Germanys economy eating rest of EU

why nobody hasnt posted this yet?

title says: The grafic shows how hard Germany dominats the economy of Europe

How Germany is eating the European Economy

The international economical trade balance surplus from whole EU is 17 billion euro. but 84% germany only! Italy and Tchschei makes little bit.
Geman surplus alone is 30 billion positiv and the rest makes combined 13 billion negativ.

>source: finanzen100.de/finanznachrichten/wirtschaft/leistungsbilanz-diese-grafik-zeigt-wie-krass-deutschland-die-wirtschaft-europas-dominiert_H2051393207_277492/

rest of the lazy EU, are you even trying?
get your shit together and work hard like THE masterrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro----.aspx?pageID=238&nID=99238&NewsCatID=344
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/politique/elections-europeennes-2014/20140525.OBS8444/europeennes-2014-le-triomphe-du-fn-la-claque-de-l-ump-l-effondrement-du-ps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone already knows Germany takes advantedge of the Southern European countries like Portugal, Spain and Greece who keep the Euro devalued so German industry can export a lot more easily.

Without them the euro would rise in value and german products would become more expensive compared to other nations and people would buy elsewhere.

I am greek.
Germany must perrish.

>Österreich
>Niederlande

"vertraulich"

Good to know the Grossdeutsches Reich spirit is still alive and well in Berlin.

Everyone know ue is just german tool of domination over european nation delivered by usa.
They save germany in WW1 and after ww2

Its so bizarre.
When the EU was first created, I though of it as a wonderful way to consolidate European power and culture.

I was so wrong.
Holy shit was I wrong.

What an abomination its become. Was it intended this way? Probably according to (((their))) design.

You brought this on yourself France, not their fault you couldnt keep up

>yfw Germany's economy crashes

Take advantage of?
What in specific do these lazy fucks have to offer?

The fuck is Tchschei, and where is France and UK?

The unique money is the cause of this. We should have never done it. It creates an economic specialization which drains investments, brains, ... from the rest of the zone to the originally best performing one, therefore emphasizing the differences instead of creating a convergence.

Fuck this cancer.

A lot of brains that go to your country because, you know, you fucked their economy and there should be a huge sign before crossing any of their borders saying CAUTION, YOU ARE ENTERING AN AREA WITH NO FUTURE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EXIT PLAN BEFORE ENTERING.

And the same thing is slowly coming for us.

Tchschei = Czeck republic
Frankreich = France
Grossbritannien = Great Britain

Bad goy!
Germany is the one that hands out Euros to others for FREE!
DELETE THIS

That would probably be this little piece of land

Guess who was the biggest recipient of EU funds before Poland.
>Fucking Spain

But people say that we are only leeching on EU and don't realize that we are loosing the late game. There is no charity in EU.
But Germanz dindu nuffin.

Thanks

I assumed Grossbritannien only referring to the women.

Tchschei is tcheschische republik
France is the last and in red
UK is blanked out coz of "confidential infos..."

k, thank you

And fuck Germany.

Give all eu germoney back, if your not leeching.

There's no charity in the EU. 6 Billion or whatever shit is literally nothing and won't change anything for anyone. Another awesome proof of charity is this stand on Greek debt. So retarded making this last for years and kill the whole country (therefore income) and think it'll magically grow later on. All the while saving your own asses (banks) and ensuring they pay you back like good goys by taking over the government.

Stop taking our money and keep it behind the pay wall.

We receive 3 euro for every 1 euro we give but we have no other choice.
Those money are take away and me must use your stupid system to receive them back.

Everything is co-funded by us so we must put 20% in every project. Also we have to finance it first before we get our money back.
Since we don't have money for it we have to borrow it from you Jews and EU doesn't refund interest we pay you.
This shit goes on and on and there more than this. Too bad politics that sold our country sit in your pocket.

But will it blend?

>UK
>confidential

Probably second to last place. Let them leave our Germ- I mean European Union already.

Slave camps have extremely good trading surplus too, what's the point?

europe is out bitch now

Would poland be better of, if they would neither get nor pay money to/from eu?

>work hard
>not just Deutsche Bank manipulating the ECB to keep the Euro low to benefit german export
>not just EU treaties opening the internal markets to German products, destroying their smaller native competitors
Oh yeah, its Die Deutsche Arbeids Ethik. Not just you abusing the system.

Oh shut up, swamp german.

>deliver loans
>demand you build infrastructure you dont need
>built by German firms
>in which german investors invest
>then you have to pay back the loan +rent
But its all charity, Polan!

And to top it all off, they pump the south full of debts (well, not that they needed much encouraging) and then nominate a fucking *Italian* as the head of the ECB. Who is, by the looks of it, doing his darndest to turn the Euro into a new Lira.

By a long shot. At this point our media are controlled by Germany. Foreign EU companies are pushing ours out of our market.
We develop faster but we don't work for our country.

Around 90% of money that Germany invests goes back to it. This is investment. I said that there is no charity.

