Did you go to church today? What lessons did you priest, pastor, Reverend whatever bestow upon you...

Did you go to church today? What lessons did you priest, pastor, Reverend whatever bestow upon you? Today mine preached about unity and how homosexuality is something that needs to be confronted and not blindly accepted. We also were told it's important to form a bond with everyone in the church. I asked a nigger who was also there to come to my BBQ tomorrow he said he will stop by.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxOvf-AmvyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>33 BC + 2049
>praising kike on a stick

cant make this stuff up

And then we have heathens like this. Fuck off you'll be the first thrown in the lakes of fire.

Based Crusader

hahahhaha okay pal good luck with your cuck religion

>2016
>Being a bolshevik atheist degenerate fedora tipper

lel nice try

>Did you go to church today?

No. Went cycling and then breakfast at the Waffle House.

Yes.

6 teenagers made their profession de foi (catholic tradition particular to France), which is basically the entrance of the young into the community of adults ; it's like a rite of passage.

>not devoting your life to Jesus Christ
>devoting your life to Jewish degenerate principles
>I'm the cuck

Read the Bible friend it will help

>implying im an atheist
>implying im not a follower of kEk

stop implying implications Pajheet

I would be religious but I wanna have sex without legal bindings. Don't care if that makes me a degenerate, it's a pain in the ass.

Wow how whacky and zany of your friend? Do you follow the flying spaghetti monster too?

hahaha oh my god the fucking Fe-ny in this fucking post

>Jesus was a jew
>all his followers were jews
>led to the downfall of one of the most anti jew Empires in history, the romans

literally all cuckstianity has been doing is spreading its tentacles since it was started, the only reason it took off was because a cuck got the imperial throne and turned his back to his forefathers and country men.

>Occult LARPER
>Still waving fedora

Still no hope for you

> not observing the sabbath on a saturday.

Pagans.

youtu.be/XxOvf-AmvyU

That's called a confirmation among US Catholics and protestants who don't believe in baptism of babies.

Are you 16 ?

What matters most isn't what Jesus is but his teachings and principles. Without the Bible we would all be feral demons going and raping and killing each other. Without a moral code we are nothing but animals and niggers. Go ahead and indulge in degeneracy. When the end times happen and a angel is dumping you in a lake of fire you'll wish you reconsidered.

>without a moral code we are nothing but animals and niggers

ah yes because no moral codes existed before the bible my bad

Exactly you are right now you get it.

no, it's distinct from confirmation itself.

Can someone explain what kEk is?

It's disinfo bullshit JIDF and other outsiders do to make this board more like Sup Forums.