youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo
youtube.com/watch?v=wUL5lnd9iXI&list=RDVl2Rmw5hsao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that doesnt sound too bad

rip

Aaaaand claimed again.
Morning.

I recognize that picture :)

The players are called upon to scream in terror, dress like Elvises (Elvi), and play in about thirty different styles from mambo to cheesy lounge music. The audience follows a ‘script’ that I wrote simulating a campy, over the top Godzilla movie (is there any other kind?).[...]The idea that this piece is being played all over the world in such serious concert venues is the single funniest thing I have ever heard. It has been played on the steps of the Capitol by the United States Marine Band, by the Scottish National Wind Symphony (they play in kilts, so help me God), and I have a video of a Japanese audience visibly confused and shaken by the whole experience. Can you imagine? I’m laughing my head off even as I write this!

Still here

And

Rub em legs
YEah feels bad

something like that. I wasn't beaten thankfully
I've been single for years now uwu

what -____-

Well I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure it was rough

I like using the machines
very ok
nothing

Shhh
I dont wana...

very ok edit

Always worth a try

ohayo retards

Zoe from league of legends

can't say it was

Now I don't understand at all
Would you mind elaborating?

No u

I have a very ok personal editor hehe

Haha fair enough.

rip

what machines? do you get to use a forklift?

gimp is very ok

gossip, manipulation and lie.
it was more angering than hurtful. Or that's how I coped with it, idk

hey purps

I should play something
I want food
JILL!

Hi Jill how are you tonight?

oh my god you aren't actually dead.
good.
sober and unhappy. got freezing rain, have a 90-min highway drive tomorrow. gotta try to not die. you?

One of my lungs is in pain.

>Winning Girl claimed

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

goodnight

hey slut

so get some?

Then I guess it's good that it didn't have a huge affect on you? I don't know...
I've never been angry at anyone

Yeah I use those along with a skyjack and another platform thing.
I can also got run in the 90s with the big lifts outside in the snow
never tried it
goodnight

d o c t o r
donut.

Can I drink and drive?

that's because your other lung keeps winning

Anger must be my most prolific negative emotions. It's just how I deal with stuff

Not a bad idea.
Im with you on the first part... Took some time off and have pretty much been a hermit for the past few days. Not planning on going home so no long drive through snow for me.
I take it your going to see family?

woah

Awe you worried about me! I'm just having trouble posting
Hi
Bring some
Yeah

In twenty-four hours if I'm still feeling it.
Maybe fourteen if it's like, really bad.

It's a classic dilemma.
Unbalanced winning can cause serious issues for my folk, you know.

How's your night, so far?

can you? sure. should you? no.
pretty much, yeah. good friend that's close enough to count, had a bit of a shitty year and going to have a difficult holiday. bringing some baked goods and alcohol to let them get some of the bad feels out.
stop having problems, I worried.
what happened to your lung?

I just hope you're at least capable of controlling yourself

Sorry! My family was eating dinner. How are you all?
A-Anons that I was talking to, you two still here?

what is this autism?

just a bunch of fags acting like fags, mostly.

Not a goddamn clue.
They've been shit the past couple of months so I assume it's related to that, just not used to chest pain is all. I hope that particular new development is a short-lived one.

Tomo?
S-mug Tomo?

sounds neat

how are you

would get cold, ask rikka

that's how she reacted too

one of my nut is winning too much when I choke the banana for too long

it's as fine as it can gets for me, so pretty dull
how's yours

thanks wise man

course I can, I just isolate myself and get tears of anger

This is no ordinary autism, it's advanced autism.

Good friends are ok to consider family in my book. If it weren't for them then I would have gone more crazy haha. I haven't been home for Christmas in six years now so both sides are used to me not being there for it.

Screw it im making a drink.

oh okay cool

I don't know what's wrong. Sorry.
Hi
Smug.
TOo far

fair enough. I'd still consider getting it checked eventually, could be something. better safe than sorry.
just am. you?
:sunglasses:
I'd join you if I could. gotta save the last of what I have for monday, though.
that's okay. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Ah, guess not.
Sonokawa told me he wanted to see my insides before he left

Hiya smugs
how're you?

Well as long as you don't hurt others when you're frustrated, it's fine
I think...

youtu.be/EeuvZOEOaGw

but im like 100x farther away than rikka is

eh, same

is sonokawa secretly ikarous or something?
cute
fair enough.

yeah that part is fun
I think that one would be more appropriate
>
cute
dont drink too much

Then find another fruit to choke, possibly a papaya if you're feeling adventurous.

Sometimes dull is comforting.
Shira's Big Break™ was the dullest, healthiest part of my life.

My night's okay. Got in some piano, probably will continue to get some in. Not sure I want to do much else tbh.

It's been awhile, friend.
What're ya up to?

The shit-lungs thing has been checked three times, to no real avail. Here's hoping that if the chest pain does continue we'll have another clue as to what's goin' on.
Appreciate the concern, though.

I just realized something btw.
If I come on strong with any advice on relationships, take it with a grain of salt.

I may or may not have a slight unrealistic view on things as I've never been in one myself.

Fair enough, im just running on a 10$ bottle of burbon that im trying to make last and drink at better times, ya know? Got to be careful with my boozing right now. Especially having been off of my medication for about a week now.
Just the one tonight. Im not going to get plastered like I did the other not and say stupid things that make you worry.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGgJnV_E62k

*other night

From what I've heard from Chara, Ikarous wasn't all that bad.

