What's the greatest life lesson that you have personally learned user ?

what's the greatest life lesson that you have personally learned user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-voSHFEhyQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck it

no fap is good

Putting little or no effort into life doesn't get you anywhere.

Pull your head out of your ass sooner rather than later.

Not to take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.

she's always right until you spend the night

Accept fortune and misfortune calmly.

Never piss into the wind.

Hard work pays off.

be excellent to each other

At the end of the day, there are no excuses.

Fuck her if you get the chance

>no fap is good
no fap is no good
fixd

Don't eat yellow snow...

Dont let stuff rest for too long. Do it on time.
A lot of people are not worth knowing.
Dont commit yourself too much to other people.
Try to relax once in a while.

That all greater life lessons are really only minor life lessons pretending to be something better.
I hate these little shits.

drinking and driving makes you a more confident driver.

If you're white.

A 4/10 who makes you happy is a better partner than a 7/10 who is a complete bitch.

Unfortunately, being correct isn't nearly as important as being liked if you want to succeed.

When smart people get into large groups, they posture and try to establish themselves as the smartest people there, but the ones who remain quiet are typically the most intelligent.

Everything is relative.

What people believe is more important than what's true.

What people say is more important than what people think.

Love is fun but ultimately not worth the investment if you're the kind of person who doesn't need it.

Getting outstanding grades in school is very much about time management and isn't really about intelligence.

People who get degrees in STEM think they're smarter than people with degrees in humanities while people with degrees in humanities think they're wiser than people with degrees in stem.

At the end of the day, the sooner you internalize not caring about what people think, you're finally free.

God almost certainly isn't real, but that doesn't mean to be disrespectful or challenge people who believe in it.

People are profoundly incompetent. Just by showing up on time and in the right uniform, you'll be wildly successful in due time.

A talent isn't really more than a jump start on something and quickly becomes obsolete without practice or development.

Shooting is a perishable skill.

Trust yourself above other people.

Talk is very, very cheap.

Most people have no idea how to manage money, live irresponsibly, or have no idea how to orient themselves in seeking out careers.

Find a thing your good at and try to play to your strengths career wise.

Don't have sex in the dark unless you trust her - she might have HPV.

Meeting strangers for sex is fun and extremely easy but, after you bang a few solid 9s, you realize how boring sex is without intimacy.

Set aside 5 minutes everyday to laugh. I usually come home after work and make myself watch something funny for at least 15 minutes.

Stay single. No matter how beautiful the girl, or how nice age seems... dont do it. Fuck her? Yes. Fuck buddies longterm? Yes. Full blown domestic relationship like what you read about in books or saw in the movies? Never.

IRL relationships are boring, psychologically draining, time consuming, and stressful. Anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been in an equal longterm domestic partnership.

Yeah because being black comes with free college, free law school, and preferential hiring - therefore hard work is not needed.

Good observation and contribution.

This

Except you're completely incorrect.

Actually that user is absolutely correct. Do you have any idea how much energy and time a longterm relationship takes?

I don't mean the three year one with your sweet heart, I mean maintaining a marriage with a woman after 10+ years. It's exhausting and you have to give up a lot of your goals just to dedicate enough time to not growing apart.

Nobody knows what the hell there doing. Don't trust anybody, not even yourself.

No use being sad about someone dying; they are dead no matter how you feel.

never pee uphill if barefooted

ech for me it didnt work
started to harass my best friend who I had no interest in beforehand because I got blue balls so much
almost destroyed a good friendship

autism in pure condensed form holy fuck

People like you are why this board is almost complete shit.

You are whatever you think you are.

Spend your money on experiences not things.

never go into debt, never lend money to anyone. never owe anyone money

The greatest ideals to strive towards are balance and equanimity

holy shit its retardet
have some good euro rap man its good for your remaining 1 braincell
youtube.com/watch?v=-voSHFEhyQQ

you can'tspend money you don't have

>dedicate time to not growing apart.
This was one chore i never knew existed in relationships. No one talks about it in books or pop culture. Just because 2 persons click well together doesnt mean they can't grow apart. It's a daily chore if you want the relationship to last and be authentic.

Samefag clogging up Sup Forums with shit tier images and overused platitudes.

It's not surprising you have no actual wisdom to fucking contribute.

Just be yourself and people will like you, it's a lie

labor is an unavoidable aspect of life and it can actually be quite enjoyable/pleasant if you stop kicking and screaming every time you have to do some of it

There's a guy I work with that's a pretty solid dude. He's a very straight laced christian guy, and he's always answered me honestly when I ask him about marriage and his life.

