What drugs does Sup Forums do?

What drugs does Sup Forums do?

i have done a couple mainly:
Mdma/E, LSD, shrooms, Xanax, weed, liquor

But i have also tried:
Codeine, Kratom

Mdma, speed, coke, weed, shrooms, xannax and liqor

Opiates.

What was kratom like? I've heard its like a mild heroine? I've always been afraid of opioids due to addiction.

weed

but I somehow might have lung cancer at 19 so I'm currently not smoking

Booze bud and boges constantly. Whatever else I get my hands on, if I think I can handle it. This week I ate a bunch of San Pedro cactus and smoked some DMT.

Only niggers mess with drugs, enjoy never contributing to society you stinky dreadlocked white Boi

Lol, I know her

Weed won't give you lung cancer, and anyway the Cubans developed a vaccine for it. You'll be fine thanks to the wonders of godless communism.

Also I do weed on the reg. Used to drink but stopped, occasionally do xannies, do LSD or shrooms when I can get them. I'd be willing to try anything but meth or coke, hell I've even done heroin but I'd never want a regular way to get it.

alcohol and caffeine

Go to user-v and search panduh for video's of her

any tips on getting high for a cheap way ?

i have never tried any opiates myself so i couldn't make a solid comparison. But the way you feel is very strain dependent. its like mild-intense euphoria with a solid mood boost and increased sociability. Some strains give you energy others mellow you out. Mixing it with weed is nice in moderation. i would defiantly recommend. Its also pretty cheap.

She's a cutie.

Just alcohol and weed. Salvia twice, would not do it again though.

Sup Forums does no drugs, drugs are bad mmmhhkay

It can also be addicting but as long as you're not using it daily i wouldn't see it causing any problems. I do have one friend though that has taken it a bit too far and has got himself hooked. But he has also had a lot of drug problems in the past and has a very addictive personality

All the drugz

i love my marry jew wanna and heroween

I don't really smoke enough for lung cancer anyway, gotta smoke like a chimney for like a decade to do some real damage
>still might have lung cancer tho
meeting up with a pulmonary doctor soon tm to decide to either do a biopsy or wait it out
But the lung nodule grew from 2.8cm by 2.8cm to 3.3cm by 2.8 to 3.7cm by 2.9cm in the past 3 scans (2 CTs, then 1 PET)

Throwing poo is bad mmmkayy

>Currently addicted to: Heroin
>Have previously been addicted to: oxycodone, cocaine

Have tried:
>Heroin, morphine, codeine, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone
>Fentanyl, carfentanil, certainly lots of other analogs in street h
>Methadone, buprenorphine, kratom

>Cocaine/crack
>Methamphetamine, amphetamine, dextroamphetamine
>Methylphenidate, ethylphenidate
>MDMA

>Diazepam, alprazolam, clonazepam, lorazepam, midazolam, oxazepam, bromazepam
>GHB, GBL

>LSD, DMT, DPT, mushrooms

>Marijuana

>Nitrous

Want to try:
>Ketamine, PCP

Haven't ever tried, won't ever try:
>Tobacco
>'Bath salts'
>Synthetic pot
>Inhalants

probably forgot a few things. been a long crazy ride.