God exists. prove me wrong

god exists. prove me wrong.

God doesn't exist. Prove me wrong

I cannot prove you wrong but I cannot say you are correct either.

God either exists or doesn't and you'll never know.
Prove me wrong.

God is a faggot, prove me wrong.

Jesus is looking pretty white in that image.

You are God; prove me wrong.

If I proclaimed invisible pink unicorns existed would it be up to you, OP, to prove me wrong? Of course not! Those who make claims of God or Bigfoot existing are the ones that are responsible for showing the proof and evidence for their position.

If dubs God left us long ago with no intent to return

the quark is made up of minuscule jews, prove me wrong

I agree Christianity is pretty much the only religion that makes sense it was the first reformed religion and the first modern progressive religion

You can bait better

A creator exists. Jesus is a myth.

You’re going to hell, heathen

OP is a faggot
But that's just a fact.

I'm not baiting Christianity was the first hippie type spiritual religion it has a lot of similarities to gnosticism it's more relevant now than any other religion

prove me he exist , LMAO

Gods gotta be gay. You can't make gay and not be gay.

Ok lets say he is real... Prove to me he gives a shit

What do you mean by "god" ?

the construct of god exists in your mind that is undeniable.

If god was real he would give me dubs

I just proved god is real get fucked atheists

God is a man looks like us we are fragmented divine beings filled with immense potential of thought and creation man was made in the image of God women was made in the image of man (in doing so made in the image of God). God thought everything else on earth into life but for us he gave his breath he gave an essence of him to make us although it may be very small. When we die we are returned to him in our infantile innocent state if we are sanctified we live with him in the outer worlds and he becomes our teacher

I don't want to disprove Gods existence.
I am a Christfag.

I would like to shut down every Church Synagogue, and Mosque. Too many menin funny hats speaking on behalf of God rather then reading what little he and Christ had to say. Trying to understand it and then follow it themselves instead of foisting it all off on others as the "Law".

Read and learn the law.
Struggle to follow the law.
Teach the law.
Never dare to enforce the law.

"Why do you bother your brother over the mote in his eye, whist ignoring the beam in your own?"

How about if god proves himself by giving the OP the flu

Trips never lie

Nigger exists. Prove me wrong.

Ok. India.

Log exists. Prove me wrong

I realized while I was on shrooms that god is real. It lives in the minds of all the people that believe in it. Like a super organism with tendrils everywhere. If it wasn't "real" god wouldn't effect reality. But if you look around the world you can see the effects of religion and the shaping of thousands of societies. I feel like people that say god isn't real are ignorant children that haven't see the big picture yet.

amen brother.

Yes exists,see