The thing is though that he doesn't have time or energy for much else. His wife and he are really compatible and really love each other, but the time investment is something I'd never do.

I'll just stick to banging milfs on craigslist.

i have
shut your whoremouth if not asked to do otherwhise noone cares about the shit a random mouthbreather has to say
yes sir i would like ketchup with those fries

Nobody can fuck you over like family.

Looks like winter break starts this week.

Sup Forums was never good.

You'll never know another person completely

Oh and all women are cheating hoes

Women are all terrible human beings and men only defend them because of pucci.

If pucci went away tomorrow, women would be extinct by christmas.

This

NEVER GET MARRIED.

>Nobody knows what the hell there doing.

It's nobody know what the hell they're doing. But you proved your point.

All sandniggers must die

don't take life too seriously
don't get married
never trust a fart

yes, i actually have winter break stalker nigger
the slightly better workslave gets up to 30 days of, paid btw, in my company
umad?

do not piss into wind

Procreation is a mother fucker.

>do not piss into wind
Don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger

do not shit while your pants are still up

>Procreation is a mother fucker.

Only if you want sister-daughters.

one time i out alpha'd the wind with a real strong stream

Don't get drunk around someone you want to fuck unless you plan on trying to fuck them

plus all women cheat and lie...treat them like the shit they are.

amen

If you have to question whether you should marry her, then you shouldn't marry her.

women waste your own resources (time, money, physical and mental energy) and if there's a reward, it's a petty reward so you must learn to channel those resources into you instead of into them and also you must find the way to engange with them that's the less wasteful

Far to wise for this site, people here will only call u a fag when faced with that amount of truth

The basis of your morality should be empathy, and nothing else.

A rapist??

You will most likely have only one true friend during lifetime, if you're lucky.

The grey area, the middle point, whatever there is between extremities. Is always the best choice.

Is this what is happening to europe?

Just try to fit in and be the typical fuck every normie wants you to be. Within these confines, one can find a small bit of authority and sovereignty. By willfully choosing to be another brick in the wall, you have some more freedom to dictate what happens.

Very vague but like say it's high school and you think dances are for fags. That's true but imagine if you were actually involved, you could probably arrange a better dance, maybe even one that would get all the kids who don't normally go to dances to go.

There are other perks too. You can be intolerant and fat as long as you tow the company like

Liberal arts education is a complete waste of time, energy, resources, and money.

Avoid people that believe it's more important to be right, than it is to be correct.

You can get away with doing meth at work so long as you can avoid looking spun. Taking it orally is the best way.

Don't waste time. Stop eating sugar. Women are the devil.

Any 3 of these would have drastically changed my early years.

nothing will prepare you for a job

not even knowing any science/engi etc you just have to do it.

You're right, don't let the underage dipshits tell you otherwise. Fuck any faggot who thinks his advice is so great he writes >5 lines about it.

> everything is relative

Lost.

what if she's rich af?

Hydrolock

We think we know something but really we know nothing. Everything has a subjective 'weight' of mattering or not. Oh and some people are fucking insane and its permanent. And we're controlled by fear, and love is peace. And each man's love is his own.

>Meeting strangers for sex is fun and extremely easy
as an ugly sperglord, speak for yourself

Pretty sure both bill hicks and George Carlin say something similar to about love and fear.

And they aren't equal. There is no force pulling us down or dragging us up to being equal in fear and love. We can try to be what we want to be and not inhibit ourselves, this is possible.

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

True. They're typically speaking completely unfit for change and cannot cannot CANNOT simply take one ounce of criticism without lashing out in retribution.

dude

there is no right or wrong

your right today could be the wrong tommorow

dunno what you did but what you think is helping you in life so go for it

Not making a decision in the end is still a active choice you make.

Nothing is more powerful then love and if you once had it it doesn't go away. You. An only create a distortion to 'supress' it. And true monogamous love is highly unlikely unless you really did marry your highschool sweetheart and its love your ex's. Don't ever get over it, if you did truely love them, that doesn't ever go away over any number of events space or time.

Some people are born to succeed. Some are to fail. No miracle will ever happen to change that.

>then

Never date bartenders, especially when you're a bartender. Also never fuck your boss.

learned that two birds one stone style.

Also, people never change.

so your boss was a bartender?

No she was a juggler

I learned that you can't save people from themselves, and the harder you try, the harder your heart will be broken in the end.

Broken people are often broken for reasons totally beyond their control. In most cases it's feeling like they have no value from being used as a sex object by a close relative.

It's one of the saddest fucking things you'll ever have to deal with, lads and lasses.