Next time you think of Ham, Pork, or Bacon think of this !

Next time you think of Ham, Pork, or Bacon think of this !

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe steaks should be rare.

ok - although I don't see the point, it won't make me avoid meat

Yum

Not hard to think about it since I help butcher animals for the bbq when I visit home

I'm eating while lurking Sup Forums and you think this shit is enough to gross me out
Pathetic

>work as butcher, cutting meats, gutting fish, turning mystery parts in sausage.
>see animals outside of work.
>cant stop seeing pic related whenever i look at animals.

I'm scared I'll one day start seeing this with people.... and one day the sausage meat wont be so mysterious...

I will, and i will cry about that waste of meat. Why they didnt fucking chop them and make more hamburguers? waste of meat

for vegan propaganda thats pretty bad
because now I wish I was eating that burger
looks tasty as fuck should have used a crappy looking one like this

That's what you get for being a lesser species.

You know they're raised their its not like the steal them from the wild they raise them and no one ever thinks about the farmer who has to raise and then kill these animals you think they like doing

i always do and i never feel okay about it, sometimes the world exists not as it should but as it does.

>butcher
Butcher is a dying Trade best start looking for a new line of work while you still can

Okay, then.

where is this and is it still there?

pretty morbid gimmick imo.

still looks tasty

Don't care. Tastes great.

Oh look, the Fagans are back!
Great to see you, shuda told us you were coming we wuda fired up barby
Cooked some live cow, lamb and piggy for ya

god damn it, i so wanted that to be a webm. i thought it was a meat grinder. and the pig was going in live.

contrary to what you might think, nobody here posts with a view to affecting you in any way. nobody knows or cares who you are, so why would we post just for you?

MMMMMMMMMMM
Bacon

I will think of it all you want me to, i do not give a single fuck.

They had one of these by me. Some of the slutty girls from my school would work there and they dressed them up in slutty nurse outfits. We fucking died one day when we saw my friend's ex on a poster in the window in a slutty nurse outfit, in a sexy pose holding two beef patties. The headline said "I CAN TAKE TWO WHOLE POUNDS OF MEAT, CAN YOU?"

The guy who owns the store isn't joking about it, he's dead serious. Obesity is an epidemic and he's willing to speed people along on their way to a heart attack if it means people might learn from their example.
newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/

am i the only one who wants to fly over these guys in one of those huge airforce cargo planes and spray them all with finely ground pork mulch?

>. Obesity is an epidemic

that sort of implies that obesity is contagious.

if you really want to do something about it, find all the companies that put high fructose corn syrup in their food.. and sabotage them.

Can i fap to it?

Im not with them but they are right consuming pigs are bad for your health

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

fUn fact, pigs will eat you, alive, they dont give fuck. Pigs are known to react to cannibalism in a manner which makes them more dangerous to humans and other pigs. They can actually take to eating slop(the parts of the pig that cants be sold) and prefer that over normal feed.

Veganism is unnatural bullshit. Humans are omnivores and need to eat meat for a balanced and healthy diet. Sure, we could do with a lot less meat and increase the veg 10x, but the whole vegan thing is just utter, unhealthy horseshit. See you in the morgue when you die from B12 deficency.

How is your health mate ?

>being this much of a faggot

All this pic does is make me hungry

i thought the same!!

You forgot delicious, soyboi.

Yea used to be 3 faggot vegans in our town now theres four. What will we do

People dont need milk of any kind

I dont like laughing while eating

kill them

I love it when a boar cums in my asshole

>if you really want to do something about it, find all the companies that put high fructose corn syrup in their food.. and sabotage them.

Just a myth that the food police made up, the reality is there is not much difference between sugar and high fructose corn syrup. If you want to rage about something try blue agave syrup. That is 90% fructose, but y'all ain't bitchin about that cuz it's so cool.

I can't help but get half hard when I walk into a butchery shop. The smell of it..

So tell me this why a man bigger and stoner than you who can pleasure women be gay ?

Why is this an argument? Humans are the only species that do a ton of things others don't. And also we are better.

Because you are a sad and fragile human being who lies about himself and somehow still needs to feel morally superior to others.
Sadly being a cuck vegan does not makes you any better that the rest.

Meaaaaaat. Each and every day.

Processed meat is a type 1 carcinogen and red meat type 2A. Educate yourself nerds, reduce and learn how to make a lentil curry

Sick burn...
Think someone needs overpriced organic non animal tested burn lotion after that...

We don't produce the same enzymes to digest lactose as we did in infancy. Every animal has a species specific diet and it's odd that we would not only continue to do that when we don't have to and that it's not even a milk that has similar properties to our own species. Food industries have more lobbying power than oil to push school milk programs and more advertising on tv to persuade people to consume more. We don't need the hormonal secretions of a pregnant animal if we do not have to depend on it to survive which is how it became a part of our diets in the first place. People think oh i'm just different i'm lactose intolerant, no you're just not a baby cow.

