it?

>Feeding us moros
Yes.

Don't think we have forgotten you are also our enemy.

The fear tactics that the left are breaking out with are fucking disgusting

DON'T LEAVE THE EU GOY
>IF YOU LEAVE YOU'RE RACIST
>IF YOU LEAVE YOUR ECONOMY WILL DIE
>IF YOU LEAVE GIBRALTAR WILL EXPLODE

Fuck, I'd solely base my vote to leave on pissing everyone off, let alone the actual principal of the matter.

>implying we haven't learned anything from the Moroccans and we won't pull a Green March on Gibraltar

Alva is true hero of mankind, he did NOTHING wrong.
Enjoy the rape

Try it Spain the weather forecast will call for nuclear fallout.

Cuba stands with Netherlands and Britain in opposition to Spain.

Shoo, Shoo catholic heretic.
>muh baby baptism
Fucking directly against the teachings of Jesus. Ya faggot.

You're suck a fucking traitor to Hispanism, and the eternal anglo just would make you this

Lol then the British would help the Morocans reclaim their clay

ITT: Buttmad Anglos

It would've made Blas de Lezo proud

Hey look a dindu

Thats hard now because muslims cant drink alcohol

I don't think so Tim
If they nuke Spain, we nuke Ireland

>Frogs
>Not nuking us too

Don't make me rise from the grave and rape the heretical protestant out of your assholes.

For Allah, for Sultan, for Caliphate!!

>Spain
>having any military capacity to pick a fight with the UK
You military is practically non-existent.

I'll take that as a some kind of weird compliment

>Muslims can't drink alcohol
>So they don't end up getting spain'd by our shitty alcohol and our balconies
>While their media tries to cuck the moorslayer out of the children

It all makes sense.

>England

Your capital is ran by a fucking muslim paki.

What does a Spanish person even look like? A fuckin Mexican?

I'm a catholic, just like the majority of the Dutch. And you only chimped out in Antwerp because we let you guys go bankrupt.
Some things never change

>Spain taking Gibraltar
U WOT M8?

First London, then the entire UK

Your country was run by Muslims for 300 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

You're welcome btw.

Pic related.

No. Mexicans are mixed with amerindians.

And probably the 1billion of rootless nation less mixed blood that came from Spanish power, never again.You are an enemy of nationalism and race

>greater london
>capital
no no turkfag, the place you pay your debts to is the CITY OF LONDON.

That's not spanish, he's too white.

Like a muslim, but evil.

For a Mudslime, he's a decent bloke but a mudslime all the same. You however are governed from Berlin. Enjoy your pension you greekfag failed state homos.

>brits not funding and backing the ottomans for nearly 100 years

wew lad

Shouldn't you remove that cross from that flag? Don't think sharia allows it