>talk about amazing shit
>don’t do anything but kiss
>doesn’t matter, I feel like I’m falling in love
>I can tell she is really liking it
>next day
>tells me she really liked me and stuff
>but she wasn’t looking for a relationship
>wtf

I still don’t get it??? Everything was going great??? And she just left??? Like what the fuck anons. Now i only find her attractive. I don’t find any girls I previously found attractive to be attractive anymore. Wtf do I do? Will I ever get over her? It just feels like she was the one, and it feels like I will feel this way for other. Advice, anons?

You probably did something wrong OP. Tough luck

That was my initial thought, but looking back I really didn’t. And she stressed to me multiple times that it wasn’t anything I did. Not sure if I believe her, Though.

Don’t trip over a thot user

Stop talking, it's over.
Move on and start again

It just feels like I’m never going to find anyone attractive ever again.

Did you kiss alot first date? Was it only one? If yes it seems you were going to fast. Also you're a faggot.

We only kissed one time. And yes, I do acknowledge that I am indeed a faggot for posting this. At least none of my friends will ever see it, they would for sure call me a faggot.

If she breathes, she's a thot.
Faggot

yeah but I wanted her to be my thot

Yeah get over it, move on. Also remember, one who gets chased runs away. Dont insist. Dont keep messaging her etc. Give it some time, she might start chasing you. If she doesnt, fuck it, she didnt like as much as you thought anyways

You’re right. I havnt texted her in a couple days. If my willpower held out for these last two days, it will withstand anything.

>she didnt like as
she didnt like you as

Based on her verbal and body language, it seemed like she really liked me. I’m just wondering if she doesn’t want to be in another relationship because the last two guys she dated cheated on her?

Probably spot on. Not much you can do about it. If you keep telling her, look im not like that, i wont cheat etc she'll probably get on the defensive. If you never call her again she'll say i thought he liked me. No win really. Move on, maybe few weeks later ask her how shes been see how it goes. But for now nothing you can do

I’ll probobly do that. Definatly feels like I’m giving myself false hope though, which isn’t great. Idk

Its not false hope when theres no hope involved user. Im not saying be hopeful, itll work. Im saying forget about it, move on but roll the dice in a few weeks. Might get lucky.

Thanks user that actually helps.

You probably didn't do anything wrong. And she was probably lying to you when she said she didn't want a relationship. Know what happened? Chad showed up.

Literally msg her saying "I respect your choice. I already know that I wouldn't be able to be only friends with you without my feelings causing damage, so I think its best if we both just went our separate ways"

agreed, something similar to this would give you the major highroad advantage, and also let her know your intentions and respect for her.

Maybe... but like, I’m not unnatractive? I think I look decent. I’m pretty social... but there’s always someon better I guess.

I couldn’t just message her out of the blue, it would be weird. I think I just said that I understand. Which i guess I don’t

Dont listen to that faggot. Your the chad

It's coz you didn't stick your tongue in that little sluts pussy at the theater.

Why are you so beta? Wake up cunt!

I thought this was actively happening. If you've already stopped talking, then just move on. She'll either come back or fuck off. Either way shes nothing special trust

Dont listen to these faggots. Thread ended here

this guy gets it
listen to him

Even chads get hurt sometimes.

>this

She's not the one, the one would've stayed

It sure as hell felt like she was the one bro.

Actually, there really isn't a "one". People come and go and all you can do is pick out the one who you match with and they match with back, this one time you were unlucky but there are a lot of people out there, so just keep hustling.

That I will do. Thanks user

Ok. We've been nice enough for one day. You got any photos of her you can show us? So we can doxx you? Faggot. At least a body shot with no face?

lol nope sorry bud.