If the scouter ants are in charge of bringing food back to the hive...

If the scouter ants are in charge of bringing food back to the hive, what happens if the ant gets hungry mid journey home and decides to eat the food for itself. Does the hive somehow know the ant stole food and punish it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mCaVvHeI8jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if the ant is russian he will have backup vodka with him so he can fill his tummy with that

>to eat the food for itself.
It can carry more than it can want. How is this even a question? Were you dropped as a child? It's right there in the fucking picture. Do you not see the volume disparity between the ant and the shit it's carrying? What the fuck?

Relax user, he was probably pondering the thought if the ant is italian, he just forgot to put it in the question

>It can carry more than it can want.

doesn't mean that it WILL carry more than it wants. what if it just wants a quick snack

Ants aren't like humans wtf

Are you literally retarded? How are they not exactly like humans? They breathe, eat, work, but don't really sleep. So you're saying when an ant is hungry, it won't even eat?

Boi do you even understand the ants?

They have so small brains do you really think these creatures think about snacking the shit out of this frootloop?

We are the only species which is able to philosophically question life

This motherfucking ant doesn't give 2 motherfucking shits if it should eat now or later

>what if it just wants a quick snack
I'm fucking dying lmfao

What is there even to understand about ants? all they do is walk in a line and pick up shit and carry it. they are basically the chad's of a bugs life.

I mean ants are fucking controlled by the queen ant in one sense, they don't just "go and get a snack from the refridgirator" they fucking have a task and they finish it, always when you see ants they have something going on, they're not just going downtown to meet some buds and grab a fucking wiener.
They are not like humans

this
also an ant wouldn't be able to digest the food, that's why it brings it back to the colony in order for other ants to turn it into something edible, usually some kind of mold

Sup Forumsro, that's a Cheerio.
>this is important

how are ants so fucking ripped if all they eat is mold? wouldn't that kill the average bug?

what if the queen ant just got dicked down so gud and was in a giving mood and she ordered the ants to snack. would the ant snack then?

I feel like if you just Google antd and eating patterns you would already know the answer to ur question instead of asking equally retarded people

There is so much to know about them like the african silver ant
It runs out in the desert to find food and doesnt care if it dies out there(which is very likely to happen) and its mates get its corpse and feed on it

These bugs are metal as fuck

They are all working for the greater good without questioning it

well maybe if the fucking ant snacked out in the desert it wouldn't have died. obviously they aren't very smart

They die because of the fucking heat you double nigger

you can barely kill an ant with a magnifying glass with the sun. how is a little heat gonna kill an ant in the desert when it can literally cool off under the sand

Have you guys ever learned about cognition and evolutionary neuroscience?

they simply look for the fat ant

Okay you made me do it
I found the video where i got my knowledge from

Educate yourself

youtu.be/mCaVvHeI8jU

Those ants are all female as well. They travel in a giant highway when mating with what are called sausage flies. The females cut off their wings, gangrape them and kill them. Metal as fuck. A lot of natives sleep under a tree and wake up a skeleton they consume that fast. Ants, you scary!

>well maybe if the fucking ant snacked out in the desert it wouldn't have died
10/10 thread

A significant portion of ants in the hive are useless and dont contribute in any way. If society doesnt punish you then im sure the hive wont punish the ant.

Damn i learn new things every day..

look at all that silver. why is no one collecting the dead silver ants and selling the silver? that could be very lucrative

Because its just hair not real silver

it sounds like those sausage flies were asking for it. they were probably flying all slutty

ants are pretty badass

nigga is losing it. hes been out there too long that he fell in love with the ants. he needs some milk

I just happen to have the knowledge about ants

I don't know everything about them

And actually i hate ants
They always fuck up my picnic and boi i dont want to start about ants in your house

what about ants in your pants? what do then?

Shuffle them off...?