Is it socially acceptable to randomly message a girl I used to work with on facebook?

Is it socially acceptable to randomly message a girl I used to work with on facebook?
I left the job about 4 months ago but I used to crush on her pretty hard. Was always too beta to make any moves and now I'm regretting that.

Pics of girl?

mmm doesnt hurt not like youll see her ever again

Don't have any but there's a resemblance to pic related.

your job was at a gas station?

if you don't have to see her daily, who cares if you fail?

Just don't be a creep about it. Ask her out or something, if she's cool with you, she'll let you down easy. You hate yourself for a few days and move on.

There is no socially acceptable way to hit on a girl. If you want to get laid you have to do shit that isn't socially acceptable.

You don't go from beta to not-beta in 4 months, OP.

That's some serious beta talk.

I feel like there's a limit though to how much will just put someone off.

I have to start somewhere.

Just do it. Don't be a fag. Just play it cool and say something casual, then let her work it up.

When in doubt, send her a dick pic and tell her she's beautiful.

I really don't know how to play it cool. We used to have an inside joke where we'd greet each other by different names. Should I play off of that?

"Sup Jody... How you been?" or something. "You dying without me there?"

"How's working with those stiffs? You ready to come get a new job with me?"

Imply you and her have a kinship... Stuff that others don't get. Inside jokes are good. Touch on that but not too obvious.

When she says she's not ready to get a new job, go 25% sappy with something like "well I could stand to see you again if you want to grab a drink Tuesday" ... Say a specific day. Implies you are busy with new job or new life focus. You're not changing plans for her but you will include her if it's convenient for you.

She may counter offer with another day. Push it out a day to stay in control, or last minute tell her you are free and can get together.. "if not, no worries"

Why not? Just say "Hey, want to grab a coffee with me?" or some shit like that I don't know. The worst that can is she says no.

yes
every dude is beta until he makes a move

You good now? What are you going to do?

These are all great ideas. Simple enough that I didn't even think of it. I'll give it a shot.

Send her this picture and if she likes it shes a keeper

Nice pic fgt

Wow you’re a fag, good luck getting laid

If you're not ugly

Why not? Worst thing that could happen is she says no. Not like you ever have to see her again.

But to judge your past, it's been 4 fucking months, what the fuck.
Nice job striking while the iron's fucking red hot.

Yeah, literally just don’t make it awkward. DM her for a bit then plan to meet up soon, it’s way better to bond in person. Find some similar interests! Make her laugh a bit too, best way to make a girl want your dick is to make her laugh

she might accuse you of rape but it's worth a shot

/thread

this user is right. Do it!

You’re already dead. Do whatever the fuck you want and stop overthinking it.

Yea but remember you’re the one putting her on the spot here. if she turns you down just back off, don’t even message back except for an “I understand” or something similar. NO nice guy bullshit

come back and tell us how it went

Lets see that mug of yours op. Can’t give you proper advice unless we know what we are working with.

what you gotta remember is that she’s a human being too, with emotions and problems of her own. She’s not an alien from another planet. remember that and don’t be a sad cunt. if she turns you down so what? plenty of other girls you’ll meet man.

I’ve hit up bitches from my past life more than I care to admit man. Usually I’m drunk as shit and just want to talk to someone, but with some of them I was just too late.

Not going to happen. I'd hate to be recognized.
I can confidentially say I'm at least average looking.