*deletes Revolution 9*

*deletes Revolution 9*
*adds Hey Jude*
Ahh perfect

>*deletes Revolution 9*
How pleb can you get?

>not deleting Helter Skelter
>man, I really dig these shit ass blaring horns and Paul's shrieking.

>Replaces Revolution 9 with Whats the new Mary Jane

>OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
>EEEEEEEEEaEaEEeeAAAA

*adds Carnival of Light*

then i get to the bottom and i see you
AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIN

>not respecting the band's wish to keep singles and albums separate

Revolution 9 is one of the oldest pleb filters that is still working strong to this day.

I like weird shit, I just think Revolution 9 is contrived and phony.

*adds album art*

Can you explain why you think that?

Not very well, but basically when I listen to something like "Return of the Son of Monster Magnet" is sounds like it was composed/recorded by a somebody who genuinely expressed themselves through music like that, whereas "Revolution 9" sounds more like somebody trying to be weird for the sake of being weird. It doesn't sound musical to me.

>Ahh perfect
Wild Honey Pie still on the album

what an absolutely atrocious opinion to have

YEAH YEAH YEAH

>BANG
>BANG

>not liking blaring horns and shrieking

how pleb can you be to hate HIAWG

It's a pleb filter in that you're a pleb for liking it. It's not even good avant-garde. Listen to similar content by musicians that compose this type of music and you'll notice it's done a million times better. Like the other user said, it's weird for the sake of being weird. Probably the most accessible piece of weird music too. Avant-garde for babbies. I love the Beatles, but as a huge fan, but you gotta call them out on some of their bullshit. Wild Honey Pie must go from the white album as well.

Remove Revolution 9 and Wild Honey Pie with two songs George didn't get to put in the White Album for god knows what reason.

Or at least John Lennon's Child of Nature.

>Child of Nature
But then we wouldn't have Jealous Guy