Dude here, of course. Any tips on shaving below the waist...

Dude here, of course. Any tips on shaving below the waist? I've done it before but it turned out really itchy and uncomfortable for a week after.

wax it fag

Use an electric shaver to trim it short first, then use a brand new razor head, hot water, and remember to shave with the flow of your pubes. Finally sacrifice a Nigerian orphan to the gods for good health and profit.

I did it once, and the hairs were like super sharp and stiff and they literally stabbed me all over my crotch and caused immense pain. I've never shaved there ever again since then.

Full body shaver here, it fucking sucks the first few times because you're not used to it, and if you do it after like 3 weeks of not doing it, it also sucks. The secret is to just keep fucking doing, at least once a week. You'll get used to it. Other than that, I personally shave with coconut oil, and it really reduces irritation. Keep the area hydrated and wash your razor frequently. Basic shit.

Almost forgot, use plenty of gel shaving cream (not that shit foam)

hairspray and a lighter, it burns quick so it doesn't hurt at all, also has the added benefit of not growing back as fast

But pubes are awesome

Listen to no one. Growing in it will _always_ be itchy. There is no avoiding this.

Find a girl who doesn’t mind hair in her teeth and move on.

Either wax or trim
Don't shave

do not shave, always trim with scissors unless you want pimples

trim, don't shave. Keep it shorts down there but don't shave completely unless you want to deal with the load of different problems that come with that hair growing back quickly. Maybe shave the shaft if you're growing hair there

Swimmer?

Elecric shaver bro. Allows you to get as smooth as with a normal razor, but no razor burn and it doesn't itch anywhere as bad when it grows back.

be careful. sliced myself pretty bad last week. pic related

I shave it all every couple of months it seems fine to me. I use a single blade razor on everything including the balls.

forgot pic

pluck or wax, shaving is bad.

Don't shave, just trim

Appendix? Looks like they glued you shut too.

Tf were you using to shave a broadsword?

Nigger why you quote me when i have nothing to do with your shit post.

Step 1: All over electric shaver (trim attachment so you dont get your sack pinched)
Step 2: Hair removal cream that shit, even the brown ring.
Step 3: Razor anything left. Surviving hairs will be thinned and weak from cream.

I use removal cream and a sponge for the crack. works amazingly. no burn or irritation.

It's best to have someone else shave you because they can see better.

My mom did it until I got a girlfriend.

trim it don't shave ya dingus

>overreacting
utist

Use an electric trimmer. You want some there, but you want it to be shorter

jesus h christ

Razors cause allergic reactions. I wax my cunt, no allergies. You should do the same.

First of all, don't do it it's not worth it. Second of all, use Aloe Vera. Third of all get it waxed if you really give that much of a shit because you won't get the irritation that way and the hair won't grow back the next day. Most girls are fine with hair, they think it's manly. As long as you don't have a disgusting amount, just trim it down some with an electric razor and call it a day.

I've been found out.

You didn't do that shaving, that's a surgery scar.

Kek

>wax your cunt
For OP this would be a full body wax