Why don't you have an Ivy league degree, pol? You wouldn't be so hateful if you were successful

Why don't you have an Ivy league degree, pol? You wouldn't be so hateful if you were successful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09Qe_ZgvIVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=09Qe_ZgvIVc

>this meme that "higher education" = "more liberal"

I think I made a good choice not masturbating in college for 10 years.

Ivy league was too expensive, and wasn't even a tier one uni.
Now at a state tier one University. It's pretty underrated desu.

Tolerance is the future, pol.

>Ivy league degree
Of course I wouldn't be so hateful. The brainwashing there is tons better.

I make $100k a year and I'm hateful.

It's all about networking, desu. You won't make rich friends at state Uni.

I'm not smart or hard working enough, probably both, to get in.

Hopefully I'll have one in 4 years.

I'm too stupid.

explains why you're here

How will you get your ivy degree mozambique-chan? Nice triples by the way, those will surely aid you.

why is your hand so fat?

>brown

>bragging about an ivy
>brown

It doesn't get to tier one without having connections. Besides, I'd like to not end up in crippling debt for just my bachelor's degree.
Once I finish here I would like to go someplace like Rice for my masters.

You can't go more liberal than Brown.

If you're in debt you ain't doing it rite, desu senpai.

The uni I was planning on going to offered me 96k in scholarship money, to be divided over four years.

I would still have to pay 15k a semester to attend. I would still end up with 120k in debt.

I don't think I need to be assblasted for a bachelor's degree. Now I'm on the path to no debt for a still good degree, at a good school, that still has good connections with the medical field.

>you can only be successful in life if you go to Ivy

Straight up dumb ass OP

>he still thinks going to college makes you more intelligent than other people

because I made the brilliant decision to attend PSU university park instead of Upenn

I went to a good school, not an Ivy, but had plenty of interactions with Ivy kids during and after. Haven't been too impressed with them yet, they seem a little more focused than your average state school student, but not brilliant or anything.

And judging from this
it was a right call.

>being proud of going to brown university

okay

Also Cambridge is infinitely better than any of the Ivies + MIT

>Work with an Ivy
>They ask you what you do
>You tell them about your last project
>Well I went to Cornell, they are an Ivy, you know.
Ivy League graduates are the Vegans of the work world

Stanford > w/e

what is the point of doing that? you can just get another printed from the school?

>implying I don't

Because a degree doesn't mean you can trade.

>went to cheap state school
>going to top 10 medical school
Yeah I really regret not paying $60k/year to learn the same shit that you can learn at any state school.

Same here.
Went to UNC Chapel Hill undergrad and paid less than 8k
Went to Ivy for grad.
Best decision I've ever made

ehh didn't want massive college debts for doing out of state got a chem engineering degree back in 2014 from University of Florida though so I'm content. Also can't remember where I put it so no picture.

Princeton '12 here

Brown is Cornell tier

>Bunch of suckers complaining about prices
>Not getting scholarships and studying for free

Dipshits.

Also posting this to Brown Twitter for lulz.
Better hope no one recognizes your ugly hands.

Princeton '14 reporting in.

HIP HIP RAH RAH RAH TIGER TIGER TIGER SIS SIS SIS BOOM BOOM BOOM AH!!!

12! 12! 12!

Did you go to reunions Tigerbro?

I actually got accepted into Yale, but had to drop out after one semester from schizophrenia rocking my mind. Now I shit post all across Sup Forums, even though I tell myself everyday when I get up that I won't, while taking classes at a local CC.

My dad and grandfather do. Money isn't everything. Also, I'm white and got b+ avg in high school which isn't enough for schools like those if you are applying as a white male.

reed college.

Because the whole irony of Ivy Leagues is that they contain some of the dumbest motherfuckers in the country. See the Yale Halloween costume protest for instance.

Can confirm this is true. But they also contain some of the smartest motherfuckers in the country. One just has to deal with the athlete/legacyfags for alumni reasons.

No excuse for Yale though. Fortunately my alma mater (Princeton) is pretty based, at least relatively speaking.

I went to Williams, which is better for an undergraduate education than 90% of the Ivy League, Brown included, so....

Not all the posters here are spic coke pushers like you. Unlike you its pretty hard for many of us to get a scholarship.

>Why don't you have an Ivy league degree, pol?

Too much self respect.

You can get the same education at a local community college at 25% (or less) the cost of an ivy league education, only without the SJW bullshit.

simple question OP. How big a thing is a degree to you? Would you rather be a nigger with a degree driving home with your latest money grabber from the theater with blinking police light behind your mercedes OR a pig thick ignorant white twat who spends all day watching duck dynasty and jerking off on omegle.

Not quite true. You won't have Nobel laureates, national medal of science winners, Fields medalists and Pulitzer prize winners teaching you at lower-tier colleges. Also the level of competition from your classmates is much higher at higher-ranked institutions, which really pushes you to learn how to succeed in highly competitive and pressure-filled environments. Plus the networking, as another user said. You just have to deal with the rich assholes, douchey athletes, and legacy/affirmative actionfags who suck at times, but the SJW stuff is a lot more toned down than at local/state schools.

Plus some ivies have killer financial aid programs, you can get a full ride if your family is not super rich rich (