dobra picka, hvala za insta matori

ja mislim da je 94 ili 95 tako nesto, nemam vise samo tu
nista tebra nisam ja al hvala svakako

Dajte mi jos drolja sve gole slike svee

da da...grmi

i ova je brutalna

znaci opste poznata kurvica, heheeh
odakle je?

ovo je neka mala alexandra krupnova stavljala sama na fejs ovo dok je nisu svi zivi proganjali pa je ugasila fejs koliko znam

Hey Serbian friends. You kind folks wouldn't mind making room for a colored man from the US, right? I promise to be civilized. All I seek is peace and security.

in a scale between New York and Nazi Germany, how racist is Serbia?

>
no problem, bring the colored ones also, we like black girls atleast i do,

>background

yeah certainly looks like Serbia

moscow lul

no fuck offffff stupid niggr

go back to Africa

from 1-100 about 15 considering texas is 100

auuu ovakve najvise volim male

Any serbian films?

I know russians that love Latinos. I think I'll be fine then :) I promise to bring you thicc latinas too!

I'm not black.

ima neko jos njenih?

opa?

domacica

cista 10-ka iskreno, samo kad bi se dupe i lice videli ali boli me kita

Dobrs pička, još stopala?

auuu da da da 10ka sigurica

pa daj te slike jebem mu drzavu

koji si ti ljubitelj kurca

I'm American but love Eastern European bitches. Hold their liquor and act like they are way better than everyone else. I want to move there but not permanently cuz Merica.

Jooooš brate

pise se 'murca degencino

ohoooo dobra dobra

aj daj ti neke slike lokalnih

brt ja sam zapoceo thread...pokacio sam 18 slika

a otkud znam, evo ti jos

ali jebes ovo sto sam naduvan ko guzica u pola noci zapoceo...mora za vikend to ranije

bukvalno gari znas koliko mi se duva sada ne mogu kuci nikako moram van gajbe

hahaha fala brt

jbg...jakna i snglic i tamanica

ma ujutru cu, necu sada u 4;20 ujutru

iam i gif kurve

Is being American that bad? Like if we were to walk down the streets speaking American English you would look at us differently? I mean obviously you can understand what I'm saying.

Je l zna neko Indjijske kurve? ili ribe neke ili neko da je sa sajta iz indjije?

Fuck Serbia and God bless Kosovo !!!

laku noc ljudi

laku noc druze

aaaa koliko seres, davis se u govnima

We get it you take it in the ass. You don’t gotta go telling everyone you see

Serbia would've lost a war with Austria, easily

>Be Serbian
>Kill only Austrian who would've left you alone
>Let actual white people win war after you get conquered

In what part of that sentence did I say they wouldn’t have? Anyways don’t say that Serbia hid behind Russia because Austria did the same with Germany.

The only reason Germany would need to be involved is to ward off Russia. A Russo-Austrian war would've probably have ended poorly post 1910. Serbs aka not Muslim Slavs were willing to do anything to get out of the shadow of Ottomans

American here, the one who posted about loving EE girls. What caused the Serbian / Bosnian conflict?

your country

Territory struggles and religious differences.

So am I seeing it in your native language or are you typing out Serbian Ebonics? Trying to use Google language but its not recognizing it. So I'm guessing you are an American trying to spell it how it sounds?

Please elaborate because all I'm going of of is Owen Wilson in Behind Enemy Lines. Which equals Serbia bad.

I heard you Serbs are taught English in primary school so I want an explanation.

its a must to learn 2 foreign languages

Once upon a time it was the Ottoman Empire. That went to shit, and nationalism was on the rise, so people wanted self rule. Early 20th century the Austria-Hungarians controlled Bosnia and Serbia was its own nation. The nationalism was essentially Serbs = Orthodox, Croats = Catholics, Bosnians = Muslim. Serbia, being landlocked, wanted a sea port. Bosnia was easiest way to get that. 100 years of trying to get it.

I chose Frech into my 11th year of remedial school. Also some Spanish in my early development, probably to socialize with the spice.

I learned a lot thank you for your input.

I try. Obviously I over simplified, so read up on it and make up your own opinions. The Baltic has historically been a region for Central Europe/Russia/Ottomans to fight over.

user that explains stuff here.

This is what actually happened. After democracy and freedoms came to Yugoslavia, they tried to decide how to vote. Serbs generally wanted popular vote while Croatia and Slovenia wanted electoral college. The popular vote was good for serbs because they had huge serb populations in other republics. But the electoral college was good for croats and slovenes because then they could get more power. So they couldn't get along and then Slovenia decided to secede, which Croatia followed. In the meanwhile religion started to reappear everywhere in the country so it was extremely easy to get people fired up and start killing each other, which they all did.

God Tier. MOAR.

Thank you people for explaining it to us because (Americans) thought you were on a holy war to destroy people without reason. Croats act like their cobblestone past define who they are as a culture. Like get the fuck out of here with that.r

The word slut is redundant following serbian