>hamburgers
>pork
>pick one faggot

What's the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian?
The vegan will tell you about it all day and night

Now I'm not only hungry but also hard

What I wouldn't give to fuck an animal that's being butchered slowly

Except, that’s wrong.
Overall around 40% of the entire world population has no problem with digesting lactose - it is divided up into subsets by region, with Northern Europeans having the highest percentage of lactase producing adults - roughly 90% of the population, with Native Americans coming in at about 0%.
You shouldn’t lie when the internet is right here and you can be called out on your bullshit.

>Animal feed is supplimented with b12 due to the degredation of the soil their food is grown in

In our history we were not clean people, cross contamination from either our own feces, feces used to grow our food, contaminated streams by animals or humans alike, farm animal feces, dirt on our hands ...

B12 is a bacteria, just because we take it first hand doesn't mean it's unhealthy. Majority of people regardless of diet are recommended to take a b12 supplement after age 50 because even in an omni diet, it simply isn't enough. So fuck off with the oh u take a supplement bullshit

Is any of the technology you use >natural< ?

It's a fairly recent adaption and is only seen in the populations that were quick to domesticate cattle. I don't see how it makes it a sound assumption to think it's a part of our species specific diet. Food we have not been consuming for millions of years

True. And for the rest of the world there is cheese, yoghurt and all sorts of jummy foods where these proteins have been broken down by fermentation or other means....

It's called evolution, adapt or go extinct.
I prefer to be extant...

Anh man. The pigs got aprolapsed anus.
What the fuck did You do to him!?

And I thought I was done jerking off today.

Looks like she just finished eating out her friend on a period. If you know what i mean

vegans are cancer

Human are also the only species to use advanced technology. Who ever made this is defeating their own logic

>as if anyone in the first world will go extinct not consuming animal products
retard

I had bacon this morning OP

Not this shit again. Sure there are horrible people in the world that abuse animals, but most farmers and such that get their living out of farm animals tend to take as good if not better care of them than themselves.

Oh a picture of a dirty pig in a plastic tub with its pig kittens lying everywhere

It really opened my eyes, OP, thank you so very much. I will never eat any kind of meat again. Starting tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow. Maybe just right after Christmas, or the new year. Or maybe you just turn around and fuck off.

Thats metal af

This

Youre right. I can't eat too much or the bacon cant reproduce fast enough

Mmmmdelicioussuffering.jpg

then that begs the question, why are you posting at all?

No eating corpse flesh will give you cancer but!

..all that wasted ham and pork.

So delicious.

I made a steak last night for dinner. super rare, soaked with sea salt and pepper

Super red, it was bleeding when it came off the grill. I only order from "J.T. McPickleshitters Murdertorium" where they're restrained by bolts drilled into their collarbones and the meat is slowly and brutally pulled from their bodies. Also their children are raped and killed in front of them before they die.

This has the effect of making the meat juicy and delicious as the tears from the beast provide a natural saline solution. Finally when the beast dies, it floats above the meal while it's consumed, screaming in agony before it finally finds its eternal rest in the bowels of hell as it was made a sodomite before its final breath, and beasts are not allowed in heaven.

It was fucking delicious. Later I was so over-full of its body that i threw the whole thing up to relive my bloated tummy. Yay!

Until they're slit at the throat and killed at 1/3 the age of their life expectancy ? You lived a pretty good life, why don't i end you right now, u ok with that ?

Noice

Sure, but wouldn’t that just be waste. Just making my family pay for the funereal and such. Theres no use of my body to anyone. Atleast we have learnt to utilize every part of the animal so there will be minimal amount of waste.

HFCS is vastly different to Sugar. Speaking as someone who physically suffers from said difference. Fructose>purines>Gout flare-ups. Sugar>no purines>no week of agonizing pain once every few months. Fruit does me more damage than cola (britfag where our coke us sugar not corn syrup).

It wouldn't be because your support for that industry is so wasteful for our resources

Maybe. But at least we're not a bunch of mincing fags.

The world's strongest man is a vegan you cuck... Patrik Baboumian. US olympian of last years
weightlifting, Kendrick Farris, a vegan

Well,that's great. I'm sure that comes in handy when he's powerlifting cock into his mouth.

I don't understand why people think it's ok to be a fat piece of shit... oh yea because a lot of people are fat pieces of shit. Fuck me for being in a healthy weight range. You can literally sit on your ass all day, eat a whole foods plant based diet and be healthier than a marathon runner that eats animal products. Don't be a fuckwit and destroy the planet along with your health and suffering animals.

"I dont eat meat, just shit tons of food supplement, and injecting steroids"

Everyone can be a strong vegan

Next time you think of posting this sort of garbage, consider suicide instead.

Since when are steroids vegan?

Planets fucked we're way past the point of no return. Eat animals. Throw plastic bags on the ground. Drive hummers. Smoke cigars. Fuck without condoms. Make babies. Abandon them and ruin their lives. Hunt animals for sport.

And we're going to keep doing that and there's nothing you can do about it. And our aggressive wasteful children are going to curbstomp your faggoty whining protesting kids. Because despite all your "we're superior" talk, trump is still in the whitehouse and that's proof that even in "our most enlightened time" the dummies will still win.

The meek may inherit the earth, but only after we've killed, fucked and polluted everything and had our fun.