For me it's Poland

For me it's Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LbatbHqCfc
youtube.com/watch?v=GFSALWZo5bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me, it's McChicken®

That thing is too salty for human consumption.

Should be McTurkey though.

Not as salty as german tears.

pola~~

crocro~~ :3 :*

fucking poor niggers haha

literal niggers haha

I always feel sorry for them.

how does it feel to be worse than islamic caliphates, fucking barbarians, we will conquer ur country in the future allah wills it

Please there is not need to hate!

We are all one race, human race :3 europeans and east asians that is.

>conquer
Haha nice one, last time I checked Sweden doesn't have a military

?
youtube.com/watch?v=8LbatbHqCfc

For me it's Bruges

Please, respect us and we will respect you :3

There is no need to conquer, we should all live in peace.

When I read this I imagined an army of effeminate nu-males wearing plastic made in china viking helmets, charging the Polish coastline with big black dildos and lbgt flags, while confused Polaks with walrus moustaches scratch their heads.

For me it's Paris.

Truly a beautiful place :3

A lot of Belgian and French cities are a important part of our common European heritage :3 . I pray it shall stay this way forever.

Thanks, I love to make walks late in the evening there. It's really quite and serene.

Swedish people have a very exotic view on our continents future, we must not forget that be it good or bad they are Europeans like us :3

Likewise my friend. I still think Poland will inherit Europe one day.

Sure, I liked Stockholm when I was there about 10 years ago. I even saw old people walking their dog around midnight in a local park. Nice architecture too.

nuke it

I sometimes feel a bit jealous that of how undamaged Belgium is, but than I realize it's part of our common European heritage and I can always come and visit like I did 2 years ago :3

pola~ pola~

There is no need to destroy, there was too much destruction in Europes past already :3

I'd love to visit Poland too, got my list of places ready. Haven't been able to travel outside the country for the last few years, but I'm saving up some money.

you are a greek

Niponipo~~

We are very welcoming to Europeans :3 we all have common history and common ancestors.

Europe(as the culture, state of mind) has been build on 3 pillars Rome, Greece and Catholic Church and both Poland and Belgium share those :3

>one chance at life
>born in Poland

Dla mienia to Polska

It is a curse and a blessing in one, isn't it? :3

Can't wait for Cyberpunk.

Ja też. To jest prawdą, że rząd Polscy będzie dawać pieniądze CD Projekt red na Cyberpunk?

Dali już im parę baniek w postaci grantów :3.

They already gave them few mils via grant programs.

Why are there 2 moons?

Stranger things happen in Poland.

I'm sorry but Warsaw is such a disappointment today and a former shadow of itself.

Germans ruin everything desu

It's a shame but they're trying :3 it might take 30-40 years for Warsaw to fully recover.

very true my friend

Warsaw will never recover. Most of those ornamented 19th century tenements are gone forever. They made place for Stalins penis and new souless glass towers.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFSALWZo5bA

It's a nice feeling when two Europeans reach such a conclusion, truly the way foward.

if by "never recover" you mean return to the state it was in before ww2, then yes, it will never recover

>souless glass towers
that's your opinion man, i think some of them are great

i daresay if there is at least 50 years of peace ahead of us, we might see the best warsaw that has ever existed, even though it won't look like 1939 warsaw

>50
Make it 5000 please :3

>i daresay if there is at least 50 years of peace ahead of us, we might see the best warsaw that has ever existed,
Nah...