Ask a middle school teacher anything

Ask a middle school teacher anything
>25
>white male
>predominately black school
>florida

>webm unrelated

bumpbing with may mays

would you recommend the profession? pursuing a meme degree in history with the goal of being a high school history teacher.

Which school?

How many student's you fucked?

>me_IRL

It's a decent gig, especially fresh out of college. Starting is $41k in Fl, and as high as $80k in Alaska. Plus, you only work 10 months of the year. I got a couple of bonuses and cleared $55k this calendar year

can't answer this

zero

word. thanks for the response teacherbro. what's the worst student you ever had?

>SEND NUDES OF AMERICA

Depends how you mean. Last year I taught high school, and one young man got mad that I gave him a referral and he threw a desk. Not at me, but still. That got him another referral.

In middle school, no problems anywhere near that severe with behavior. But some of my 6th graders read at a 1st to 3rd grade level, and it breaks my heart to see them struggle.

Tell us stories about horny female students and they day you let one suck your weenie so she wouldn't fail.

Girls in HS said "hi" to me disproportionately due to being a handsome young man only a few years older than them. Middle school ain't like dat doe

Here's one for your lust though, I bet you'll get off on it:

>students leave
>notice a chair covered in red
>presume it's period blood
>move it to the side in quarantine
>"Fuck it. I'll deal with this later"
>next day
>student sits in it
>sits there every day that week (likes being by herself)
>by the end of the week, much of the red is gone
>rub my finger vigorously on the chair and smell it to confirm my suspicion it was blood (it was)
>lysol that bitch down myself
>never tell that student she sat in someone's blood every day and presumably rubbed it onto her clothes

bump

Other teacherbro here. 26 white male.
School is about 50/50 mix of whites and blacks.
The struggle with middleschoolers sucks dude.
So fucking immature and retarded.
I have like 6 well behaved smart kids being held back by the constant distractions of nignog students being nignogs.
Constantly talking about lil peep and lil uzi and xxxtenaciousD or whatever.
Whole god damn damn class hates these 3 niggers but can't tell them to stfu or to stop being loud distracting niggers because "dats racist"

>can't tell them to stfu or to stop being loud distracting niggers because "dats racist"

Try separating them. My best weapon against off-task behavior is a rape whistle, which I blow as hard as possible until they quiet down.

Incidentally, I had a lightskinned black kid mention Lil Peep and I called his dad to say he's listening to age-inappropriate music lmao

>quality thread
>few responses

i apprecate it teacherbro, but most of these faggots are jerking it to traps. Sup Forums isn't what it used to be.

>xxxtenaciousD
kek

I've posted once or twice before. I'm about to go to the store for a class party tomorrow to celebrate my lowest-performing class's improvements, but I'll try to reply from mobile

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

do I need to get a lincese to become a teacher or is a degree enough? Also is their a demand for teachers in FL?

maybe Sup Forums was never good, but it was better than it is now

>have 2 pairs of identical twins
>they're actually cousins with each other
>one pair are Fa'shima and La'shima
>other one is Lamiya and Paniya
>can tell Lamiya and Paniya apart remarkably easily as I've gotten to know them, but the others still confuse me even though they're in separate periods

Names changed but equally as ooga-booga as that

Hasn't changed, you poltroon.

1. I've tried that, they just yell across the classroom to eachother about Jordan's or Ricegum
2. They get referalls like 3x a week and parents don't care or punish them
3. They treat eachother like shit and bully everyone and call it "roasting my niggas"

There's an enormous demand for teachers in South Florida, but I can't speak for the rest of the state. But Broward is the 6th largest school district in the country and is down 1200+ teachers last I heard. Miami Dade is even larger and probably short by similar numbers.

A degree is enough to get a temporary certificate, which allows you to teach for 3 years. That's what I have currently. You have to cough up some decent money for one, like $500 spread out over the school year with fees, tests, etc.

Probably because of all the fucking cubans who no speake the good english. Useless idiots

do your students ever race-shame you or call you "white boy" etc?

Go Falcons?

What subject do you teach down in Gatorland?