You know, I would be on board with this Grossdeutschland plan, if you just stuck with useful countries like us, Östereich, Danmark, Belgiën, Schweiss und Tsjechiën.

Then a eurozone could work. Aber mit die Südener dabei? Thats' just asking for economic collapse in the long run. Our currency cant afford another 3 Greeces (Portugal, Spain, Italy, maybe even France). It might benefit your export, but our financial markets are going to collapse like that.

I love how they leave out countries with large surplusses like the Netherlands for propaganda purposes

This fucking italian is the only one who keep EU afloat. Without him half of the poorer states will have already defaulted.
But apparently this is what the Germans want, every state should default except for Germany.

I do agree with that, there is no way that tha handfull of second hand tanks the greeks buy every now and than make up for their lazyness and all the money we pour into that country.

I agree. Though, we'll need at least some countries, to not make the euro expensive as shit. Or else we'll all have the same problem as the swiss recently had.

Poland did rather well in the last decades, and the investments from and trade germany were very importand for this success. so eu momey for you guys were a good thing.

Don't worry Hans, in a couple of year EU will have collapsed.

Ah, the Holländer. Truly an eternal and under-appreciated ally in our cause since centuries.

PAY

>Other nations default
>Germany says "Oy vey! You're tanking the Euro!"
>Moves in to "administrate" a recovery
>Never leaves
>De facto annexing of territory

we fucked no ones economy.
you southern europeans fucked your own economy, because you lived on a bubble of cheap state credits, due to germany's capital floating out of it to your countries after you joined. after everyone realised it was just a bubble and you created nothing but people in state employment, everything crashed.

So keep France then. They're about the poorest of all worthwhile countries in the EU as it is. And we could take Sweden. Their economy stands to collapse by 2020.

Then again, you lot + swedes might make this union waaay too gay and leftist.

>So keep France then.
They can try.

If Germany would leave the EU the rest of you fucks would try to invade us

top kek

We should be doing well by all means with EU money or without them.
But I imagine in the end we will turn around and say that your capital must go but what is here is ours.

You realise we're still part of the EU?

We'd be better of just letting Greece default and kicking them out of the Euro. Clear their debts, we'll take a hit, then they can sort their own shit out. Better than bailing them out with 80 billion every 6 months while simultaneously pumping 80 billion into the economy every month to keep rent down and promote inflation, which fucks over the North's investment, pensions and savings.

Same goes for you and the Iberians. Your banks have the highest debt to asset ratio and over 350 billion in bad debts. You're the likeliest candidate to enter a crisis after Greece.
So nominating an Italian who safeguards your interests? bad idea for us with money and investments.

like fuck it was.
We were developing faster and faster but after joining eu we got frozen at the same fixed mediocre pace while the potential growth was and still is almost three times more.
for every EU spent here you get back 82 cents, while gaining complete economical dominance and a gigantic export market.
All the while eliminating any competition that we used to pose(our shipyards, our agriculture(sugar costs more than 2 times more now because germany forces it through EU)).
Great deal for you, horrible one for us.
But then again it could not have been any other way.
Communism never ended here, they just decided to change their master to germany.

Vote for Brexit, lad.

Wir haben dir jetzt. Sorry, I mean, you're already in, France. There will be no BEF or Maginot line to save you this time.
And it wouldnt be so bad being in a union with us, without all the poor garlic eaters dragging us down. Although that does include you. But you're like, the least bad of all the Garlic eaters.

Germany is like the main character that's super strong but actually really dumb, and Italy is the sidekick character that's not as strong but uses its resources better

Sounds about right. Though I quite like not having to exchange money while on vacation in italy/greece/spain/portugal.

Actually, the left parties are in decline, and alt rights are on the rise at the moment. And I rather have gay people, then mudslimes. At least they don't bother us as much as the sandniggers. Or when's the last time you have heard of a gang/family of gays assaulting and robbing innocent citizens?

>Germany working hard to pay for these refugees welfare

Dragging you down. Lol. You realize we have more top performing companies than germany faggot ? That we have a stronger diplomatic system and net than them ? That we have a way better army ? We're better out than in, I can't wait for the day when we put Merkel's head on a spike together with all the germans who supported her.

>implying germany isn't invaded right now

Besides language, there is almost no difference between us left. UK for instance or Italy is something different. They act and look totally different than us. France and Germany? If I dropped you at a random location in one of those two nations, you wouldn't know where you are.

You claim superiority and yet germany almost effortlessly took EU from you hands and partially made you its bitch.
Plus you are ridiculously unstable these days.

>tfw no france leading spain and italy into colonial wars in africa for the natives gold

>you're already in, France
Duh, we created EU...

But it is corrupted and antidemocratic now, and it needs to dissolve. Le Pen will get us out of Europe.
Germany can have all the rapefugee it wants, I don't give a shit. It has no future anyway, by 2020 there will be more 15/35 years old muslims mena than german men of the same age.

France will leave Europe, and if Germany can't accept that, it better has the military force to back it up.

