I actually don't hate black people

I actually don't hate black people.
Why do you?

I also don’t

I, too, do not have anything against black peoples

High crime rate.
Low IQ
Fail to grasp abstract thought.
Why should I like them or respect them as an equal?

I hate them because i'm one of them and i hate myself

So hate whole race because of some rotten apples ?

Found the idiot.

General stupidity and overall obnoxiousness, They don't choose to be that way, but any I've met are imbeciles.

>implying this says anything about any individual

As a group?
I don't.
Have I met individual black people I hate?
Yeah sure.
But I've also met black people I loved.

Simply put, its a natural response to a natural common habit of a specific conglomerate user.

>526988▶
>
>>implying this says anything about any individual
it literally does though

>it literally does though
It literally doesn't

how many major inventions or discoveries have been made by black people? how many nobel laureates are black? how many black people are running the free world right now? name 5 scientists off the top of your mind who are black (excluding le dank tyson weedman who isn't even a real scientist) how many philosophers and free thinkers are black? etc this goes on for ever and this isn't even going into statistics about the violence in africa and the violence among african american communities in the free world

i honestly feel bad for them more than i feel hate

I've Never committed a crime
Never ran into a situation that would suggest I have a below average IQ
Abstract thought isn't a difficult concept to grasp

You're right we're not equal, you're a vastly inferior human being. Grow up and open your mind.

i can’t even name five white scientists off the top of my head

I don't hate black people.
I do hate GANGSTA NIGGAZ though.

>I am angina.

The black race isn't an individual.
Everything I stated is true. You just have a postmodern view of subjective and relative "truths" and are lead to believe we are all equal.

Nigger

Black people are also for car.

Because KSI's life matters

Legit spooky that there are people who think that. It literally doesn't, as in the actual meaning of literally.

You know what you have in common the average black dude?
your not a scientist, you haven't discovered anything. a fellow can't chose what skin color he is and it sure as hell isn't a reason to hate somebody

I don't hate black people. I hate inferior people.

Not all black people are inferior, and not all inferior people are black. It's sad that people have incorrectly chosen that as the marker for people's intelligence and utility. If I said "all people with hats should be burned at the stake" you'd think I was crazy. Saying all black people should be burned is equally crazy. We should burn people who live off welfare, initiate gang violence, and cause over 70% of all crime in our country -- and leave hard-working, respectable black men alone.

Black people are ok, but I don't know any of them. So I really wouldn't know if I should hate them, also never talked to a jew. Do dislike muslims to a certain dergree since they ripped me off, on some electronics. And they dress kinda retarded, not talking about the fullbody cloak or anything but more the nike hat bomberjack sweatpants wearing idiots

I dont hate black people
I hate black "people" aka niggers.
those who contribute to society and dont act like they just came from some pre stone age african tribe with no civility

Black people have never had a chance to do shit with their lives until the last hundred years, and for most of that they got so much racism thrown at them that they couldn't really do much, so any discovery made before that, (which is almost all of them) would have been a white person. That same logic goes for books etc

HEY YOU GUISE LOOK AT THIS BLACK GUY HE ISN'T COMMITTING A CRIME.
I was wrong about your people being farm animals.Now we can allow the healing to begin.
STFU the biggest thing your people have contributed to society was while in shackles.

black *people* are individuals
>whining about postmodernism whilst treating a race as a collective actor; literally the thing that is wrong with postmodernism
lol, ok

really???? not even mainstream ones? Richard Feynman, newton, einstein, stephen hawking, tesla

Tesla was Slavic

einstein is jewish

which is ofcourse not limited to muslims, but still, why dress like that?

A dog will sometimes hate a nigger for no reason, and as a kid i was said to call black people niggers when i personally take them on a personal level now cause while many are niggers, the same goes for everyone i meet, anyone can be a piece of shit. Problem is it seems that number is higher for blacks. Instinct is real, reason those who have it will be around longer than those who choose to ignore such things due to "muh feelings".

t. Adult virgin

fags lol

No u

I do not hate black people, just niggers

I hate niggers but I don't hate black people.

wow, you really showed them

thanks

Because every single of them I have to socialize with have no respect for anything... money? lets blow it on stupid shit and not save a single dime for the rest of the month.
Doing something illegal? meh who cares about laws?
simply they just ruin things around them most of the time, sure theres a few exceptions to this, there always are, but most of them are freaking waste's of space.

This. There is a HUGE difference between someone who is black and a nigger.