Halfway through college atm for marine vertebrate biology. Hoping i could find some sort of teacher job with it

>what subject
>why'd you pick that one
>glad with your choice, or regret
i'm an ex-firemedic (fucked up back, over it) and i've gone back to school to get a bio degree to teach middle school science.

Just turned 18, graduating this summer. Feel bad for you teacherbros, most public hs/ms kids are retarded as fuck, especially black ones.

sounds like attucks middle school

Lil peep for life

Send them to office every day for a month, then when they fail, they can stay back a grade. These nuggets say the "system" is against them getting a good education, so make it just. Teach them that they aren't worthy of anything more than picking cotton, you can achieve this by holding them back.

Do the little niglets have a sense of the 'we wuz' attitude? Do they reject history and replace it with what they've seen on IG or heard on the corner? Do they handle harsh realities/truths effectively?

thats fucking hilarious

>used to be in some sort of special anger management project out of one mistake
>got stuck it in for most of pre high school years
>was full of psychopaths, orphans, and single mom kids

What do you think of these useless programs?

3rd teacherbro reporting in. 32. Used to teach middle school in Alabama. Now I teach high school in a better state. I'm a special education teacher. Kids crack me up and I rule my classrooms like half stand up comedy act half dictatorship. All my students like me save one. Don't give a fuck about random headcase. Have ridiculous rules that students have to come up with new jokes to make the class more fun and that after one day every joke told previously is dead and can't be reused. Kids come up with hilarious new jokes every day. I teach my students to be creative and situationally flexible through making fun of each other, themselves and me. Laugh everyday at their ingenuity. Inspires me to make better and better jokes about them and other people at school. At the drop of a pin, activate work mode and everyone is still happy even though half of them hate the given subject. All of my students beg me to give them assessments for ieps during other classes(my planning period) because my class is 10x as fun as their others. Love my job, but the pay is unexciting.

how hard do you have to paddle a African American child to make them act right?

i concur

mmmmmh choker

?, why not simply get out of that bad area , and go live somewhere nice , that is what you should do if you are not black and required to be at that ' school ' to teach people help in surviving in africa ,.

That's what I did. I hated fucking Alabama and was only there for an ex. I'm a special education teacher and even I don't empathize with a whole state that should be sterilized.

sexiest thing a student ever did in class?

no
not our mascot
I teach English
I majored in it and love it, but I plan on graduate school (either med or law) in the coming years.
They absolutely do not. Working with minority students reaffirms my sincere belief that all races are completely equal. No troll.

OC x-mas vibes

>21
>been here since 13

Bump my thread and I'll take more questions. Going to the corner store for treats for my students. Back in 15

dubs
>not-so-subtle bump

at least you're making the best of the job, good on you.

Are they in special ed because they are inbred?

Do you let them make racist jokes?

No. A dark skinned kid wanted to make fun of a light skinned kid in a rap battle we did to showcase poetry, and I used this as a teachable moment on internalized racism

>They absolutely do not. Working with minority students reaffirms my sincere belief that all races are completely equal. No troll.
Hell yeah man. Good to see not everyone has cucke by Sup Forums

I used to live in apopka florida and man were the niggers there racist as fuck. I live in washington now.

What is internalized racism?

?, time to get to europe , and find your familial grounds of living , stay safe ,.

Hello teacher. What are the students like with mobile phones? Are they glued to them like I suppose they would?

That's when black folks see messages about how it's bad to be black in every situation, and begin to believe it themselves.

I suspect the average school desk is designed with visibility in mind. It's very easy to see students on their technology, so mine don't even bother. A bigger distraction for my students is some homemade slime fad.

What about recess/breaks?

A couple have special parents, but most are just bad luck/genes situations

What is the name of the hottest girl you teach and why is she the hottest? Describe her please

Students get to use technology after lunch on Fridays if they behave.
I have never been the slightest bit attracted to a middle school student. One HS student over the age of 18 had one of the biggest butts I've ever seen.

PS I wouldn't care if a student used a cell phone in between classes or something. But they probably won't have signal. I usually don't.

