Wife (pictured) is pregnant > but im thinking its not mine

wife (pictured) is pregnant > but im thinking its not mine
what do i do Sup Forums ?

anyone??

Ask her?

its tough because i also hope im wrong and dont want her to question my motives

Man up. Stop being a beta. What's your reasoning for thinking she fucked another guy?

Ask. If she denies it and she sounds full of shit (she is) get DNA test. If she refuses, hit her in the mouth. Repeat from beginning until results achieved.

The last like three generations of boys. Ffs. You are a goddamn embarrassment. But muh mommy complex. What if I ask and she doesnt like me anymore?

Grow a fucking pair of balls you cuck faggot and get to your fucking business.

If you're serious then you must make a written statement that you doubt the child is yours, why and what you will do if it isn't yours. Have this notarised.

Tell her if the child is not yours you will deny and reject accepting parental responsibility. That you have this expressed in writing and notarised. Give her a copy.

If the child is born prior to you doing this then it is assumed you are taking parental responsibility, even if it is not your biological child. If this happens you're fucked.

If she admits she fucked someone else or got pregnant by other means without your consent then commence divorce proceedings asap.

You only have two choices. Do nothing and by default become the child's legal father (whether it's your or not) or divorce her and deny parental responsibility (which will hold up if it's not yours).

You can't deny parental responsibility and stay married. The law doesn't work like that unless you've got a shit ton of money to spend on multiple tiered actions and appeals.

Get a test u stupid faggot

Yeah cause handing your wife a notarized letter of why you think the baby she’s carrying isn’t yours isn’t going to set off some fireworks.

OP, don’t listen to this guys shenanigans. Confront her and ask her. Then get a DNA test to be sure. I don’t know who hurt this guy but you don’t automatically become the father of a baby that isn’t yours just because you’re married to the chick.

Wait till she has the baby and get it tested without telling her?

When she has the baby he’ll know. I’d guess it’s a nigglet ...

this guy is the voice of reason

She walks around with magnums hanging out of her bra,, of course she's fucking other people.

You know it is.

Asking her if the child is his is going to cause hell anyway.

OP asked why do... assumption is he wants out if it's not his.

> don't automatically become the father

I mentioned parental responsibilities. In most states of the USA and in most western countries it's the default case. You don't need to be the biological father to have parental responsibility assigned to you under the law. If you're married and there's no expressed intent not to accept parental responsibility, then by default you're gonna get it anyway.

Asking for a DNA test later only means a long expensive court case trying to abrogate parental responsibility that will fail more often than succeed.

If you know or suspect it's not yours and you take no steps then it's no different to it being yours.

So, you either gotta say, "if that kid's not mine I'm divorcing you" up front and then get a DNA test later or accept you might be raising another man's sprog.

Hit her until she fesses up and the tell her dad her daughter is coal burning cum dumpster.

Contact an attorney immediately. Move cash assets, and tell her it's just planning ahead for upcoming medical bills. After the birth, while still in the hospital, request a paternity test BEFORE signing the birth certificate.

Have a game plan with your attorney. If everything is legit, just go about life as normal.

You could turn on the console commands and see who the real father is.

Just open it and type char_info

It'll let you know if your wife is a cheating whore.

If you didn't cum inside her there is a good chance it's not yours. I've pulled out for years and never got my wife pregnant. The 2 times she did get pregnant I came inside her a bunch.

Stick it out because once the child is born they habe to test you and the baby to confirm, don't exactly know if it's required or able on request but I know I was fucking one of my ex's that at the time had a one year old and she told me about that stuff, to mal it even better we would randomly meet up and fuck at night right before she went him to the fam now she has two kids and I'm pretty sure she as worried that baby was him look like me

Jamal here, it’s mine. Missus likes bbc!