washingtonexaminer.com/trump-camp-concedes-its-low-on-money/article/2592501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bernie
>white

kek 3.8/10 made me reply

Triggered? :^)

Please kill yourself.

Definitely triggered :^)

Pic related, it's what Trump running away from Bernie may look like :^)

FUCK TRUMP THE CHUMP. BERNIE OR BUST!

>FUCK TRUMP

I do not recommend this, having sex with a chicken is illegal in all States but Alabama :^)

So what they say about German humor really is true.

Found the average Trump supporter :^)

Post the pic of Israel shitting in Trump's mouth.

>German
>elected a retarded hag that destroyed germany
>talking about american politics

Why should he debate a looser anyway its a waste of time.

Wagon Wheel gets it.

How about you go save your country from Mr. and Mrs. Akmed than worry about Emperor Trump wasting time with a washed up old grandpa?

I don't have it, have this instead :^)
You chose Sup Forums as the perfect place to hide from the toilet witch, eh? Brillant :^)

>How about you go save your country from Mr. and Mrs. Akmed

You first :^)

Shoo shoo, poo

>Wagon Wheel gets it.

Wagon Wheel can't even wipe his own ass, so naturally this is who Trump supporters side with :^)

This was just a fuck-up on Trump's part

He shouldn't have mentioned it or he should have made clear that it was a joke from the start and not after laying out terms

Cuck

At least I don't let achmed wipe their cum on my women

Smart decision. Had he debated, the whole bernie posse would have attacked him even more relentlessly. It's better to wait for it to be Hillary vs. Trump.

Even Trump can poo in loo, why can't you? :^)

And Trump can laugh about all of this come January in the Oval Office. Bernfags are just salty Trump did what Hernie couldn't

Oh... This thread again.

>HILLARY SHOULD DEBATE CRUZ HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Believe it or not, there are actually various agreements between the GOP and the Democrats that prevent these sort of inter-party debates before the general nomination. Trump and Sanders could have agreed to debate, but they would be stopped before they could go through with it.

But keep on making statements and writing about the politics of a foreign country as if it matters, kike.

>Trumpcucks in denial

lmao

Just win the primary, Berncucks. :^)

Don't you have faith in your candidate? Better get phonebanking.

Trump's campaign is broke and he's reduced to begging the RNC for cash :^)

>Donald Trump's campaign has alerted Senate Republicans that he won't have much money to spend fending off attacks from Hillary Clinton over the next couple months.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-camp-concedes-its-low-on-money/article/2592501

Trump didn't run away! He would totally debate Bernie if it weren't for the RNC rules. He couldn't debate any other candidates if he participated in an unsactioned debate.

Also, it was a brilliant tactical move to suggest a debate and laying out the terms and then to withdraw. Trump plays chess while the others play checkers. You don't need to understand this, he is a mastermind!

Why is the left so bad with memes? It's cringe worthy, it really is. Everything is forced, unoriginal/copied, and low quality.

I guess a couple decades of playing victim and calling people racists, sexists, etc really dulls out that creative center of your brain.

Probably why modern art is such trash
>A fucking black canvas
>Smashed wine bottles

But yeah, chickentrump will be on the same level as drumpf, ineffective and off-putting.

lmao noice :^)

>stage of grief: denial

You have a long way ahead of you :^)

You should've honestly stuck to calling him racist, misogynist, etc. You actually seemed slightly smarter, now you sound like immature 5 year olds that haven't really learned how to insult people

Your agony is gorgeous :^)

They literally have nothing, well, besides a German shitposter (ironic) and a bunch of other queers.

Trump NEVER agreed to a debate. He made an off-handed comment on fucking jimmy kimmel, if you actually saw it you would realize that. To think he was even serious about debating a random loser candidate from the other party suggests the person is a complete retard in the first place.

lol Drumpf is a cluck xD

based germans :^)

what the fuck, i take that back.
its literally been the same german over and over again.

I shall taunt you!
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.
There! Maybe i shall taunt you twice.

Does Bernie still want to debate?

Sad that Trump pussied out

shoo shoo

That 'poem' was the embodiment of autism.

Brave sir Robin is a fine poem.

Feel the Bern of defeat

You have no idea what real "retarded" looks like in Germany, poo. Merkel is the one who's doing what she can to save Germany despite the German society.

Thank you for this Fritz
Huge python fan here

Oh look it's another Bernout episode where they think a possible debate would be worth 800 delegates and 4 million votes.

If she's anything like our socdems, she will gladly stick to failed strategies for the sake of looking proper and humane, even if it turns out to be less proper than previously assumed.

Thats still doesn't answer why does Trump want Hillary to have an easy victory ? Why not help Bernie a little and create some chaos ?

I'd do this woman, I don't care what anyone says. Homely in a good way.

You'd think someone with Merkel leading them would be a bit more humble.

