When was the last time you had sex?

When was the last time you had sex?

9 or 10 months ago

i never do

10 - 15 minutes ago.

you mean with a human?

You got any proof?

Yeah girls only

I suppose you could come over and smell my dick.

Shit. Reminds me of a ging girl from grade school who may have had a thing for me.

Never. Not sure if I should care or not

You should suck yourself

Tuesday? I didn't cum though.

Got a bj for hours on the weekend(she was on her period) but struggled to cum then, too. had to sit on her face and jerk off pretending how hot it'd be if she were a boy/trap.

Years ago, maybe 2-3 years. I tend to only sleep with people I'm in a relationship with.

12 hours ago

April 2015

Some proofs

Nov. 2

I just got a hummer from your mother a few hours ago.

3 days ago. I prefer having sex when I have a girlfriend because it that much better but I have a female friend since childhood, we've tried dating before but it wouldn't work and now we basically do whatever we feel like.
That means sometimes we're pretty much like boyfriend and girlfriend, sometimes we're both just horny etc.

summer o' '98

I think I slept with someone last week. Went out tonight with a friend I sometimes date casually but she has a partner she's trying to be serious with, so nothing happened.

Fuck me she's beautiful.
Yesterday though.

About 11 months ago

Why do you ask?

Yesterday.

A few months ago. Not sure when I should again as I currently have genital warts.

Yesterday. We've been together 8 years.

5 years ago

three dubs in a row

What? So no guys?

2 years ago :/

What's the time?

This Tuesday
Also on Sunday I got the most amazing bj of my life so far
Nothing beats the quality of a blowjob given to you by a girl who's madly in love with you

Last night

Men fucking each other is a fucking waste!
Pedals is what they are.

Last life

▲ ▲

Check'em

seventeen years LMAO

2/10
fucking buck teeth
would not fuck

15 years ago this month

ten years if you dont count rubbing my soft cock on a fat girls pussy trying to get hard. it smelled so bad though.

Nothin wrong with a little dick

4 yrs

Earlier today

So ...?

never

Does sex with a stuffed animal count? 14y ago then

wife turned into a size queen and masturbated with a dildo that is a solid 2x larger than my dick. However, she blows me whenever I ask. So pussy, it's been a while. Blowjob, earlier today.

I'm in my 30's
I haven't fucked a girl in 17 years

Even I wouldn't lower my standards to grace that trog looking thing with my cock.

What sort of proof was that suppose to be anyway?

Sometime around May 2013. I got into a car accident. I have anxiety attacks being alone.

Back in March or April. Don't miss my ex. Might go hunting for a one-nighter if I ever start caring about sex again.

earlier today

Like 10 months. But I'm not a guy, so it's not that long to be honest. I can go for close to 3 years if I don't find anybody I really REALLY like.

A year and a few months. Early september 2016 i think

r u hot?

>not a guy
>10 months

how fat and ugly are you?

August 4th, 2017.

5-6 years ago.

sloot

Be me.
Have a girl out of town and two gfs in town.
Used to fly to see the out of town gf, she buy me stuff
In town, one gf during the week, the other stays the weekend.
Get rid of the out of town gf because she's insane.
Drop weekday gf because she's trying to trap me
Keep the weekend gf who is now too clingy and very expensive
Meet cutie pie who is almost half my age
She literally said she wants to be my sex slave. Submissive as fuck
She's the new weekday gf
All she wants to do is get fucked and suck my dick, worship me.
The weekend gf is pissed, but she's not going anywhere

10 years ago I couldn't get a girl to piss on me if I was on fire. What changed? I focused and improved myself, ended up liking myself and having fun. People want to be a part of that.

never been on a date, i'm 23.

Your post implies its easier for men to get sex than women.

couple hours ago with her

5 years ago. I had a chance but im still in love with my ex and i just cant. I do believe im destroyed from inside.

Never

I guess so. It's not a matter of not having offers. It takes me a while to get over ex boyfriends. After I break up I spend a long long time alone because I have to get over the person and be open to find someone better than that ex boyfriend. Most of them were really kind and nice guys, so it takes a while. I don't really mind waiting and I think it's better than if I just fucked around looking for the right person. They eventually show up.

reading comprehension fail

I think most young women are pretty ghastly to be honest and I haven't found one I actually like so I just don't put any effort in. Getting my dick sucked by some random downtown is good enough for me.

show bobs and vagene pic

Tuesday night, the wife and had some fun.

A few days ago I fucked my teacher.

if you count messing around with a childhood friend as sex,then like 12 or 13 years ago,i'm 18.

was his dick bigger than yours?

show bob deer
bitch lasagna

Yesterday with my gf

Top kek

It was yuuuuge.

29 kissless virgin

You're a slut. What makes you think all of them are not too good for you?

Last night

About 5 hours ago :^)

a week ago with wife.. not fucking her as much lately since shes pregnant and her drive is rock bottom

been jerking it like every day, couple days ago like 2 or 3 times

5 years, no time soon

i wanna put my ass in your ass hole

yesterday, with prostitute

But for reals, I moved to Japland a few months ago to learn moonspeak. While visiting one of my teachers with some classmates in another city we all had some drinks and I ended up staying the night with her. She's a pretty hot 22 yr old.

29 kissless virgin

Never

april/may or something. fuck i need a different girlfriend.

lost track after 5 years tbh

I touched tiddies once, does that count too?

You are right, except for the first part. Funny you should mention that. That's the reason why I break up with them. I start feeling like I don't deserve them because they are so incredible, next thing I know I'm dumping them. They don't understand it and neither do I. I just do it. Then I isolate, get depressed and stay celibate for a very long time to get over them. Makes me feel like shit, because I hurt them a lot doing this and I can't help it.

Skimmed the thread forgetting I could answer
Uhh... not since the end of the summer before last. I've been sad, busy, playing, and high since then, in that order

I think it was ~25 years ago, when I penetrated my mothers vagina...from the inside out

7yrs ago. Been so busy getting my life back together since everything fell apart I just haven't had time. Also, had several setbacks.

Still worth is. Went from 14k debt and no savings to zero debt and 60k savings. Culled 2/3rd shit I really don't need. Easy job. Easy life.

But I can't keep doing this. Have to finish up the last of my plans and move on. This living with family and not having my own place or a woman is starting to seriously fuck me up.

a little over 7 years ago - I think it was her birthday, or halloween

it's an abstractly mundane kind of fucking lonely

You're a slut. Celibacy doesn't change the amount of slutting around you've done.

Last night. Having a wife helps.

yesterday. wasn't so great. gf wouldn't leave me the fuck alone, it was hot af and i just wanted to play vidya. 2 fucking hours is enough lady, i'm too old to care.