I'm gonna puch a roastie tomorrow

I'm gonna puch a roastie tomorrow

>wish me luck Sup Forums

>puch

Explain this puching please.
I might want to puch the wife next chance I get.

Pretty much she tore me away from my best friend because she wanted to go brag to him about how many dicks she's sucked. She then said
>so user you can fuck off and meet your friend downtown, ok?
She then flipped me the bird
>is it justified?

>she hurt muh feelings so imma punch her

She's done this shit tons of times. She also wags her ass around and brags about how wasted she got and who's dick she sucked. Also as a member of the thot patrol i must rid the world of thots like her.

I'm also posting here, which is an obvious sign of autism, so is it a supprise that i can't handle
>muh feelings?

wait she's your girlfriend, cheated on you many times, told your friend she cheated on you many times?
you're a fucking retard, the law will always be on the poor wamyn's side.
just completely erase her from your existence, cut your ties with her completely.
getting rid of toxic people is important, but harming your own future while doing so is pointless.

sounds like a classy broad

Post her nudes!!!

No, she isn't my gf, just a thottie i've known for a while. She always tells me who's nut tasted like what, i think she does that because she knows i'm a complete beta. I'm also aware of the possible consequences but she fucking deserves it.

Deleted them already
>sorry user

oh well she's still a lowclass cunt, if you hurt her, at least make it look like an accident.
if she's drunk push her off a railing or something
or ask a homeless dude to mess her up. they'll do a lot of things for booze

This is also highschool, in canada, so what will they do? Suspend me and say user you can't hit waymen?

Man i wish the girls ar Arbys would sell me that sweet nr. 4

You've gotta buy a really good vaginal bleaching cream if you want your puss to have that sexy roast turkey breast look.

Lame, but I would do the same.

Ok, anons, i need to go now, imight just trip her and play it off as an accident. I'll post if anything happens.

Record it