Ehh I doubt it. SOrry
Sad about Star Wars
Not in my eyes
Nothing really

"secretly"

kek

How are you feeling tonight?

it's plenty fine, anger can be a powerful tool if you can channel it. I became a better boxer when I still practiced boxing

>the next image of that image set is lewd
that's not how she reacted uwu

cheeky

dull is a negative thing sometimes.

>gets into piano
Is this gard

intentionally off meds, or what?
I'm still working with bourbon here too, but it's the same bottle I've had for almost 5 months. gotta go slow for the price of this stuff.
she's mostly just... interesting. hope she gets the help she needs one of these days.
nah.
sober, tired, and ready to spend the weekend in my bedroom screeching at anyone who disturbs me

ok :)
youtube.com/watch?v=AaYecSQlT84
not ok uwu

N-No spoilers pls I haven't seen it yet
She left a bit before I arrived here, apparently.

you got any plans for tonight?

need to get your eyes checked then

Define "slight unrealistic view"

But that can turn into domestic abuse fairly easily

Still sorry
Marvel style

there's like, three different people that could be referring to. how's Chara, though? haven't seen them around in actual months.
maybe I just need to join the super secret clubs.
nah.
late.

Nah didnt pay attention to how many were left and ran out last weekend. I kept forgetting to call until last tuesday and they said it would take 4 days to fill. So back on it tomorrow.
Cant ever go wrong with a good bourbon, I normally drink good bourbon but just couldnt afford it this time around so I cheaped out. At least this one tastes like Jim Beam which is doable.
Is a good one, you got me back into city in colour.
youtube.com/watch?v=1EA8g4-vEAQ

I'll be sure not to talk to you then

she has a good butt uwu

i don't get into fights unless it's self-defence
don't hit me I don't hit you

I've not been in a relationship. Ever.
That means my only experience is what i have seen either trough media or outside.

People'd be silly to take anyone's advice in thread with more than a grain of salt. Or anyone's advice period, honestly.

Ah, bummer.
You saw Star Wars? Did you enjoy it?

Dull can absolutely be a negative thing sometimes. What would you rather be doing, then?

>is this Gard
No it's Kumiko :^)
I've played piano for years, now. Not good at it, though, I don't think. Still, it's lovely to learn and play.

I mean, I like most marvel movies.
Yeah, she doesn't post here very often anymore. People spamming when she's here and all. She's doing well! Just...Busy lately. New job, lotsa school, low motivation...
Trust me, I'm no part of any super secret clubs.

Hey Jill. Not sure if you remember my story but hey, worth a shot.

Four months ago, I commented in one of your threads about how I was working with a girl I had known for a really long time. I remember you telling me to go for my true feelings, and I did. Except, those feelings led me to someone else. A friend who I had known for much shorter and I had grown exceedingly closer. I even talked about "Girl A" with her quite frequently, asking about advice. Then it sorta hit me. Maybe the person who I was looking for was right in front of me this whole time. So I took a shot in the dark, rolled the dice, and took a chance. Our 4 month anniversary of dating is in 5 minutes as I write this message. You gave me the encouragement to be myself and follow my feelings.

I wanted to say thank you, Jill. You've been a tremendous help.

I just want to believe
Just take it Jill
Not all that much. They kinda just dumb stuff

I sure hope so

You can learn a lot from other's relationships though

Sure, there's that.
But still.

anything tastes okay with a good mixer, to be fair. I only have expensive stuff because I was at the distillery and wanted to spoil myself.
nah, I'm fine with people here. just don't knock on my door.
ah... I'm familiar with some of those, yeah. hope you guys still find some time to chill now and then.
this is a shitposting thread my dude what are you doing
(glad to hear it though, mate)
aight

A woman bursts into the bedroom of a man, presumably her husband, and proceeds to stab, burn and beat him. Nearly dead, he asks why she did this; she then reveals she has been slowly poisoning him for some time as part of a murder plot, but has had to speed up the process because she has been "watching the news" and there "wasn't enough time". Destruction is heard outside as the woman sits with her husband and waits for the end of the world.

no, probably sleep soon
good
youtube.com/watch?v=GBRAnuT48qo
-__________-

I won't lie, it's been a little tough. I got a new job as well, and the hours are weird, but we do meet up once a wek for tabletop gaming online at least, and we play some Divinity, too.
How're you doing?

I meant that in a bad way. Too many jokes destroy any sense of seriousness. Nobody is in danger because they want to make more movies. They can't seem to give a character a good arc where they grow and learn even going so far as to forget lessons they learned. Also shit on anything that I just kinda thought were general rules for Star Wars.
Thank you Jill
Uh ok?

believe what?

rip

No one will talk to you.

dying

Hi xeing. maybe you should've practiced instead of watching dumb green haired girls

Don't worry, I'd kill myself first before beating someone

even me? :o
christmas will be spent shitposting irl and eating nice food for me. and since my close family moved out with me, I won't have to deal with uncles and cousins and others. Which is pretty fine

UwU

Someone say Padoru?

Ah, I'm sorry. I've never been much into Starwars anyway, honestly. I'll letcha know what I think when I watch it.
How're you, Rory?

holding up. was rushed finishing up gifts for people this year, and realizing I need to start earlier than a few weeks before next time. got a couple weeks before I finally start on classes, so a little anxious about it. still, it'll be a nice change of pace and something that I can see myself doing for a long time.
especially you

Ayyyy, not too late to claim best girl

Not wrong there haha, I do enjoy good booze though. How did your wood working project go?
Haha this is a play in the car and scream my lungs out!

This ones been on repeat for me the last couple of days.
youtube.com/watch?v=wUL5lnd9iXI&list=RDVl2Rmw5hsao
Whoever made that one did a good job uwu.