Be white

>Be white
>Female
>Malcolm x Scholar
>I have a black boyfriend (He's a radiologist and I bet he's smarter than 99 % of Sup Forums
>I did my part in fighting racism by protesting for little Trayvon Martin
>Racism only exists because white men are insecure and afraid of the Black man
>Black man are confident and superior and it bothers white men. Black men have you know.....bigger packages :P
>I believe all white males on this planet should pay reparations to African Americans
>I also believe that all white men should walk at least a mile in a black man's shoes and see what it's like
>There will be no racism in this thread
>If you can't post an intelligent comment then your not welcome in this thread

>END RACISM 2012

>forgetting to edit and update your years-old copypasta

>posts shit tier copypasta
>forgets to update the date

Africans are already getting all sorts of reparations: affirmative action, welfare, free school et al.
Your boyfriend looks like just another dumb, ghetto nigger. Radiology isn't very high on the medical pecking order and doesn't require any brains.
If you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", I suspect you to be about as dumb as he is.

what the fuck is a malcolm X scholar? are the midterms hard in that class or do the professors just give you a white piece of paper and tell you to, as mick jagger said: "paint it black"?
and you bet hes smarter? well shit, id like some of that action. where do i place my bet?
and why do you believe all white males on this planet should pay reparations? i wasnt a slave owner. neither was my dad. nor his dad.
i guess having a phd in malcolm x didnt cover actual events about white peoples slave ownership in the mid to late 1900s

>your not welcome
>you're*
>''if you can't post an intelligent comment you're* not welcome''
>OP self expulse

>Makes anpost on Sup Forums decrying racism and insists on intelligent comments only.
>Obviously pasta
>We wuz kangz n sheeiittt

I miss Jon

What ever happened to that fucker. At least he was believable. He even hated every single one of us.

>Radiology isn't very high on the medical pecking order and doesn't require any brains.
Actually it is.

god I wish I were her

>radioLOGist

>your not welcome
>your not
>your
>posts intelligent comment

well. you quoted the wrong post. soooo... youre dumb

>Still posting the same shit bait threads for at least 6 months or more on Sup Forums

try 6 years

Racism is a spectrum.
>much like the spectrum you're on.

Wow! I mixed up a post. That proves what I said was wrong.

Not so much.

Another stormfag trigger thread. Yawn.

>walk a mile in black man's shoes
I will when they stop trying to steal mine