Hey Sup Forums I think my house is haunted. I like with my girlfriend and a room mate...

Hey Sup Forums I think my house is haunted. I like with my girlfriend and a room mate, I've come home to a creaky wall and I constantly here crying and moaning. I came home today and found Ecoplazm on my girl. What can I do to get rid of this ghost

Jajajaja
Moar????
Eres un cornudo
Te gusto verla así? Puto yanki

Roll

pretty sure it's the ghost of christmas. did her pussy smell of reindeer?

>haunted
so to sleep before you get grounded faggot

you have to lick her clean everytime she has ectoplasma on her body. even when it's on and in her vagina. i know it is a disgusting spot to lick but ghosts really hate that. it might need some time but it will go away this way.

Her pussy has never smelled to good. But it used to be tight as fuck! How do I get rid of this ghost

Do you really think this will work?

sure. and ask your room mate if he notice something like that. tell him you clean her from now on. the ghost might hear you too.

That user speaks the truth. I'm a professional ghost hunter/exorcist and this is one of the best DIY any private person can do. If the ghost seems to be relatively harmless, this is a good method, so the ghost won't get angry and might start doing physical or psychological harm

Ok I'll do that from now on. I don't understand while my room mate Jamal doesn't help her out in cleaning up while I'm at work

seems he underestimated the problem.

maybe let him watch next time you clean her face. he should see that to understand how serious it is.

He's merely an ignorant. You can do it without him. By doing it yourself, the ghost she be gone in little under a month.
Be sure to clean it as fast as possible. The longer it takes you to clean her, the longer the ghost will be around. Tell your gf. she knows that she has gotten ectoplasma on her, she should let you know as soon as possible

Ok! I'll do my best guys! You guys have been really helpful

Looks like you got a special kind of ghost, a cuckghiest. They only appear if someone has a gf, and the usually end in total possession of a friend/ a poor stranger, and use their body to mind control the woman, and take her to hell.

Sounds horrible

So watch out, some clear signs are ectoplasm covering your gf's sleeping areas, but other times they do cover areas, but this is rare. A good way to avoid them is to unlock all your doors, and leave a trail of bikes away from your house. If you have a special kind, a trail of 5 dollar bills will also work.

Why are ghosts attracted to bikes and money? Does it remind them of when they were human?

you could also yell something like "look ghost i clean her again, i love her, i will clean her every time you did that to her" he will hear that for sure and get scared by it.

It reminds them of their childhood, when they could not have such luxuries. Another good tip is to hide any fried chicken / watermelons / grape soda. These are their sources of power, and as suck must be kept away. The grape soda gives them water control, the watermelon gives them the power of the earth, and the chicken gives them control of air.

That's all my roommate buys!!! How am I meant to get rid of it

If they are still there, you must put up signs where the ectoplasm is, that say: white power. The Ghist is scared of white, and if you have the chance, put up a burning cross in your lawn from time to time. If that does not work, shout: seig heil, about 4 times a hour. It always works.

I can do that, any other suggestions?

If that is all your roomate buys, he is too little, too late. He has been pocessed. You must tell him to leave, nigger. This is the chant of anti cuck. If he says he dindu nutin, he is gone. At that point you must kill him.

And if he goes after you, kill him at the first moment. Once a cuckghiest dies in a mortal body, he dies for good. But remember, one gone is not no more forever.

dress yourself like a ghost. white blanket with two holes for the eyes. be sure it has the ghost form, pointy head. that confuse them.

Sorry, i dont speak mexican

Thanks for the advice, where would I hide the body if it came to that? I don't wanna go to jail for a ghost

it will disapear short after you killed him

Anyway to expel him without losing my girlfriends best friend

Keep the body in the closet, or hire a puppeteer to use body as a marionette

that will be hard. you should try to force him to watch while you lick even her vagina clean. the ghost have too watch too and tell him how you like it. the ghost will frighten about that.

Brilliant idea!

I never said anything about ectoplasm on/in the vagina. Has this happened to you before?

that kind of ghost do that often too. sometimes even in the ass. that is especially dangerous for her. she could get cursed when it stay too long there.

Of I brand my girlfriend with a pentagram she will be safe from possession? And will that work for the roommate?

i fear it's too late for that. buy some nice lingerie and some short skirts and tight tops. the more skimpy the better. that confuse ghosts the most.