Daily reminder this is just another new shill tactic. As soon as Cruz dropped out of the race the shells were just making Hillary threads, but now they've learned from us and our trolling us instead and you guys are not seeing the evolution, and you're taking the fucking bait. Reminder if you feel you must post, sage and let slide. Quit letting shills do this you faggots

The debate would be deviating for the Democratic Party would it not?

Tanned german

Merkel is working with Turkey on a big deal for EU to deport migrants. Maybe countries like yours won't use it, but we will.

A better solution would have to come from America because only they can bomb Syria and create a save space to deport refugees. But they have a fag president who hates Europe and white "colonialists" ...

Why did Bernie chicken out of debating Rand?

because it's illegal for him and bernie to debate

kinda like how it was illegal to invade poland

Nice bantz
Have a gold star. The poo meme is weak sauce at this point.

>Illegal
I don't think that word means what you think it means

/r/de get out

My pleasure.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: To get out of having to debate Sanders.

That might work if Turkey keeps their end of the deal through the whole thing, it almost sounds like the ideological brainchild of the refugee quotas from EU, and we saw how well that worked.

What's to stop the RNC from changing their own debate rules? Wasn't there an RNC strategist who was for it?
(Source: politico)

Turkey already houses 3 million refugees and they don't know for how long they'll have to care for them. It's not the richest country. So it's good they're willing to talk.

Germans like this: Discredit Germans like this :Pay reps

Uh oh, has your safe space been violated? Are you feeling dirty and abused? :^)

He created the maximum possible chaos, got Bernie him and bernie into the center of media attention over a non issue. For 3 days everyone talked about a possible Sanders vs Trump debate, a Rep debating a Dem before the nomination is done, money for a charity and possible talking points of both candidates anything about hillary was just a side note for the time.

The media lost the interest, he said we can't do the debate as media is just after the high ratings and not willing to open their pockets, and brought the name crooked hillary again into the center of media attention .
Actually they can't just agree on a debate without approval of both parties.
Last but not least he causes another 3-4 days of media carnage where everyone talks about what could've been and the net gets plastered with Trump and Sanders rants.

Remember that time Bonnie backed out of a debate with Randlet?

I suppose it is a practical solution, just a bit worried for the future viability, what happens if Turkey decides they had enough and tell Merkel to fuck off because they're full?
EU didn't have a plan for this eventuality, and this was exactly what quite a few countries did when push came to shove.
Let's hope Frau Merkel knows what to do should her plans fail.

>EU didn't have a plan for this eventuality,
All our laws in EU countries are written so that we must accept legitimate refugees from war zones like Syria. We already took the first huge step to tell those people to fuck off and we work on their deportation even tho they can't go back to Syria.

I hope one day the EU will grow up a be more proactive in conflicts because America has changed. There shouldn't be 5-10-15 year wars on our doorstep. And if Assad thinks that relocating 20 million Sunnis to Europe is the solution then he needs to be bombed into oblivion.

Are you antifa? The german equivalent of a bernie sanders supporter? I just want to know your opinions of then rape of germans by russians after ww2.

no we are not defending this and he's a faggot for not delivering.

He's still a better choice than hillary though and him being a coward doesn't change that.

Triggered? :^)

Yeah, Drumpf sure is a pussy. Now, if only Bernie had a debate or something where he could garner additional support before the critical California primary...

kek

Yeah i am generally anti-EU, and i think Merkel tries to be an extension of it a little too much.
That is why i'm skeptical.

>debating the loser
for what purpose

Why would anyone debate the guy who wont be running for president because his whole commie party is going to vote Hillary. Trump shouldn't waste time on Bernie hes not relevant for what is to come.

>I just want to know your opinions of then rape of germans by russians after ww2.

That only happened to East Germans and I am indifferent to their suffering.

except happy merchant was made in the early 90's faggot

Drumpfkins BTFO. The question is how will they recover?

Trump should definitely be on there. I mean, he sold his own daughter into Jewish ownership.

And now he has a grandkid that's half Jewish.

lmao

>the amount of trump butthurt in this thread

>trump will debate for $10 million
>bernie definitely doesn't have $10 million
>bernie still "agrees" to debate
>bernie never mentions the money

Fucking kike should have made him an offer he couldn't refuse, i.e. actually find someone to pony up the 10 million before "agreeing" to debate.

feel the bern

>Trump's campaign is so cash-strapped he desperately tried to squeeze Bernie Sanders

lmao

"Bawk, bawk, bawk bawk bawk!" -- Trump, 2016

disappointing as fuck

He'd easily destroy bernie, what the fuck is he doing?

yes because everyone with a different opinion from le trump hivemind is a shill

kys

"22 posts by this ID."

Go outside and play with your new neighbors, German cuck.

>donald got in front of south carolina gop
>said bush was a failure
>said the iraq war was a mistake
>said planned parenthood does great things
>donald is scared of debates

Are Sanders' supporters going to blame Trump when he loses the nomination? Why aren't they angry at the woman that's supposed to be debating him?