I like Radiohead :)

I like Radiohead :)

Kill yourself

I like Radiohead also.

Ive resorted to watching this show because ive run out of shows to watch.
It’s basically like every other Netflix show but a cartoon

This
Radiopleb fans like you should be lined up and shot

BoJack Horseman is Duckman for millennial faggots

What's similar between Bojack, Neo Yokio, Orange Is The New Black, and House of Cards

I

You also like unfunny irony.

Bojack horseman fans are almost worse than rick & morty fans

There's nothing more millennial than whining about millennials. Imagine being brainwashed by old people into thinking your generation is somehow worse than theirs. The only difference is that the shitty members of ours have a means to gain far more exposure than their shitty members of theirs

Havent seen any of those

This desi

I see more people bitching about these groups than actual members doing the things being bitched about. Is it because I don't go on reddit? Are my friends just an anomaly of non retardation?

Or is it just a meme by people who don't like the shows and had serious FOMO?

You're right
BoJack Horseman is Duckman for faggots

t. faggot that listens to shit like death grips/grimes because he likes to listen to what Sup Forums tells him to listen now as opposed to Sup Forumscore 5 years ago

As someone who likes both I can agree with this.

Why does Sup Forums hate hail to the thief?

>tv is stupid
>cool creative guy gets tv show
>network allows him to put *some* creativity in the show, raising it to slightly above stupid
>would be fans: this is not good enough

>tfw have a friend that loves all those things
fuck... he also digs rick n morty

If he isn't constantly being annoying about it that it's cool. Saw some qt in a rick and morty shirt at whole foods, should have talked to her.

She would have maced you.

i haven't talked to him in many months
but the last time i talked to him he was banging on how reddick n morty was so good
i just said to him ok

Didn't Death Grips appear in this show?

Probably, I need to get this weight off even before thinking of talking to any woman.

adventure time is good

I thought adventure time was adventure time for Radiohead fans...bojack is just adventure time but like 5 years older and bitter and edgy

Radiohead it literally Sup Forums core though you fucking autist.

yeah, I think there was a scene where he was on a bender or something and one of their songs played. Can't remember which one.

No Love.

moneystore came out in 2012, they were already insanely popular on this board after Ex-Military came out