PPS One time a student caught ME texting while sitting at MY desk. They inferred I was texting because I was looking down, although they can't see through my desk like I can theirs. I just said I was texting a colleague, that it's sometimes easier than picking up the telephone. Truth be told, it wasn't work related. I was probably just snapchatting.

> nigger school
> huge ass
Hold the presses

she was actually latina light-skinned latina.

>webm unrelated

is it though?

you sure you weren't looking at your 'treasures'
'treasures' of ninja pics of those girls starting to fully develop?
hmmmm?

and before you jump on your high horse. i'm a teacher also (college now), but did teach hs physics.

and there are a lot of teachers that talk about who's hot and various other things. female teachers do this.

from the the amount of hot female teachers getting caught should give you an indication that it happens a lot.

GO COOGS!

defeat the russia bot echo chamber with facts, it will work over time

HS is a world away from middle school developmentally and anatomically

I really like this image

They inadvertently make sexual innuendo jokes about themselves all the time.(mostly male students) I just repeat the same words with different inflections and they all die laughing once they put two and two together. Class is a rainbow of colors so I don't let racist stuff fly unless it's about me(white) or another teacher pal.(black) My coworkers and I laugh about these jokes away from students or other faculty/staff. The students don't even know they are making goals jokes all the time. They make fun of appearances but not really ever race unless it's a "you look like ______ other white guy." I don't ever get offended by my kids bc I don't take things from students personally and can always retort with a better joke. So basically everyone is just delivering sick burns left and right. By acknowledging their jokes about me, it encourages them to come up with better jokes. I'm training classes of special comedians. Everyone has nicknames I came up with their help and they made a lame one for me. I put up funny Google search images to make them all laugh of pictures of referencing their nicknames. This group is great and doesn't have any real malicious intent. They have all been friends since middle school or earlier. So for example for the guy that cheats and copies people's answers got a picture of a xerox machine. I keep it funny, but not mean. So, if a kid says I look like Bill nye the science guy I just laugh and applaud the creativity. Yeah, the only thing we have in common is being smart and white, but it's not racist because these kids don't know any better. Also cover my ass by having a "what happens in my class stays in my class" rule. They all follow it bc my class is the most fun and they don't want me to get in trouble. Picked a teacher they all hate and said it would be sad if they had to have her instead of me. Everybody was instantly on the same page and nicknamed her the beast.

Not really, sounds like you're in self protective sanctimony mode, which is smart for in public, I guess. Helps conceal the real thoughts

well hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water

Sauce?

Have you fucked any of your students?

I setup rules that if I see a cellphone out they get a warning the second time in a class they have to plug it into my charging station until a break at the end. If they refuse I take the phone up. If they refuse again I write them up. Then I call home and let their parents know that we have tons of technology at school and there is no point in them having a phone at school and they are being put in ISS. Parent takes the phone away for a week, kid goes into phone withdrawal and I don't have any more issues. Now half of my class needs me to take their phone at the beginning of class to charge it. They're playing checkers and I'm playing chess.

About 10 of them

Do you look through them? Find any good pussy pics?

Edit: they beg me to charge their phones at the beginning of class.

No, half don't even know what a pussy is and all have a lock screen of some kind.

shit all the girls in 6th and 7th grade were just popping out of their clothes when i was in middle school.
gotta love Texas.

which is why i taught hs for a few years (god almighty every day, all day, those girls) before a friend at college got me in.

Who's the girl?

that's my wife

How do you know they don't know what a pussy is?

have you caught then doing any sexual shenanigans in class?

A kid got caught masturbating on a surveillance camera and got suspended

Haha I like this image

What's one of your favourite subjects to teach?

Though I majored in English, I enjoyed teaching math more because it's more straightforward, less subjective, and less work. You have any idea how long it takes to grade 110 two pages essays?!?!?!? Like 8 fucking hours. Often completed at home on the weekend.

Do you mind if I borrow this image?

Just shred the fucking essays and sit on the computer browsing ebay all day

Is your name Mr Mills?

no

But it is bad to be black. Everyone knows this. Only disillusioned libcucks put on their "race" blinders to overlook this glaring truth. No troll

central fl?