“Did I ever tell you what insanity means?”

"I like this post!"

D A M A G E D

This.

FPBP

This
Who?

Dimitri

Dimitri, the fucker that caused Niko so many problems.

Dimitri from gta iv. Appearing as a mere assistant to the main villain, Dimitri cool, calm and collectively becomes the main village and a very dangerous on at that.

But, was he the villian?

>10/10 Villian
>Posts 10/10 hero

This isn't a "misunderstood heroes" thread.

Fucking loved those games

you mean this guy?

when you realize... you were the villain all along

All res4 villains are 10/10 but salazar is the best

Dying Light, best zombie game ever.

Word, jehct shot

>this game's hitboxes

666 confirms

Yeah, I remember by the end of the game you didn't want to kill them any more.

Not because they were interesting but because you had gotten bored of avian genocide.

this cunt

Is this the polygon male who loves youtube videos and stuff? Far Cry ain't it?

haha fuck yeah I just reinstalled it after over a year of not playing, gonna play it after work. Excited cause theyre still adding dlc to that game

Ha. That was just about the worst part of that game. If you don't mash the button fast enough to escape, you get punished by having to hear his stupid speech again.

In fact, almost every character was a douchebag. Except for the natives, the CIA guy and maybe the German guy. When Brody breaks up with his girl so he can stay on the island to murder mercenaries and play hero because has become one with the native spirit and boinked that priestess bitch... WHAT THE FUCK!? Which button makes me not be a douche?

On the plus side, the island looked really nice. Also it seemed realistic to be racing down a dirt road in a rusty old car listening to that ukulele girl song and then you hit a rock and go careening down the mountain side and crash into a tree and damn near die.

Overall not a keeper but I finished it anyway.

kek

The only satisfy part was the takedowns, especially the Heavy takedowns

By far, the absolute best villain from a video game. Insane. Maniacal. Sadistic. Intelligent. And SHODAN is actually one of the few successful villains. Its less about stopping her and more about preventing her from doing more damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCHuR26f5Xo&feature=youtu.be&t=8m27s

Kreia is my nigga

I beat that boss first try

Remake/remaster is out next year. Be excited.

The bloodborne boss. Not his personality that was cool more the battle itself. Bloodborne kicked ass. Like a fast paced dark souls. To bad they never ported to pc.

This shit right here!

Shadow the Hedgehog, hands down

>This kills the Werster.

That was alright... I liked the way you could get up on high ground and just bomb and snipe the hell out of a camp. Fuckers running around on fire with tigers chewing their asses screaming oh god its Snow White imma kill u! Then you get a big bonus cuz they never saw you. lol

encounter him what 3 times?
Kill him in a drug dream
They really blew it, had such potential but the writing after the beginning was positively shit

there's almost no challenging bosses in this game aside from that that darkseeker cov boss.