How do you make yourself stop feeling bad ?

how do you make yourself stop feeling bad ?

Buddhism has some interesting philosophy

feel really good

>how do you make yourself stop feeling bad ?
By getting the source of the gif in the OP of this thread (seriously, I'm not kidding).

its called drugs.. duh

What's bothering you the most? Also how was your childhood any drugs meds or alcoho? Help me to help you

Weed

There are a few proven methods...
>Nihilism. Everything always sucks, so don't feel like your suckage is anything special.
>Blind faith in a religion. Pray away the mistakes.
>Be born into a wealthy/powerful family in the US

Fuck you! Not every day that is bad doesn't need to affect you, you just step up and keep going by any means.

That's not true you moron

give me the sauce

Dunno man, you feel like crap a lot and you eventually stop caring about it, at least it was like that for me

what others find interesting is subjective, dumbfuck

let me tell you something user
we get what we want, don't do anything to stop this from happening
things turn out ok in the end, so don't worry too much about the future, just work on what you have in front of you right now

ultimately, whatever does make you happy is issulory. it will only make you happy for a finite time period then it wont. so chase whatever it is once you find it but know that youll have to look for something else later.

illusory* fuckin drunk

Are you serious or just want the typical faggot responses?

Everyone feels bad or sad. Without it, we wouldn't know what good or happy is.

Fish does it too.

Shame is an incredibly strong, heavy and dense emotion. It is one of the leading causes of suicide. I'm in a battle with shame myself, right now.

Keep reminding yourself of a few things:

-You reacted (or didn't) to other people's reactions
-Nothing is irredeemable. All is forgiveable
-It DOES in fact get better. It doesn't get better if all you do is sit in your room and chan 24/7, but if you actually put the emotional and mental energy into it, things do get better
-Change your routine. Change your thinking patterns. Change your hobbies, habits. Stop living in the past and stop dwelling on it. Yes, it's fucking sad that you did x wrong, or that you never got to do y, but if you start pulling yourself together, you're going to get to do z, and it's going to be the best and greatest thing you've ever done.
-Do things to "tip the scales" back. No amount of being nice can balance someone being a serial killer.... But let's say if a past murderer decided to do a lot of good and change peoples' lives, that person isn't a murderer anymore.

DO NOT LET YOUR PAST CONTROL YOU.
THE PRESENT IS THE KEY TO THE FUTURE.