Niggers are subhuman chimps. They have no respect for anyone around them, they will do whatever it takes to get their gimmedats, they will take advantage of anything and everything. They don't care whether they are contributing to society or not.

>fails to mention why this justifies his hatred for a whole race
also its cool and all that you may be apart of the race that has contributed most to society, but theres the whole individuality that we have to go through when we talk about these things, meaning you are not all the people of your race that have done these great things, you are you. And all black people aren't running around raping shit, and vice versa

>commit crimes at a disproportionate rate in comparison to other races
>lower average IQ than other races aside abbos
>less likely to be able to grasp abstract thought manifesting itself with very few inventions coming from sub-Saharan africans

ftfy

Normal black people hate those fuckers too

>waiting for you to stop hiding behind your skin tone and tell us what you yourself have contributed to this great world we live in

My roommate is black, he was my best man at my wedding. He's one of the coolest people I know. I'd beat the shit out of a racist if they tried to fuck with him.

gay

Black people can't differentiate between reflection and other people

Funny thing is we both work in tech, I even want to do a startup with him. I need to exit this one first, we just hit series C boy!!

Not hatred, knowing they have low intellect and act on their emotional impulses like children and women and have no grasp of the future doesn't make me hate them.
They are intellectually inferior but I don't hate them for it.
Just that if they are to be happy and not ruin themselves or us with their antics, they need to be HEAVILY controlled and regulated in all things, or all allowed to do whatever they like on their own in their homeland of africa.

Exactly! This is how I feel about white people and flyover rednecks. Both niggers and flyover whites leach the fuck out of our economy and taxes. Fucking welfare lords.

I don't

>extreme white rednecks
Very small minority
>Niggers
High majority

woh, how much of the company do you own? are you a founder??? why do you need roommates if you're married kek

Are you autistic

>white rednecks
>small minority
fuck you’re so dumb

Right... Blacks have much lower average gpa, much lower average sat scores, they are the majority of gang members in america, the majority of crime is commited by blacks, a lot of them are supported by wellfare (that money comes from us whites), they act like heathens with broken speech that they think makes them sound cool, and I could go on with so many more points. How would you fare on your own? You require us whites to live and you just barely get by with all of our support.

"Oh I could beat the shit outta you cracker."

What the fuck does that accomplish. Violence is primitive and idiotic. These kinds of posts just prove how shitty blacks are. I know this is probably bait but I am going to use this as a copypasta for future use.

Everything you have was built by us. Even the things you thought you made like peanut butter (why would you be proud of that in the first place) was made by a white person originally.

Our president isn't the greatest or the smartest but we have to make due. Hillary was probably the only person who could have lost to trump. The democratic party is shit and thats what fucked us over.

To conclude, blacks rely on whites financially, are a drain on resources and a huge cause of crimes such as rape, theft, murder and more. They have a shitty culture and are part of the reason society has gone to degeneracy.

This was posted in a previous thread by me.

Actually.... he was specifying the whites in flyover states (middle america) that basically leach all of our tax dollars because they do not contribute to the economy like silicon valley or other parts of the country.

They are far greater in numbers than blacks and niggers. They're also more entitled, hating on the places that make all the shit they use.

Did you type this with one hand while stroking your neckbeard with the other?

until you’ve contributed something yourself, who are you to judge individuals for not contributing

Other than leach being leech.. you are correct.

this

i hate all people. my edges are sharp.

based user

It isn't just a few bad apples. It's a very large amount. Even though they are such a minority they make up 50% of gang members. Quite a lot of crime is commited by blacks. A suprising amount when compared to the ratio of blacks to whites in america.

I live in a town called Los Altos, I bought my first house (not this one but close to it fuck being doxed) after the first startup I was with was acquired for over a B. My black friend.. or just friend as we like to call him in non-retard land, moved in with me because he was my roommate in college and he works at Google.

We have 7 bedrooms, so a few extra people living here isn't bad, plus he pays rent which helps with a lot of shit. He's definitely one of the best data scientists I've ever met, we plan on doing a startup next year after I finish vesting with the one I'm currently with.

>inb4 larp, ama about startups or the valley.

I don't, I hate the white traitors who enable them.

wow thanks for being a real human being and not a piece of shit user... The world needs more people like you... like seriously fucking awesome

Because niggers have bigger dicks
[email protected]

>Los Altos
the avg home in los altos is like 5 fucking million holy shit

>I've Never committed a crime
Yeah, that's why you are in prison.

Wake up monkey.