Why does this album piss people off so much? You can't post about it without someone saying

Why does this album piss people off so much? You can't post about it without someone saying
>neckbeard
>virgin
>edgy
>progshit
>boring
>wank
etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn4sCGi0E6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice album
very enjoyable

yes

Edgy, boring progshit for virgin neckbeards who wank off too much

agreed

favourite Sup Forumscore album

Yeah, I agree. This album is the product of edgy, boring progshit by virgin neckbeards who wank of too much, etc.

Similar albums?

pic related
if you want something identical Rusty is the closest you'll get

But it was made by a bunch of happy kids, that were having fun making music and experimenting with sounds.

They were the opposite of edgy or tryhard. When people were being edgy and masculine, they were vulnerable and emotional, when people were being tryhards they were being goofballs that made fun of themselves.

because everyone here loves it, so when retards like you first listen to it and need to be spoonfed people fuck about and act like it's shit

They weren't happy kids, the singer had crippled depression and was sent to an hospital

>who wank off too much
How much is too much?

More than once a day.

Are there people that actually average more than once per day? Who has the energy for that?

In the morning and before bed I guess. If you're a NEET you obv have more time as well.

high libido people, usually.
high libido VIRGIN people aswell,talking from experience

no mogwai? this song is as slint-y as it gets

youtube.com/watch?v=dn4sCGi0E6Q

yeah I work pretty long hours at a stressful job and am too autistic to get laid often so yeah usually twice in the evening

fuck you

i seriously doubt they were virgins i mean all the members were pretty active in the louisville music scene even before slint like i doubt they werent fucking

I've gone through periods where I averaged more than once per day. I've also gone months without masturbating.

Lol, no. Read the book. Nobody had crippling depression.

Which book? The 33⅓ one?

it's actually just one user who is trying to make spiderland a forced meme

I don't get why people like this album, isn't there like 8 songs and they're all mediocre? It wasn't even bad or good, just... meh

>this
>prog
I could see what you're saying; both do, in fact, involve guitars

A few kids who made a personal album for their own enjoyment with no financial profit or alterior motives. Not edgy at all. Were influenced by people like Leanord Cohen and later on Brian McMahan (vocalist) made bluesier material. Just showing his interpretations and trying to emulate an aesthetic he admired. They took the repetition from music like Big Black (blunt rock) and classical music not being pretentious or boring. They just made a sound track for what they felt and worked hard to release it. If you don't like it, at least you can respect it.

why has this been posted so much

what's this