>France
>Unstable
Topkek

hurriyetdailynews.com/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro----.aspx?pageID=238&nID=99238&NewsCatID=344

>antidemocratic now
>implying this is a bad thing

Your economy is still about a third of the German one. And you have less people. Your economy was pretty weak before the EU.
In fact, wasnt it France that pushed for the Euro because your pride couldnt accept that the Deutsche Mark was climbing higher than the Franc? And werent you the ones lobying to let the Spaniards and Portugues in, because you didnt want to be the weakest economy in the union, per capita?

Pretty sure most of the problems with the EU today are due to the French.

Have you been outside Strasbourg ? I see that no.

It's the fault of weak cucks with low energy such as Hollande, not because of anything else. Sarkozy is also the cause as he was a big germanoboo. We still are the most weighty in many areas. Also you realize the instability is because most french want out of the EU and have no fucking reform that comes from them (e.g. loi travail). Also, the biggest EU party in france is FN with 25%. We're the leaders in term of secession.
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/politique/elections-europeennes-2014/20140525.OBS8444/europeennes-2014-le-triomphe-du-fn-la-claque-de-l-ump-l-effondrement-du-ps.html

yeah thats the funny thing about it:
being so fucking dependend on exports means you will get hit really hard if they stop.

Germans always just act like its only a strength. But it really is only as long as the worlds economy is healthy.

>wasnt it France that pushed for the Euro because your pride couldnt accept that the Deutsche Mark was climbing higher than the Franc?
All EU countries which were part of the EMS (European Monetary System) literally aligned their economic policies on Germany to counter inflation.
The euro was literally created to get rid of the inflation in all the EU countries caused by the German money

>France will leave Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would the German currency rise? Sorry for my economic ignorance,

>Your economy is still about a third of the German one.

Actually you're wrong, just the export surplus; french is 2/3 of germany gdp but they also have less people.
Can someone explain to me why having an huge export surplus it's a good thing?

well then secede
you are half shitskin now anyways so i don't think you can recover
but then again you are the original cucks so you may actually enjoy it and roll with niggerification

I realize that, but I still blame you for it, France. You were the ones pushing for Euro. Could have done like the Brits and kept the Franc.

Whitest countries in europe like belarus moldova and ukraine all have lower income than france or spain.

>Besides language, there is almost no difference between us left.
Yeah, it looks like German non ironically believe that, to the point Bin Merkel actually believes she is our ruler. I guess you're up to a big surprise.

We'll see, my dear Hans.

>Can someone explain to me why having an huge export surplus it's a good thing?
You get more money into the economy than goes out, giving you capital to invest (whether in your own economy or elsewhere). This is how Germany is capable of throwing at Greece and so on, and effectively buy them.

>be German
>be naive enough to think the French won't revolt

my my history has taught you nothing

The most naive people in Europe are the Germans.

The French have killed their king before.

>I guess you're up to a big surprise when we slam the door of EU
Fixed.

Rome had a much higher higher income than the barbarians
lmao
i'll also ignore you baito part with >white

Never trust the germans

There is only one answer to tyranny.

To simplify it: the poor countries have kept the euro at a low price, since the euro in whole get's rated lower if some countries aren't doing well with their economy. Which makes export cheaper, since and import expensive. Which is good for germanys export based economy.

and douche bank is in trouble so they probably financed loans that are not being paid for aka toxic assets

wtf happened to cosmo, holy shit he looks insane lol

>belgian flag
Pardon?

Are you color blind?

kek

You should calibrate your screen, I think.

>France will leave Europe

Jean-Pierre Mohammed Mobunto please.

>Yeah, it looks like German non ironically believe that, to the point Bin Merkel actually believes she is our ruler. I guess you're up to a big surprise.

I just wanted to reply seriously but then you posted

A fucking revolutionary. You have no say in this matter, please go away. Your plebeian friends in the streets of Paris are waiting.

He became a tranny.

EUSSR is all about equality. That's why you're importing third world rapists and terrorists so you can stop acting superior to everyone else and have a deficit like the rest of us, you sick fucks!

That is quite clearly black and yellow.

And I am evidently not colour blind, the French poster's flag shows up correctly for me.

>tcheschische

lmao

Still, the Euro heavily fucks everybody aside of your, the british were smart enough to not fall in the trap but every single state in it is badly screwed, you basically use it to sell your shit as high as possible combined with the already huge Schengen advantages.

The whole economic policy of EU aims to favor the most industrialized player or the union.

>he

check your privilege fucking shitlord

>That is quite clearly black and yellow.
Nederland health care everyone

Your monitor has to be right fucked to show that gif as if it had a Belgian flag.

Then it will collapse even harder. China debt crisis will topple Deutsche Bank and deepen the crisis in the Eurozone

Europe will go to shit bc of the Euro

yeah they were the question is can we avoid being the next Greece

Are you implicating that an answer to tyranny is killing your own elite, and castrating your national identity along with everything that made france france?